New Armada video (white wimmins) with disturbing ending...

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: New Armada video (white wimmins) with disturbing ending.

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ali Natural wrote:
CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Who here hasn't fucked a white woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well their race makes up 75% of the country, Im sure most of us here has.
It's 75% now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
72, whatever it is.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

People who have hostile reactions to interracial relationships often have serious psychological issues.

Then again, ditto with men who go out of their way to date outside the race, often in terms of some fetishisizing at a racial-level, or revenge fantasy (usually along racial lines), etc...

Most likely, evolution has programmed us to have a weird twitch in our hardware when we see "our" women dating outside the race (due to out-group vs. in-group dynamics in our ancestral past).
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever wrote:People who have hostile reactions to interracial relationships often have serious psychological issues.

Then again, ditto with men who go out of their way to date outside the race, often in terms of some fetishisizing at a racial-level, or revenge fantasy (usually along racial lines), etc...

Most likely, evolution has programmed us to have a weird twitch in our hardware when we see "our" women dating outside the race (due to out-group vs. in-group dynamics in our ancestral past).
this is true. You ever see a black dude go ape sh^& at a black girl with a white dude. They can't keep their jealously from jumping out of their skins.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

CleveTown™ wrote: this is true. You ever see a black dude go ape sh^& at a black girl with a white dude. They can't keep their jealously from jumping out of their skins.
On this topic, the only thing that actually bothers me is when there is inconsistency with what a person expects/demands from themselves and what they demand from others.

If you are a Black dude who wants to smash white wimmins, go nuts. Just don't call a Black chick getting with a white dude a sellout, or similar things.

Of course, sometimes the consistency within a person can simply be because they haven't been put in a situation which actually tests their resolve a bit. A 350 pound neckbeard can quite easily not date outside their race, because no one (outside or inside the race) wants to date them anyway. Those people pointing the finger at others is annoying as well, and comes off as extremely bitter.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.