Rank these teams I made up.

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Rank these teams I made up.

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: That's irrelevant. You asked what the point if this thread is. I'm asking what your purpose is when you defend your career, city, lifestyle habits like an insecure teenage girl. What's the point?
Because I'm usually being attacked and the point is to correct those who are wrong.
this thread has no point to it whatsoever...you tell me what's the point of comparing fake teams?
You just posted a thread about an article stating that art students "work harder" than law students. Who cares? Who were you defending yourself against there? YOU started the thread.

Again, what's the point behind acting insecure?
Again...real stuff..art students and law students exist...
the teams you want us to compare to eachother DO NOT exist.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Because I'm usually being attacked and the point is to correct those who are wrong.
this thread has no point to it whatsoever...you tell me what's the point of comparing fake teams?
You just posted a thread about an article stating that art students "work harder" than law students. Who cares? Who were you defending yourself against there? YOU started the thread.

The point is going above your head.

I understand you're a very close-minded individual whose life revolves around union art work and all things Orlando-related but I'm about to drop some real world knowledge here. Some people have interests that differ from yours. I know this is shocking. Some of us enjoy talking about basketball and analyzing how certain players would play together. It's fun to us and we enjoy it. I don't enjoy art and I'm baffled why anyone would waste their time and money "studying" it but you don't see me making an ass out of myself by pestering you in your art threads do you? Do whatever the hell you want to do man. You should try doing the same.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

I absolutely love the curry lebron team
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: You just posted a thread about an article stating that art students "work harder" than law students. Who cares? Who were you defending yourself against there? YOU started the thread.

I understand you're a very close-minded individual whose life revolves around union art work and all things Orlando-related but I'm about to drop some real world knowledge here. Some people have interests that differ from yours. I know this is shocking. Some of us enjoy talking about basketball and analyzing how certain players would play together. It's fun to us and we enjoy it. I don't enjoy art and I'm baffled why anyone would waste their time and money "studying" it but you don't see me making an ass out of myself by pestering you in your art threads do you? Do whatever the hell you want to do man. You should try doing the same.
You dont understand anything apparently...and you have no idea about me a d its pretty rude to assume you do then proceed to insult it...who the fuck do you think you are?
Again..I discuss real life..real teams..real jobs etc...
you make up fake teams and try to get peoe to compare them....
thats the equivilent of dressing up barbie dolls and comparing them to eachother and

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Again...real stuff..art students and law students exist...

You dont understand anything apparently...and you have no idea about me a d its pretty rude to assume you do then proceed to insult it...who the fuck do you think you are?
thats the equivilent of dressing up barbie dolls and comparing them to eachother and
I get people to discuss actual REAL players and see how people think they'd play together based off their REAL life tendencies.

You spend your time trying to convince people that you're some cool rebellious artist who has a better life than everyone else. Then you go into threads and lack the cognitive ability to comprehend that other humans have interests that differ from yours. Maybe you and your room temperature IQ are better off making an Orlando BBQ thread somewhere else. This topic is clearly way over your head.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Team Jordan with ease, it's really irrelevant after that.

dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Free Throws Galore and a Beautiful Game round out the Top 3.

Royal Chef, Showtime 2.0 and the Chucking Backcourt finishes last.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: The point is going above your head.

I get people to discuss actual REAL players and see how people think they'd play together based off their REAL life tendencies.

You spend your time trying to convince people that you're some cool rebellious artist who has a better life than everyone else. Then you go into threads and lack the cognitive ability to comprehend that other humans have interests that differ from yours. Maybe you and your room temperature IQ are better off making an Orlando BBQ thread somewhere else. This topic is clearly way over your head.
Fake teams.
end of thread
don't cry

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You dont understand anything apparently...and you have no idea about me a d its pretty rude to assume you do then proceed to insult it...who the fuck do you think you are?

Fake teams.
end of thread
don't cry
Los Angeles > Orlando

Get mad.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: I get people to discuss actual REAL players and see how people think they'd play together based off their REAL life tendencies.

Fake teams.
end of thread
don't cry
Los Angeles > Orlando

Get mad.
You think I care about your opinion?
aren't you one of three women on this board?

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fake teams.
end of thread
don't cry
Los Angeles > Orlando

Get mad.
An idiot and a misogynist.

You have a lot going for you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: Los Angeles > Orlando

Get mad.

Again...misjudging and insulting....
you need to tighten your game up

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You think I care about your opinion?

I think calling you an idiot is an accurate judgement.

If you want to add to my thread go ahead. I know your basketball prowess is utterly pathetic but I'm all ears. Otherwise leave my thread.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: An idiot and a misogynist.

If you want to add to my thread go ahead. I know your basketball prowess is utterly pathetic but I'm all ears. Otherwise leave my thread.
Meltdown in full effect

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Again...misjudging and insulting....

Meltdown in full effect
Oh yeah, I'm so mad. I'm absolutely furious.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Pretty neat hypothetical, and I'm not usually a fan of iffa, coulda, woulda, shoulda stuff.

Magic's team lacks defense, even with the defensive stalwart Ben there.

A magic time machine to simulate this would be great.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: I think calling you an idiot is an accurate judgement.

Meltdown in full effect
Clearly you are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Meltdown in full effect
Clearly you are
Was that really the best you could come up with? The equivalent of "u mad bro?" I expected more from the Village Punching Bag.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote: Oh yeah, I'm so mad. I'm absolutely furious.
Clearly you are
Was that really the best you could come up with? The equivalent of "u mad bro?" I expected more from the Village Punching Bag.
Didnt need anything stronger

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

elartman1973 wrote:
l3bron wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Clearly you are
cnt come up w.th anything stronger
FTFY