since there are no more pro boards,

Talk about anything here.
town bidness
All-Star

Re: since there are no more pro boards,

Post by town bidness »

ok.[/quote]

hes the board jack-ass, sorry for that confusion.

small minds can be a bitch sometimes.[/quote]

i just dont see it. even in the espn days he wasnt that bad really.

well my mind may or may not be small but i know i do quite well with my 'limited capacity'. unlike you and your massive brain matter... no one ever gets under my skin.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xJokerz wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:can we go back to not being overly moderated? The point of hiring a nazi mod like ripper was to prevent the board from being shut down (which didnt even work). Angersports was at its best at the beginning where we could cuss and talk trash all we wanted before the warnings.

agreed, ripper should be voted into mod status or voted to have his mod status removed.

a poll would undoubtedly show we would want him gone from moderator status.
I thought you saud you werent joining this board
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

town bidness wrote:ok.

hes the board jack-ass, sorry for that confusion.

small minds can be a bitch sometimes.[/quote]

i just dont see it. even in the espn days he wasnt that bad really.

well my mind may or may not be small but i know i do quite well with my 'limited capacity'. unlike you and your massive brain matter... no one ever gets under my skin.[/quote]

xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

elartman1973 wrote:
xJokerz wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:can we go back to not being overly moderated? The point of hiring a nazi mod like ripper was to prevent the board from being shut down (which didnt even work). Angersports was at its best at the beginning where we could cuss and talk trash all we wanted before the warnings.

agreed, ripper should be voted into mod status or voted to have his mod status removed.

a poll would undoubtedly show we would want him gone from moderator status.
I thought you saud you werent joining this board

ripper apologized and basically begged me to come over here.

i figured id make the journey to save face for him.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ripper ismprobably getting a kick out of all the crybabying
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

elartman1973 wrote:Ripper ismprobably getting a kick out of all the crybabying

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Saying "I'm sorry I had to ban you." Isn't apologizing. It's me wishing that you you hadn't forced me to take the action that I did.

I told you privately, multiple times, not to be disruptive on the other board or you would be banned. Whining, complaining, reporting posts like a bitch every time somebody uses a pic of yours, your first name, a picture of Donald Duck, or mentions the name of the school you go to, THEN changing your profile pic in order to bait people into using it, as you knew they would, was disruptive.

That's why you were banned. That's why artman was banned. That's why everyone who participated in using your pics and his and all the other non-sense was banned, (for less than 24 hours. I know a real eternity.)

This was the post I made to you:

jokerz I'm sorry I had to ban you. I banned artman for the same thing. It wasn't about you posting your own stuff, it was about trying to get control of that board in order for us to keep it up long enough to get the new one ready to go.

That board was reported to proboards 3 times in about a week. That's the reason why I was cracking down on everything. Trying to ensure the survival of the community long enough for it to move.

So anyway, I don't care if you post here or not. Report all you want (I see you've already started.), I'm not going to do shit about it.

You're a bitch. I know it, you know it, everyone here knows it.

Have fun though.

And try to follow the rules this time.

:D
xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

ripper76 wrote:Saying "I'm sorry I had to ban you." Isn't apologizing. It's me wishing that you you hadn't forced me to take the action that I did.

I told you privately, multiple times, not to be disruptive on the other board or you would be banned. Whining, complaining, reporting posts like a bitch every time somebody uses a pic of yours, your first name, a picture of Donald Duck, or mentions the name of the school you go to, THEN changing your profile pic in order to bait people into using it, as you knew they would, was disruptive.

That's why you were banned. That's why artman was banned. That's why everyone who participated in using your pics and his and all the other non-sense was banned, (for less than 24 hours. I know a real eternity.)

jokerz I'm sorry I had to ban you. I banned artman for the same thing. It wasn't about you posting your own stuff, it was about trying to get control of that board in order for us to keep it up long enough to get the new one ready to go.

That board was reported to proboards 3 times in about a week. That's the reason why I was cracking down on everything. Trying to ensure the survival of the community long enough for it to move.

So anyway, I don't care if you post here or not. Report all you want (I see you've already started.), I'm not going to do shit about it.

Have fun though.

hey faggot, if its not a big deal if someone uses MY picture to make a joke, then why dont you post YOUR picture.

im sure as fuck Arty has posted his picture...yet youre scared.

one can wonder why.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Ripper ismprobably getting a kick out of all the crybabying
A little bit.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I see Jokerz is still a whiny little faggot. Anyone surprised? Guy had me feeling sorry for him and his "god I miss my ex!!" crybaby shit, too.
xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I see Jokerz is still a whiny little faggot. Anyone surprised? Guy had me feeling sorry for him and his "god I miss my ex!!" crybaby shit, too.

i dont remember you, but you seem to know me.

#Obsessed like a faggot.

here doggy ...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

xJokerz wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:I see Jokerz is still a whiny little faggot. Anyone surprised? Guy had me feeling sorry for him and his "god I miss my ex!!" crybaby shit, too.

#Obsessed like a faggot.

here doggy ...

I know you as the guy who was constantly crying like a teenaged faggot over that ugly skeeze who kicked your ass to the curb. But it's fine, you'll take her back if she snaps her fingers, you'll even ignore the stretch marks around her lips from all the dick she's been choking down on.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
xJokerz

Post by xJokerz »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
xJokerz wrote:

#Obsessed like a faggot.

here doggy ...

I know you as the guy who was constantly crying like a teenaged faggot over that ugly skeeze who kicked your ass to the curb. But it's fine, you'll take her back if she snaps her fingers, you'll even ignore the stretch marks around her lips from all the dick she's been choking down on.

i see personal attacks are still allowed.

its okay ya wittle virgin, one day youll see a chick naked.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I know you as the guy who was constantly crying like a teenaged faggot over that ugly skeeze who kicked your ass to the curb. But it's fine, you'll take her back if she snaps her fingers, you'll even ignore the stretch marks around her lips from all the dick she's been choking down on.[/quote]

i see personal attacks are still allowed.

its okay ya wittle virgin, one day youll see a chick naked.[/quote]

If personal attacks aren't allowed I'll stop posting. It's too much fun shit talking retards like yourself. Now go cry about your fucked in the face ex-girlfriend, who I guarantee isn't taking your pathetic ass back.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

xJokerz wrote:
town bidness wrote:what the fuck does ripper do to envoke these feelings from people?

are you stupid, stop posting such big pictures so it gets cut off
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
If personal attacks aren't allowed I'll stop posting. It's too much fun shit talking retards like yourself. Now go cry about your fucked in the face ex-girlfriend, who I guarantee isn't taking your pathetic ass back.
Personal attacks are A-Ok.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

ripper76 wrote:Saying "I'm sorry I had to ban you." Isn't apologizing. It's me wishing that you you hadn't forced me to take the action that I did.

Have fun though.

He brings all of this upon himself. It's beyond childish.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Madnessssss wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:You guys understand the vulgarity and personal attacks are what started the emails to JJ, right?
yes i do but here there is nobody to email JJ. We can do whatever we want.
This is correct. Everything is handled in-house here. We have rules up as a guideline, but pretty much everything is up for discussion, within reason.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I thought you melted down and were gone?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I enjoyed this thread.