Kobe vs. LeBron age 29 comprehensive comparison, long

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Kobe vs. LeBron age 29 comprehensive comparison, long

Post by Ghostown42 »

Yeah, LeBron's never finished higher than 14th in technicals received, but Noah is 7th right now...what a whiner.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Ghostown42 wrote:Yeah, LeBron's never finished higher than 14th in technicals received, but Noah is 7th right now...what a whiner.
:( :cry:

You hurt me ghostown.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

DorianRo wrote:Not a fan of either . Never was. (Thus making me more Objective by not looking through LEtot or Kobe kid glasses) but I'll take Kobe over Lehype all day every day:

1. He was far more offensively dominant force than Lebron
2. Played in a much tougher conference his entire career
3. Didn't leave to collude with other HOF'ers in that same weak conference
4. Fundamentally more sound than Lebron
5. More range in his game than Lebron
6. Truth is Kobe did more with LESS. (Yes he got 3'ships with Shaq, but he also won another two with much less help than Lebron has now ). Lebron has essentially been a ZERO without top notch first ballot HOFers.

Last but not least... He didn't bitch whine and complain over every little no call. He was more of a MAN. He didn't expect to ALWAYS Have special privileges and double standards (he expected more contact and physicality) and just live at the line and assume a foul would always be called when he had the ball in his hands

LOL @ saying you're objective and then using the name "LeHype" for Lebron. You're about as objective as I am a Laker fan.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

elmouse03 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:Yeah, LeBron's never finished higher than 14th in technicals received, but Noah is 7th right now...what a whiner.

You hurt me ghostown.
Now now, don't blame me for pointing out facts.

;)
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:

You hurt me ghostown.
Now now, don't blame me for pointing out facts.

;)
:lol:
Facts are irrelevant in todays debates/arguments.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:The whole Kobe-Lebron comparison died out years ago. Like Kobe said with MJ, their careers have been completely different. We can get into semantics all we want but the fact remains LeBron was given the keys to the kingdom right as an 18 year old starter and never played second fiddle to anyone - so of course his success by whatever age is going to be greater.

I agree. The sooner people come to realize this, the sooner they'll be able to appreciate both of them for what they've done (doing) on the court, instead of dwelling and nitpicking what they could have or should have done in the past.

In any comparison, there's one who falls short of the other. Is it a bad thing to not be able to measure up to Lebron and Jordan (who will go down as #1, and #2 respectively All Time)? Hell no. Being a Top 10 G.O.A.T. is a better career than 99.9% of the guys who have come through the league.
I don't think LeBron deserves to be put ahead of Magic, Wilt, Russell, Kareem. And I also think you're forgetting that there's a player today that could end up better than LeBron...no, not Noah...I'm talking about the Servant.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

I love how Kobe fans make excuses for the stats but love to count those rings...when it comes to Shaq.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Ghostown42 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:The whole Kobe-Lebron comparison died out years ago. Like Kobe said with MJ, their careers have been completely different. We can get into semantics all we want but the fact remains LeBron was given the keys to the kingdom right as an 18 year old starter and never played second fiddle to anyone - so of course his success by whatever age is going to be greater.

I agree. The sooner people come to realize this, the sooner they'll be able to appreciate both of them for what they've done (doing) on the court, instead of dwelling and nitpicking what they could have or should have done in the past.

In any comparison, there's one who falls short of the other. Is it a bad thing to not be able to measure up to Lebron and Jordan (who will go down as #1, and #2 respectively All Time)? Hell no. Being a Top 10 G.O.A.T. is a better career than 99.9% of the guys who have come through the league.
I don't think LeBron deserves to be put ahead of Magic, Wilt, Russell, Kareem. And I also think you're forgetting that there's a player today that could end up better than LeBron...no, not Noah...I'm talking about the Servant.

Maintaining his present course, by the time he's done, James will be ahead of everybody, including MJ.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Maintaining his present course, by the time he's done, James will be ahead of everybody, including MJ.
We will have to wait and see. I think if he gets 3 Finals MVPs, he'll be #8 all-time behind:

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Magic
5) Bird
6) Russell
7) Shaq

But he'd have to do a hell of a lot more to jump Kareem, IMO.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Ghostown42 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

We will have to wait and see. I think if he gets 3 Finals MVPs, he'll be #8 all-time behind:

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Magic
5) Bird
6) Russell
7) Shaq

LOL @ Shaq being ahead of LeBron with another ring and fmvp...your list is trash, kid.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

vegasfraud wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Magic
5) Bird
6) Russell
7) Shaq

LOL @ Shaq being ahead of LeBron with another ring and fmvp...your list is trash, kid.
Shaq and LeBron would both have 3 Finals MVPs. It is very debatable, I wouldn't argue too much against someone putting LeBron over Shaq if the Heat 3-peat this year and LeBron wins another Finals MVP.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

With his third FMVP it's

Jordan
Russell
Jabbar
Johnson
James
Chamberlain
Bird
O'Neal
Duncan
Bryant
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Magic
5) Bird
6) Russell
7) Shaq

Shaq and LeBron would both have 3 Finals MVPs. It is very debatable, I wouldn't argue too much against someone putting LeBron over Shaq if the Heat 3-peat this year and LeBron wins another Finals MVP.
Well like in Bruceblitz's youtube vid about the hardcore LeBron and Kobe fans. They just plain disrespect the history of the NBA.

Shaq was just so dominant from 00-02.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Ghostown42 wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Magic
5) Bird
6) Russell
7) Shaq

The regular season also counts...LeBron 4 MVP's, Shaq 1. There is no excuse for his laziness and history will not forgive him...even if you have. Shaq is borerline top 10...LeBron has already passed him.
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

Kobe/Lebron threads go into the same route that Dirk/KG threads spiral into.

"Swagger," "Intensity," "Courage," "Alpha" and other stupid **** like that end up being tossed around as if they have any value.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

l3bron wrote:Kobe/Lebron threads go into the same route that Dirk/KG threads spiral into.

"Swagger," "Intensity," "Courage," "Alpha" and other stupid **** like that end up being tossed around as if they have any value.

Those threads really exist? :o :shock:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

The real top 10 right now and it's not up for debate.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Wilt
5. Russel
6. LeBron
7. Bird
8. Kobe
9. Duncan
10. Hakeem/Shaq
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

vegasfraud wrote:The real top 10 right now and it's not up for debate.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Wilt
5. Russel
6. LeBron
7. Bird
8. Kobe
9. Duncan
10. Hakeem/Shaq

Why is that? Because you say so and your opinion is the only opinion that matters?
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Damn the stats. LeBron is a better player now than Kobe has ever been.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

y2ktors wrote:Damn the stats. LeBron is a better player now than Kobe has ever been.
Why damn the stats? The stats back-up your statement.