Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:The competition to get out of the west through most of the eighties was very soft. The west was generally pretty horrid and the Lakers had little competition to come out of the west. The east was the conference with a much tougher road to travel to make the finals back then.

Kareem should have won finals MVP when Magic won it for the first time. But he clearly didn't "lead" the Lakers to all those finals. That's make believe.
He was the leader of the Lakers. The captain if you will.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, even if it's baloney.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kareem's numbers in the 5 games that he played in the finals were outstanding. He should have won the mvp of the 80 finals over Magic.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Kareem played before media agendas, NBA agendas, corporate agenda and product placement took over the NBA. Finals MVP is made up. It's a meaningless invention corrupted by gatorade and Nike.

Nice tap dance. Just proved that KAJ was not always the best player on the court during the finals. He missed a game and the Lakers won. Some young man won the finals MVP that year. Now what was his name again. Oh yes Magic. Now go grill me a hamburger.
Compare magics numbers vs kareems numbers in '80. Why am I teaching your old ass history gramps? You're twice my age.
Now post the numbers of KAJ from game six of the 1980 finals. Tell me where was this great leader Kareem.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:The competition to get out of the west through most of the eighties was very soft. The west was generally pretty horrid and the Lakers had little competition to come out of the west. The east was the conference with a much tougher road to travel to make the finals back then.

Kareem should have won finals MVP when Magic won it for the first time. But he clearly didn't "lead" the Lakers to all those finals. That's make believe.
He was the leader of the Lakers. The captain if you will.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, even if it's baloney.
Let's see what Magic himself has to say on the subject. A short 3 minute video shouldn't be too inconvenient for you truth seekers.
[youtube]zI9aQgzEGUs[/youtube]
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Nice tap dance. Just proved that KAJ was not always the best player on the court during the finals. He missed a game and the Lakers won. Some young man won the finals MVP that year. Now what was his name again. Oh yes Magic. Now go grill me a hamburger.
Compare magics numbers vs kareems numbers in '80. Why am I teaching your old ass history gramps? You're twice my age.
Now post the numbers of KAJ from game six of the 1980 finals. Tell me where was this great leader Kareem.
Oh shut the fuck up. You're just talking gibberish nonsense now.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showth ... p?t=301909" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Wooooooooow. I didn't know about this. Thanks a lot fpliii. Very freaking interesting.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

A lot of great replies in that thread as well.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Wooooooooow. I didn't know about this. Thanks a lot fpliii. Very freaking interesting.
Yeah, you have to take media awards with a grain of salt it seems.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote: So all black Muslims in America the same, right? They all have the Same story and same agenda, right?
african americans who convert to islam generally do so out of hatred of America and western civilization.
its a psychological protest against Western Civilization and Christendom to throw off the yoke of the majority Christian religion, accept another religion even to the changing of names from English to Arabic.

Funny thing is when Arabs and Muslims become Christians they still keep their arabic names. When African Americans become Muslims they go the whole route from Abdul, Shabazz, Mohammed, Khan, Mamoud, Khadiza, Aisha, Amir, Qasim, Omar, Adellah etc. It is heinous rebellion to the uttermost whereby a person want to strip ever facet of their identity merely because they hate the white man. But on the bright side, they do not go back to Africa or Muslim lands. They stay in America and advocate leftist politics.
but the question remains: Has Kareem
Done anything to display leftist politics and a hated for America and white men?
yes he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

fpliii wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
I agree 100%. I've always felt like that but your link just solidifies it. It's funny when people insist that the media has little influence on these awards and act like they are infallible.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Damn, Da Stars took the beating of a lifetime on this page. He took a beating in the whole thread but especially on this thread. He's almost unrecognizable.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: african americans who convert to islam generally do so out of hatred of America and western civilization.
its a psychological protest against Western Civilization and Christendom to throw off the yoke of the majority Christian religion, accept another religion even to the changing of names from English to Arabic.

Funny thing is when Arabs and Muslims become Christians they still keep their arabic names. When African Americans become Muslims they go the whole route from Abdul, Shabazz, Mohammed, Khan, Mamoud, Khadiza, Aisha, Amir, Qasim, Omar, Adellah etc. It is heinous rebellion to the uttermost whereby a person want to strip ever facet of their identity merely because they hate the white man. But on the bright side, they do not go back to Africa or Muslim lands. They stay in America and advocate leftist politics.
Done anything to display leftist politics and a hated for America and white men?
yes he has.

Such as?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

paskeezy3000 wrote:Damn, Da Stars took the beating of a lifetime on this page. He took a beating in the whole thread but especially on this thread. He's almost unrecognizable.

I did? Really? I would post Magic's number finals by finals and prove other wise. Who the fuck was feeding KAJ the ball in a position to score. We know for a fact KAJ was unable to get the ball in the blocks by himself. Now scram.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
yes he has.

Such as?
go check out his bio in his website and on YouTube. You don't need me to spoon feed you

Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Is this nonsense still going on? Jordan is GOAT with the best resume and stat sheet and it aint even close, Face facts clowns!!!!
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:yes he has.

Such as?
go check out his bio in his website and on YouTube. You don't need me to spoon feed you
Clearly a massive racist
http://kareemabduljabbar.com/?page_id=182

"We have to stop teaching history and start letting history teach us. My film, On the Shoulders of Giants - the story of the greatest basketball team you never heard of, epitomizes the essence of why I make films that celebrate social and racial tolerance."
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

DorianRo wrote:Is this nonsense still going on? Jordan is GOAT with the best resume and stat sheet and it aint even close, Face facts clowns!!!!
Jordan quit or was suspended
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote: Such as?
Clearly a massive racist
http://kareemabduljabbar.com/?page_id=182

"We have to stop teaching history and start letting history teach us. My film, On the Shoulders of Giants - the story of the greatest basketball team you never heard of, epitomizes the essence of why I make films that celebrate social and racial tolerance."
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
How does this make him RACIST AND ANTI-AMERICAN?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

fpliii wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
that's been my thinking for years.