Gasols block was a foul....just sayin

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Gasols block was a foul....just sayin

Post by Thedictator »

I would have rather had lebron go for a 3 for the win when playing on the road....typically the home teams win OT at a large margin anyways

[youtube]31ZkVuQs-J0[/youtube]
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: Gasols block was a foul....just sayin

Post by vegasfraud »

LeBron was probably fouled in the body but I agree they should have went for the win on the road. I blame Blatt on the play call or lack of.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

When even LEBRON doesn't complain about it you absolutely know it wasn't a foul.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

good defensive play. If I was a ref, I wouldn't be calling a foul in that situation. Lebron is slow. He can't even get around old man gasol, smh
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

vegasfraud wrote:LeBron was probably fouled in the body but I agree they should have went for the win on the road. I blame Blatt on the play call or lack of.
You don't get those calls on the road i have no problem with it...

That tech on jr smith was bs tho

I would love a new coach if they get the right guy
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

The LeBron fans of the board are a sad bunch. Makes me miss the Kobe fans somewhat
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:good defensive play. If I was a ref, I wouldn't be calling a foul in that situation. Lebron is slow. He can't even get around old man gasol, smh
Clear body contact...if they were calling little ticky tack fouls on one side and even ting up players on non contact all i ask is the refs be consistent....
Last edited by Thedictator on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Holy fuck enough of these threads, it was CLEANER than Mr. Fucking Clean himself.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Thedictator wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:LeBron was probably fouled in the body but I agree they should have went for the win on the road. I blame Blatt on the play call or lack of.
You don't get those calls on the road i have no problem with it...

That tech on jr smith was bs tho

I would love a new coach if they get the right guy
JR got sick of the Bulls getting all those touch fouls. Then on the other end they made CLE earn it. It's how the league rigs games and the players know it and blow up sometimes.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Why do you keep saying there wasn't a play called? There was a play called and they got exactly what they wanted. They got Gasol switched on Lebron and Gasol made a good defensive play. There was a pretty dang good play ran. Gasol just made a better play on the ball.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

Why do you keep saying there wasn't a play called? There was a play called and they got exactly what they wanted. They got Gasol switched on Lebron and Gasol made a good defensive play. There was a pretty dang good play ran. Gasol just made a better play on the ball.
There was no play called on the last possession. The first " called play" was the wrong one. The Cavs should have went for the win on the road...pretty sure my post made that clear.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

vegasfraud wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

There was no play called on the last possession. The first " called play" was the wrong one. The Cavs should have went for the win on the road...pretty sure my post made that clear.
Are you talking about the out of bounds play? That I agree with. There was no play called other than get the ball to Lebron.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I called Da Bulls winning yesterday :D

I'm glad they did.

Will make their inevitable dismissal from the Playoffs at the hands of LeBron that much sweeter.

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

If anything it would have been a foul on lebron for using his off arm to attempt to clear gasol, clean block
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

wailuaFC wrote:If anything it would have been a foul on lebron for using his off arm to attempt to clear gasol, clean block
I've come to the conclusion it was a good no call lol
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

It's LeBron in the clutch. He would have missed anyway. :pimp:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:It's LeBron in the clutch. He would have missed anyway. :pimp:
lol, irving would have nailed a 3 tho

:melo:
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Thedictator wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:It's LeBron in the clutch. He would have missed anyway. :pimp:

He would need LeCheat for the trip first of course though...

:D
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Thedictator wrote:

I ain't gonna lie, any time I get a chance to see Kyrie play the dude seems to be playing with ice in his veins.
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

On the first game of the season, Cleveland fans are already complaining? :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: