The problem was never Proboards, its you fucking degenerates

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: The problem was never Proboards, its you fucking degener

Post by lettherebehouse »

constitutionnomore wrote:ignoring them isn't an option..I get it...it's better to cry about it...

..I told Fpliii a long time ago I was going full troll mode, and that's exactly what I did, and will continue doing, and I don't give two fucks what anyone here thinks...I'll have civil conversations with those that I deem worthy...the rest can go fuck themselves...

..enjoy your day...

Thanks for Jason Hatcher by the way brah :wink:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:What the hell is going on here?

Yeah I know what you're thinking. Black kettles pots or something like that yada yada blah to the blah.
House I hate to inform you that you are also one of the degenerate fucks on this board.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:

Yeah I know what you're thinking. Black kettles pots or something like that yada yada blah to the blah.
House I hate to inform you that you are also one of the degenerate fucks on this board.

You can't inform somebody of something they already know bro. Did you not see my black kettle corn pot black kettle black corn comment in the op?
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

You can't inform somebody of something they already know bro. Did you not see my black kettle corn pot black kettle black corn comment in the op?
Yes I did. But I did not give a shit. Thought I was say the same thing. Happy Friday House.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Yes I did. But I did not give a shit. Thought I was say the same thing. Happy Friday House.

Happy Friday bro.. Is it Beer'o'clock yet?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

jjgator wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:There are some posters that are never ending with their obsession with the moderation of these boards.
I bet there are people on this board that have dreams about ripper.
u
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Happy Friday bro.. Is it Beer'o'clock yet?

I will no doubt have a couple here at the house before I leave to the game. Should be a good game. Or at least I hope it is. Go Stars.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

This board just needs more cowbell.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

gaskill15 wrote:It's pretty sad when a Bulls fan avoids a basketball forum when the Bulls are playing.

*hint* The Bulls fan is me

Shut up, Max
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lettherebehouse wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:ignoring them isn't an option..I get it...it's better to cry about it...

..I told Fpliii a long time ago I was going full troll mode, and that's exactly what I did, and will continue doing, and I don't give two fucks what anyone here thinks...I'll have civil conversations with those that I deem worthy...the rest can go fuck themselves...

..enjoy your day...

I give this Denali impression an A-

..lol, that's the beauty with House, never takes shit personal...I actually don't mind anyone on this board tbh, some are just disingenuous, some are just full of themselves and take themselves WAY too seriously...eh, not into that...

...and you are most welcome to have Hatcher, he's a good player and I think he always wanted to plant Romo anyway...*mumblemumble*
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Notme..ive always been a classy rule following and generous poster
Its the bulls circle jerkers who did t like the uncircle jerkability and triedto sabatoge every board as a result...also the creeps who go out of their way to expose the identities and pictures of other posters by illegally pisting forbidden contraband ...when will these losers (incognito, longranger, and others) grow up?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

elartman1973 wrote:

Its the bulls circle jerkers who did t like the uncircle jerkability and triedto sabatoge every board as a result...also the creeps who go out of their way to expose the identities and pictures of other posters by illegally pisting forbidden contraband ...when will these losers (incognito, longranger, and others) grow up?
crybaby
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:

You posted personal pictures of yourself....you are a poster....therefore you posted personal pictures of a poster which is illegal......thus YOU are a rule breaker.

fuckin destroyed.

:)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You posted personal pictures of yourself....you are a poster....therefore you posted personal pictures of a poster which is illegal......thus YOU are a rule breaker.

fuckin destroyed.

Only to prove the illegally obtained and posted cherry picked pics that were posted of me wrong..
I didnt post my pic first...not even close bud
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Notme..ive always been a classy rule following and generous poster

fuckin destroyed.

Only to prove the illegally obtained and posted cherry picked pics that were posted of me wrong..
That's not quite how I remember it.....I will have to wait for confirmation from incognito and con before I will "sign off" on those claims.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: You posted personal pictures of yourself....you are a poster....therefore you posted personal pictures of a poster which is illegal......thus YOU are a rule breaker.

fuckin destroyed.

That's not quite how I remember it.....I will have to wait for confirmation from incognito and con before I will "sign off" on those claims.
..you're right 420...Arty is just making things up now...he posted pics of himself well before anyone posted other obtained photos...he set himself up for it and cried foul when it blew up in his face...he knows this too but will without a doubt stick to his story per usual...it's his schtick...
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Only to prove the illegally obtained and posted cherry picked pics that were posted of me wrong..
..you're right 420...Arty is just making things up now...he posted pics of himself well before anyone posted other obtained photos...he set himself up for it and cried foul when it blew up in his face...he knows this too but will without a doubt stick to his story per usual...it's his schtick...
I thought arties post smelled like cat piss.....thanks for the confirmation.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Only to prove the illegally obtained and posted cherry picked pics that were posted of me wrong..
The lesson to be learned from this is to not post personal pics. There are a few that just can't help themselves and save those to post again and again. It's their schtick.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

When i see somebody say degenerates it makes me think of:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

We need more Mods. 50% ratio isn't enough.

(JK for those of you who can't read sarcasm)
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.