Metta World Artest goes in on the NBA... says it's soft and "no longer a man's game"

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Metta World Artest goes in on the NBA... says it's soft and "no longer a man's game"

Post by zombiesonics »

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015 ... a#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uh Ron, the reason why the league is no longer a man's game is because of you. As soon as he ran into the stands the league had to soften up the game to save it's image. But they've gone too far.

Someone needs to tell sickly Jew Silver that noone cares about the Malice at the Palace anymore.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: Metta World Artest goes in on the NBA... says it's soft and "no longer a man's game"

Post by denali4eva »

So my question to Metta would be, why did you come back into this "soft" league, need to feed your kids?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Metta World Artest goes in on the NBA... says it's soft and "no longer a man's game"

Post by elartman1973 »

Its just a game..not meant to be physical by design...enjoy the game and stop comaining about stupid unimportant crap..this goes to the bitches on this board who do nothing but complain about the nba yet watch every second they can
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

zombiesonics wrote:http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015 ... a#comments

Uh Ron, the reason why the league is no longer a man's game is because of you. As soon as he ran into the stands the league had to soften up the game to save it's image. But they've gone too far.

Someone needs to tell sickly Jew Silver that noone cares about the Malice at the Palace anymore.
do you hate Jews or have an aversion to them? many of your posts would indicate that!
sportswise1
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Other than for comedy, why does anyone ask Ron Artest his opinion on anything?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

denali4eva wrote:So my question to Metta would be, why did you come back into this "soft" league, need to feed your kids?
My question for you Denali is, do you find him attractive? I know how much you love bad boy thug ****** from the streets who don't give a fuck.

:cena:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

zombiesonics wrote:
denali4eva wrote:So my question to Metta would be, why did you come back into this "soft" league, need to feed your kids?
My question for you Denali is, do you find him attractive? I know how much you love bad boy thug ****** from the streets who don't give a fuck.

and why won't you answer my question? (i think we all know the answer)
sportswise1
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

rtiff68 wrote:Other than for comedy, why does anyone ask Ron Artest his opinion on anything?
Probably the same reason they shove mics in LeBron's face asking for his opinions on things that have nothing to do with basketball. Fluff pieces for web content.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

zombiesonics wrote:

How the hell do you know what type or who I love? You don't know jack about my personal life so STOP riding off others coattails... :roll:
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

zombiesonics wrote:http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015 ... a#comments

A lot of the older, traditionalist, middle America fans, who stopped following the league when it became more hip hop after Jordan's retirement, aren't coming back, no matter how much the NBA tries to PG up the league. Time for the league to embrace its younger, urban image and just run with it.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.