New Armada video (white wimmins) with disturbing ending...

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

New Armada video (white wimmins) with disturbing ending...

Post by dunkan5rings »

I was loving this video until the end.

Dude was smashin' em white wimmins and then gets snuffed by one of them cause he cheated on her ? What a disgusting video. Cool track though but a disgusting ending.

If the roles were flipped, imagine that ? A woman who sleeps around with different men, and one of those men ends up snuffing her cause he realizes she's been cheating on him...oh the uproar from the feminists! Cool track though, probably include this on my next mix.
[youtube]GHHNJjWmmHk[/youtube]
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: New Armada video (white wimmins) with disturbing ending.

Post by thatoothpick45 »

SMH at interracial dating. It was funny when Tom and Helen were dating but he was white, not the other way around. Oh well, I guess it is just a fad, will likely die down when the Karadashian's get canceled(whenever that will be).
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

thatoothpick45 wrote:SMH at interracial dating. It was funny when Tom and Helen were dating but he was white, not the other way around. Oh well, I guess it is just a fad, will likely die down when the Karadashian's get canceled(whenever that will be).
Yeah well fuck you.

I'm a non-white male that gets as dark as the man in that video and I mostly dated white women in my past and see no problem with it.

For the most part, the men who have a problem with "interracial" dating are the ones who can't date "outside their race" for whatever reason. They lack game, they lack looks, or their own prejudices c-blocks them from having relationships with women of different backgrounds.

It's pretty darn pathetic when a grown ass man hates on men who date different women. Who or what is stopping you from getting tang ?
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Cobra Kai wrote:Do you look like this guy?

A Dominican David Schwimmer lol
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

white women are overrated...severely. Asian/Spanish FTW.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

CleveTown™ wrote:white women are overrated...severely. Asian/Spanish FTW.
Agree but...white women (usually) won't get pregnant on you UNLESS you tell them/want them to.

Asian/Hispanic/Black/highly fertile non-white women ? Yikes!
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

dunkan4rings wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:SMH at interracial dating. It was funny when Tom and Helen were dating but he was white, not the other way around. Oh well, I guess it is just a fad, will likely die down when the Karadashian's get canceled(whenever that will be).
Yeah well fuck you.

I'm a non-white male that gets as dark as the man in that video and I mostly dated white women in my past and see no problem with it.

For the most part, the men who have a problem with "interracial" dating are the ones who can't date "outside their race" for whatever reason. They lack game, they lack looks, or their own prejudices c-blocks them from having relationships with women of different backgrounds.

It's pretty darn pathetic when a grown ass man hates on men who date different women. Who or what is stopping you from getting tang ?
Hey man, if you like some cream in your coffee because you know it is much better than that dark coco, it's all you brotha.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Like I said tooth, "SMH@interracial relationships"...

How is a non-white male sleeping with white women stopping you from getting pussy ? :lol:

The question I ask any/all butt-hurt white males who cry about non-white males "poaching" their white wimmins.

How is that stopping you from getting laid ? Cry about interracial relationships all you want, it ain't gonna stop white women from hopping the fence.

Often times, white guys who cry about this are ones who can't even get white women, so they hate the fact that non-white males get more white women than they do.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

White wimmins are more open to doing crazy, unpredictable things. What's considered being a slut to other females is considered "just having a good time" for an 18-23 year old college white wimmin.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bro go get your white fat ugly wimminz...no one here is trying to stop you. I dont think anyone here cares. I think you want us to care and I think you think we care but you're living in a fantasy world if you do
January 7th. (D)
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

somberbostonian wrote:White wimmins are more open to doing crazy, unpredictable things. What's considered being a slut to other females is considered "just having a good time" for an 18-23 year old college white wimmin.
70% illegitimacy rate among black women.

Hispanic women have a higher illegitimacy rate than white women as well.

Though in terms of the slut factor, all women can be equally as slutty as the next.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

dunkan4rings wrote:Like I said tooth, "SMH@interracial relationships"...

How is a non-white male sleeping with white women stopping you from getting pussy ? :lol:

The question I ask any/all butt-hurt white males who cry about non-white males "poaching" their white wimmins.

How is that stopping you from getting laid ? Cry about interracial relationships all you want, it ain't gonna stop white women from hopping the fence.

Often times, white guys who cry about this are ones who can't even get white women, so they hate the fact that non-white males get more white women than they do.
Hey amigo, my cup of tea is Latinas. I am Argentine, there are basically no blacks in Argentina... It's a beautiful country. Latinas made up of European blood(mostly Italian,German and Spanish).
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

thatoothpick45 wrote:

Hey amigo, my cup of tea is Latinas. I am Argentine, there are basically no blacks in Argentina... It's a beautiful country. Latinas made up of European blood(mostly Italian,German and Spanish).
Argentinians harbored many Nazis.

Manu is cool though.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

dunkan4rings wrote:
Agree but...white women (usually) won't get pregnant on you UNLESS you tell them/want them to.

Usually men who "prefer" to not date outside of their race is because they're sexually attracted to women who most resembled their own mothers. True mothafawkin story kid.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

lettherebehouse wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:

Usually men who "prefer" to not date outside of their race is because they're sexually attracted to women who most resembled their own mothers. True mothafawkin story kid.
That's just sick lol.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

dunkan4rings wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:

Argentinians harbored many Nazis.

Manu is cool though.
I have no issues with that. Interesting enough, I saw a special not long ago suggesting that Hitler did flee to Argentina as well.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Who here hasn't fucked a white woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ali Natural wrote:Who here hasn't fucked a white woman?

well their race makes up 75% of the country, Im sure most of us here has.
January 7th. (D)
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Armada the GOAT.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Who here hasn't fucked a white woman?

well their race makes up 75% of the country, Im sure most of us here has.
It's 75% now?