19%
Michael Jordan
50%

Total votes: 16

town bidness
All-Star

Re: Kobe, LeBron, or MJ?

Post by town bidness »

Cobra Kai wrote:This board has many trolls and delusional posters.

Gotta love it.
how do you define a troll and who is a delusional poster? point him out.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

since the post says favorite and not best, Coach Vino takes this one
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

town bidness wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:lol...bidness running with some old trolling tactics....i.e. "Jordan won nothing without pippen".."replace Shaq with a semi competent C..etc"....haha...I guess it's time to dig up the "Kobe big man dependent" "no rings without a big".."replace Kobe with any competent SG in their 3-peat and they win"....good throwback posting...
that's the entire point of fpliii making this thread... i'm just doing my part.

fortunately for me it's all true and cant be competently argued against to date. plus, i love having jordan loving, lebron excuse making sorts read it.

..if there's one thing I do enjoy about this board, it's your post and your exquisite use of superlatives in defending your guy...I also love the trail of crumbs you leave to lure a debate, then commence to completely blowing up said debate with mindboggling antics that confuse those who weren't prepared...which is why you have staying power in my fav 5...
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

constitutionnomore wrote:
town bidness wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:lol...bidness running with some old trolling tactics....i.e. "Jordan won nothing without pippen".."replace Shaq with a semi competent C..etc"....haha...I guess it's time to dig up the "Kobe big man dependent" "no rings without a big".."replace Kobe with any competent SG in their 3-peat and they win"....good throwback posting...
that's the entire point of fpliii making this thread... i'm just doing my part.

fortunately for me it's all true and cant be competently argued against to date. plus, i love having jordan loving, lebron excuse making sorts read it.

..if there's one thing I do enjoy about this board, it's your post and your exquisite use of superlatives in defending your guy...I also love the trail of crumbs you leave to lure a debate, then commence to completely blowing up said debate with mindboggling antics that confuse those who weren't prepared...which is why you have staying power in my fav 5...
now consti, just like on the old espn boards, i always appreciate the appreciation. i only wanted to be a counter balance in the old days in my own assholish way, lol.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Team LeBron?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

This is too easy Michael Jordan.