Hey Kobeunderbite, like I said, Jewish is NOT a race

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Hey Kobeunderbite, like I said, Jewish is NOT a race

Post by elartman1973 »

Walk it off hasbro bitch

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Jewish-considered-a-race" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jewish is not a race and mostly, it isn't considered one, these days, although you will see some references to the "Jewish race", that is diminishing (see Google Ngram Viewer).

"Race" is a sociological construct, not a biological one, and "Jewish" is not considered a race in most classifications. For example, the US Census does not consider it one. Nor does any other census that I know of (and I've looked at a few).

Jews can, indeed, be of any race. Using the US Census definitions, most Jews are White, but there are certainly plenty of Black Jews (including some actually from Africa - the Ethiopian Jews) and Asian Jews. There are probably even some American Indian Jews (either by conversion or because the mom is White and Jewish and the dad Native American and some other religion); the same is likely true of Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander.

"Jewish" is not even a single ethnic group; it is at least two major ethnicities: Ashkenazim and Sephardim and several smaller ones (e.g. the Ethiopian Jews, see Beta Israel ).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Hey Kobeunderbite, like I said, Jewish is NOT a race

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's a literal genetic fact that it is a race. You're the same stupid fuck who claimed that Jews don't have a homeland as if we are living in the 1800's and thinks conversion to Judaism is possible, so I wouldn't expect you to understand this. You're not even aware of the term Judaism and crudely use "Jewish" in your title in its stead.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:It's a literal genetic fact that it is a race. You're the same stupid fuck who claimed that Jews don't have a homeland as if we are living in the 1800's and thinks conversion to Judaism is possible, so I wouldn't expect you to understand this. You're not even aware of the term Judaism and crudely use "Jewish" in your title in its stead.
You got owned
Man up for.once in your sad life

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Poor arty wants to be white.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Poor arty wants to be white.
I'm whiter than Kobeunderbite, he's brown like Arab style jew

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
My skin is far whiter than yours as any who have seen both of our pictures can confirm.

I am white skinned, you are a brownie.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
You're brown like a Mexican.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
My skin is far whiter than yours as any who have seen both of our pictures can confirm.

Impossible and false.
no brown in my lineage whatsoever...
im European white....
moron

Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

It is 100% fact that there are ethnic Jews, Ethnic Jews have their own diseases etc that affect them, just like blacks, asians and whites. There are people who are part of the Jewish faith that are not ethnic Jews.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

See, even a one eyed black guy considered being jewish as a handicap and flaw

Owned
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

The sephardic jews originated in the middle east whereas the Ashkenazi that underbite and madness are a part of originated in Europe bordering Asia.

Arty on the other hand, is a spaniard whose blood was contaminated by the Arabs when the Arabs dominated Spain. When his family left spain, his blood was further contaminated by african slaves and tainos and borinquen tribes of Cuba.

Arty needs to accept who he is and quit behaving like a sissy. They are many great mixed race people like Henrique Iglesias and Marc Anthony
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:The sephardic jews originated in the middle east whereas the Ashkenazi that underbite and madness are a part of originated in Europe bordering Asia.

Arty on the other hand, is a spaniard whose blood was contaminated by the Arabs when the Arabs dominated Spain. When his family left spain, his blood was further contaminated by african slaves and tainos and borinquen tribes of Cuba.

Arty needs to accept who he is and quit behaving like a sissy. They are many great mixed race people like Henrique Iglesias and Marc Anthony
Fail, my orgin was Scottish before Spanish...after the Moors...
pure white
walk it off
Kobeunderbite wasn't even born out of the USA, he's a makeshift jew of habib Arab orgins

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Fail, my orgin was Scottish before Spanish...after the Moors...
pure white
dude you're a cuban immigrant. stop running away from yourself. not all men are born white.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:The sephardic jews originated in the middle east whereas the Ashkenazi that underbite and madness are a part of originated in Europe bordering Asia.

According to The Chronicle, Ostrer’s work “shows that geographically and culturally distant Jews still have more genes in common than they do with non-Jews around them, and that those genes can be traced back to the Levant, an area including modern-day Israel.”

”It shows we share in a biological tapestry, and are connected by these genetic threads,” Ostrer was quoted as saying in the article.

The DNA that he found also tightly linked Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, two prominent culturally and geographically distinct groups; and some of these markers are shared by the present-day Palestinians.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I've never seen someone as ashamed of his heritage as fat boy is of his.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:I've never seen someone as ashamed of his heritage as fat boy is of his.
Ashamed?
no
just won't attach myself to a heritage I'm not a part of...unlike you

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:

According to The Chronicle, Ostrer’s work “shows that geographically and culturally distant Jews still have more genes in common than they do with non-Jews around them, and that those genes can be traced back to the Levant, an area including modern-day Israel.”

”It shows we share in a biological tapestry, and are connected by these genetic threads,” Ostrer was quoted as saying in the article.

The DNA that he found also tightly linked Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, two prominent culturally and geographically distinct groups; and some of these markers are shared by the present-day Palestinians.
Yet it's still just a religion I can decide to be whenever I want..

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fail, my orgin was Scottish before Spanish...after the Moors...
pure white
dude you're a cuban immigrant. stop running away from yourself. not all men are born white.
How?
I've never been to cuba you moron

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:

When the Byzantine Emperor forced conversion of Jews, many fled and resettled in the Khazar Empire. The Byzantines did not trouble the Khazar Empire because the Khazar Empire provided a buffer against the mooslimes and the later turks who converted to islam.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
pure white
How?
I've never been to cuba you moron
ted cruz is not ashamed of his heritage neither should you.