Birthday Recovery

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Birthday Recovery

Post by wailuaFC »

Had an awesome day yesterday, got to camp the night before in cardiff with some great friends, woke up to some perfect surf (unfortunately I was relegated to camera man) and overnight dutch oven biscuits. Went out to taco tuesday with my coworkers and got way too drunk. Wish my body could deal with hangovers like I could when I was younger, because this is hell haha
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Birthday Recovery

Post by Da Stars. »

wailuaFC wrote:Had an awesome day yesterday, got to camp the night before in cardiff with some great friends, woke up to some perfect surf (unfortunately I was relegated to camera man) and overnight dutch oven biscuits. Went out to taco tuesday with my coworkers and got way too drunk. Wish my body could deal with hangovers like I could when I was younger, because this is hell haha

Well shit. DC did not do his job. Had no clue it was your BD. Happy late BD. Happy hangover as well.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Da Stars. wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:Had an awesome day yesterday, got to camp the night before in cardiff with some great friends, woke up to some perfect surf (unfortunately I was relegated to camera man) and overnight dutch oven biscuits. Went out to taco tuesday with my coworkers and got way too drunk. Wish my body could deal with hangovers like I could when I was younger, because this is hell haha

Well shit. DC did not do his job. Had no clue it was your BD. Happy late BD. Happy hangover as well.
Shit, thanks man haha. Im just happy I have the day off of work to recover haha
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I'm sure the tacos are harder (not sure if that's the right word) to deal with the next day than the alcohol.

Happy Birthday by the way.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

wailuaFC wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Shit, thanks man haha. Im just happy I have the day off of work to recover haha

Days like that I used to just order up some pizza delivery, shut my phone off, smoke on something, and watch about 14 movies straight.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

So what did you get drunk on FC? I hope you don't get the shits to go along with the hangover.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm sure the tacos are harder (not sure if that's the right word) to deal with the next day than the alcohol.

Oh man, those tacos were absolutely delicious. We went to a great place called the Brigantine, those fish tacos were to die for
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

wailuaFC wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm sure the tacos are harder (not sure if that's the right word) to deal with the next day than the alcohol.

Oh man, those tacos were absolutely delicious. We went to a great place called the Brigantine, those fish tacos were to die for
You're in California right? You can't go wrong with fish tacos in California.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Da Stars. wrote:So what did you get drunk on FC? I hope you don't get the shits to go along with the hangover.
Started off with beer, and since we were camping, the drinking was hard and heavy all day. Taco tuesday became a tequila tuesday later on, regretfully
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

Ya, and the place we went to is right in the harbor so they get some really fresh seafood
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

wailuaFC wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:So what did you get drunk on FC? I hope you don't get the shits to go along with the hangover.
Started off with beer, and since we were camping, the drinking was hard and heavy all day. Taco tuesday became a tequila tuesday later on, regretfully

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: YOu asked for a hangover and you got one.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

wailuaFC wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Oh man, those tacos were absolutely delicious. We went to a great place called the Brigantine, those fish tacos were to die for
Ya, and the place we went to is right in the harbor so they get some really fresh seafood
As long as they don't use talapia in the tacos, I'm good.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Da Stars. wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: YOu asked for a hangover and you got one.[/quote]
Thats for sure
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Da Stars. wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: YOu asked for a hangover and you got one.[/quote]
Thats for sure
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Happy belated Birthday to one of the nice guys on the board. Many happy returns.

On a side note, I haven't had a single drink of tequila since a world class hangover when I was about 20 years old almost 35 years ago.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Happy belated Birthday to one of the nice guys on the board. Many happy returns.

On a side note, I haven't had a single drink of tequila since a world class hangover when I was about 20 years old almost 35 years ago.
This headache is making me consider taking a loooooong break from it as well
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Happy belated Birthday to one of the nice guys on the board. Many happy returns.

I drank tequila once. I got a DWI that night. Have not had any since.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I got drunk of tequila once and the hangover wasn't particularly different from any other hangover.

Guess I got lucky.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

BTW Happy Birthday Wailua.