Noah winning MVP vs cHeat winning 3rd Title?

Talk about anything here.

Noah winning MVP vs cHeat winning 3rd Title? Which would bring more ANGER!??

1. Noah winning MVP.
43%
2. cHeat winning 3rd straight Title.
57%

Total votes: 7

Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Noah winning MVP vs cHeat winning 3rd Title?

Post by Master Spade »

At least TRY to be Honest with this question. Which event would cause the most HATE and ANGER at Anger General?

I think Noah winning MVP. That would be Unforgivable...(to his Haters). This place would EXPLODE if this happened. Why? Because it's not expected. Most would agree he is behind Durant. But he might be 3rd in voting, AT BEST, when it's all said and done.

The cHeat are the favorites to win their 3rd straight title, so while it would cause ANGER, it's an expected thing. So I don't think it would cause as much ANGER.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Re: Noah winning MVP vs cHeat winning 3rd Title?

Post by Master Spade »

Cobra Kai wrote:I still say the Heat winning it.

I think most people respect Noah and don't really hate him.

But a lot of people hate the Heat.

But I think some of that ANGER if cHeat won would be diminished because they are the Favorites. Let's put it this way, if they didn't win, that would cause ALOT more reaction than if they did win.

Compare that to Noah winning MVP. The True chances of that happening are basically ZERO. Durant has that all locked up. So if Noah did win, that would cause WAY more reaction than if he doesn't win it.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Miami winning would piss far more people off. Not a Bulls fan, but I like Noah so it wouldn't bother me at all.

As for Miami winning it, and more importantly, Lebron winning his 3rd straight FMVP, could cause a few posters here to leap off a very high building (DWMCA-DorianRo). Or it could lead to an offseason full of alcohol induced benders from a few other posters (TheDangerousKitchen-MasterSpade).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I'm a heat fan and I would be happy if Noah wins MVP. He puts it out there every night and so far he is deserving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

I dont think anyone hates Noah, the guy is just an extremely hard worker. However, I know there are quite a few people that hate the heat, so definitely the heat winning a title would elicit more hate
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

lettherebehouse wrote:Miami winning would piss far more people off. Not a Bulls fan, but I like Noah so it wouldn't bother me at all.

As for Miami winning it, and more importantly, Lebron winning his 3rd straight FMVP, could cause a few posters here to leap off a very high building (DWMCA-DorianRo). Or it could lead to an offseason full of alcohol induced benders from a few other posters (TheDangerousKitchen-MasterSpade).

hey, Hey, HEY!!! I would not like the cHeat winning another title. But I would not be overtaken by any emotion. I have the MTN's Love and support to carry me through rough times. You too house can be with the lord! Put your Faith in him and you will be SAVED!!

Oh, and drinking is against my Religion. The MTN is all I need!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I'm a heat fan and I would be happy if Noah wins MVP. He puts it out there every night and so far he is deserving.

Wow...

I didn't know a poster of your stature was a Heat fan. :cry:
loved the Heat since Zo and Mourning. And Miami and Fort Lauderdale are my favorite vacation spots.

Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed