Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Post by vegasfraud »

LNS is a fat angry man..always has been. TDK is also very angry these days...he wasn't always like this though...I think LeBron has ruined him.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

vegasfraud wrote:LNS is a fat angry man..always has been. TDK is also very angry these days...he wasn't always like this though...I think LeBron has ruined him.

This is not only a possibility........it's also a fact.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vegasfraud wrote:LNS is a fat angry man..always has been. TDK is also very angry these days...he wasn't always like this though...I think LeBron has ruined him.

^^^^^ LOL the board Lebron groupie has spoken!

Go play some CoD you fat degenerate gambler.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

He's a father aka child support slave who's stuck in a marriage that he KNOWS he can't get out of without his wifey JACKING him in divorce court of all his hard earned money.

I don't feel sorry for these suckers one bit.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

dunkan4rings wrote:He's a father aka child support slave who's stuck in a marriage that he KNOWS he can't get out of without his wifey JACKING him in divorce court of all his hard earned money.

I like my marriage, bro. I like having a family, a home, a job. You'll get there one day, as soon as mommy lets you go outside and face the world.
Last edited by LNS on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm thinking the OP should scrap this thread up, as it doesn't appear to be going the way he'd hoped. Not even your usual support group wants a part of this disastrous thread.

Lifeline help, DWCMA, 420, Constitute, hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

<<crickets>>

<<crickets>>

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

jjgator wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:He's a father aka child support slave who's stuck in a marriage that he KNOWS he can't get out of without his wifey JACKING him in divorce court of all his hard earned money.

I like my marriage, bro. I like having a family, a home, a job. You'll get there one day, as soon as mommy lets you go outside and face the world.
How long have you been married? Nice edit BTW.

Thank you. I had misread his post and my response didn't make any sense.

Been married 4 years now, but we've been together for 7.

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

No thanks.

Marriage/kids is not the only be-all dead-end path, maybe for you it is...that validates your existence. You wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if it wasn't for the fact that you got married and had a child. It's OK...BRO...most men are the same way. Marriage + Kids = the only purpose in one's life.

There's a 50% chance your wife will leave you (for another dick) and take you for excess child support and alimony. Good luck.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

No thanks.

Marriage/kids is not the only be-all dead-end path, maybe for you it is...that validates your existence. You wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if it wasn't for the fact that you got married and had a child. It's OK...BRO...most men are the same way. Marriage + Kids = the only purpose in one's life.

There's a 50% chance your wife will leave you (for another dick) and take you for excess child support and alimony. Good luck.

Well, if I wasn't married and didn't have a kid I'm sure I'd manage. More free time to go out, drink, try and get laid...... all the things you should be trying to do. Instead of, you know.... sitting on your ass in your room 24/7 like the protagonist in "Oldboy". Although at least he was working out all the time.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

lettherebehouse wrote:I'm thinking the OP should scrap this thread up, as it doesn't appear to be going the way he'd hoped. Not even your usual support group wants a part of this disastrous thread.

Lifeline help, DWCMA, 420, Constitute, hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

<<crickets>>

<<crickets>>

ROFL

TDK ain't shit without his dickriding lap-dogs.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

No thanks.

Well, if I wasn't married and didn't have a kid I'm sure I'd manage. More free time to go out, drink, try and get laid...... all the things you should be trying to do. Instead of, you know.... sitting on your ass in your room 24/7 like the protagonist in "Oldboy". Although at least he was working out all the time.
"Sitting on my ass" is actually the best thing I could be doing right now.

I mean, I COULD be out there fucking women raw and having babies out of wedlock and then having YOU (the tax payer) foot the bill. Look at what you wrote..."if I wasn't married that's more free time to drink and get laid"...really ? WOW! The pinnacle of humanity! I'm a "loser" because I'm not out here getting drunk and piping hoes ? I'm not knocking that activity though, but I understand and am fully aware of the risks and pitfalls of those activities. A risk that I'm not willing to take right now or ever (unless I get a vasectomy first lol).

It's better to stay in and work on audio projects than to "get out" and engage in activities that may end up costing me even more.

Anyhow, 50%....fifty %...you can't sell me that business venture.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Looks like TDK is demolishing LNS again, you would think he would get tired of all these ass kickings.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Where is TDK's posse?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

JoJo wrote:Looks like TDK is demolishing LNS again, you would think he would get tired of all these ass kickings.

Really, to this dispassionate observer this has been the most lopsided battle since Italy invaded Abyssinia.

If this was a fight TDK would have been stopped on cuts a long time ago.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

JoJo wrote:Looks like TDK is demolishing LNS again, you would think he would get tired of all these ass kickings.

You obviously haven't read this thread.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Robceltsfan wrote:

He read it. It's called willful blindness.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

WiseGuy wrote:

Really, to this dispassionate observer this has been the most lopsided battle since Italy invaded Abyssinia.

lol...tdk has spoken the truth about LNS, the guy is bitter because he hates having sex with his wife. In response to this fact, you boneheads have only come back with made up lies about tdk. Truth > Fiction, all day every day.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

WiseGuy wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

He read it. It's called willful blindness.
No, he's trying to get back into his contrarian persona. Going into a thread and disagreeing with the majority simply to troll. It's a really weak and uninteresting approach.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

JoJo wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

lol...tdk has spoken the truth about LNS, the guy is bitter because he hates having sex with his wife. In response to this fact, you boneheads have only come back with made up lies about tdk. Truth > Fiction, all day every day.

Enter a lap doggie that I didn't know was a lap doggie. Congrats sir.

~George Carlin~
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:

Yes I have and I witnessed TDK is smacking around LNS with the truth.