when Bulls trolls give up the phony crusade against Ripper..

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

when Bulls trolls give up the phony crusade against Ripper..

Post by rileymartin »

The board will be fine.

However, we have one very drunken cancer who has proven time and time again he cannot conform, so his mission will be to destroy the board. If the mods do not rid the board of this cancer, it will only be a matter of time.
It is no coincidence that this cancer has been removed from all of the other boards he has participated in.

We are in need of some chemo.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: when Bulls trolls give up the phony crusade against Ripp

Post by swampgator »

Removing that poster would not be an answer unless said poster is actually pulling strings for a majority of like-wise thinking others. I don't think that is the case. Either way, they do seem to follow around and latch onto to eachother at any given chance.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

swampgator wrote:Removing that poster would not be an answer unless said poster is actually pulling strings for a majority of like-wise thinking others. I don't think that is the case. Either way, they do seem to follow around and latch onto to eachother at any given chance.
It has been proven that said poster intentionally tried to ruin the original board.

And, it is proven that said poster was banished from all of his subsequent boards. He is back here only because no one else will have him. If you have cancer, it must be removed.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Tdk had nothing you do with this. The bulk of ppl calling for Ripper76 to be removed aren't even Bulls fans.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Poor riley... he's been bitch-slapped around by TDK so often his head is spinning.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Poor riley... he's been bitch-slapped around by TDK so often his head is spinning.

I thought you only talked about yourself in the third person when you were stone cold drunk TDK? A little early for that.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

OP you are a dumb ass. I hate ripper and most of you Heat fans. But as far as banning any poster. Hell no. :evil:
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:OP you are a dumb ass. I hate ripper and most of you Heat fans. But as far as banning any poster. Hell no. :evil:
exactly...but he defends his ripper at every turn like a good lil lapdog...

...no reason to ban ripper permanently, maybe a day or so here and there to snap him out of his tunnel vision anger, much like Cesar does with his dogs...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:OP you are a dumb ass. I hate ripper and most of you Heat fans. But as far as banning any poster. Hell no. :evil:
exactly...but he defends his ripper at every turn like a good lil lapdog...

...no reason to ban ripper permanently, maybe a day or so here and there to snap him out of his tunnel vision anger, much like Cesar does with his dogs...
Yes he is no doubt giving Ripper a rim job and a reach around.