Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!

Post by LNS »

Smelters wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Smelters wrote: How the fuck wasn't it?

So all of the eye witness accounts are fake? The photos? The documentation? Do you have any clue how huge of a coverup it would take in order to pull this off?

Take your tinfoil hat off, clown.
There are many major coverups that go on in all governments and countries. Like I said many people are educated fools who believe most things that are given to them.

Education is what people who regulate it, want people to learn so if they have their own agenda then guess what? most who come under that rule, way of thought or living, etc. get this from the time that they are born so it's easy to fool and mislead masses of people.

What's the agenda then? Pity points? Vilifying Nazi Germany?

Be very specific.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Who came out of this "holocaust" as the big winners? Didn't someone's country/land get taken away for the sake of another people?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Being open-minded is good, provided your mind isn't so open your brain falls out.

Thinking the Holocaust was a hoax in the general sense it's understood is brains falling out of your head open-mindedness.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Smelters wrote:Who came out of this "holocaust" as the big winners? Didn't someone's country/land get taken away for the sake of another people?

Specifics. Don't ask questions and expect someone to do your research for you. If the Holocaust was a hoax and had some specific goal(s) in mind, then clarify.

Use detail in your answer.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Smelters wrote:Who came out of this "holocaust" as the big winners? Didn't someone's country/land get taken away for the sake of another people?

Specifics. Don't ask questions and expect someone to do your research for you. If the Holocaust was a hoax and had some specific goal(s) in mind, then clarify.

Huh? Forgive me for doing my own research.

God's "chosen people" was replaced by someone else's "chosen people" and someone's land was stolen also and those chosen people (someone else's) were given that land.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Smelters wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

God's "chosen people" was replaced by someone else's "chosen people" and someone's land was stolen also and those chosen people (someone else's) were given that land.

And this was due to the Holocaust being a hoax? Expound on that concept. Give specific details.

And your first sentence didn't make any sense you moron.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Smelters wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

And this was due to the Holocaust being a hoax? Expound on that concept. Give specific details.

I'm a moron but know probably about more than most on here about how this world works. Trust me.

You are lost because of my 1st sentence. That right there shows me you have no idea, like many in this world, but hey at least many of you are educated.

There was a huge hidden agenda behind the holocaust really. It's something that will even be used in the future. I wonder how many different races of people were killed in the "holocaust"?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Oh Jeez. Smelters thinks the Holocaust was a hoax? The level of stupid just went up exponentially.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Smelters wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Smelters wrote: Huh? Forgive me for doing my own research.

I'm a moron but know probably about more than most on here about how this world works. Trust me.

You are lost because of my 1st sentence. That right there shows me you have no idea, like many in this world, but hey at least many of you are educated.

There was a huge hidden agenda behind the holocaust really. It's something that will even be used in the future. I wonder how many different races of people were killed in the "holocaust"?

You know more about how the world works than most on here? Lol and then you follow that up with "trust me"?

You're an idiot, dude. I usually don't respond to you because you're basically UNC fan 2.0, and that's not a compliment.

By the way, you've yet to give any detail or specifics to prove your "hoax holocaust" theory. Last chance before I move on.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

How the fuck was it a hoax?
Were you there? Did you actually see it happen?

I didn't see the dinosaurs either, dude. Doesn't mean they didn't once stomp around on the planet. What's the benefit to creating a hoax like this anyway?
I hope you saw the sarcasm in my post.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Were you there? Did you actually see it happen?

I didn't see the dinosaurs either, dude. Doesn't mean they didn't once stomp around on the planet. What's the benefit to creating a hoax like this anyway?

I did not lol. I actually did think "what a strange post by KingCarl.... do Mormons dislike Jews?".

:lol:
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

I wonder what an outsider would think if they stumbled upon this board and saw a thread titled "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!" with 50+ replies. :)
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Oh Jeez. Smelters thinks the Holocaust was a hoax? The level of stupid just went up exponentially.
A hoax and/or a huge distraction for the coverup of a hidden agenda to further escalate what is and what will come to be. This was to change the history (and bible) to accommodate a certain people for the advancement of those in control and to also used those same people as possible scapegoats.

Also the real "chosen people" would hopefully be fooled into thinking that they aren't the ones.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I did not lol. I actually did think "what a strange post by KingCarl.... do Mormons dislike Jews?".

Sorry. I'll be more honest next time. Mormons should actually be one of the more sympathetic to Jews. We've dealt with our own persecutions here in America including being pushed out and executed.

Missouri's Executive Order 44 or the Extermination Order was in place in the state of Missouri until 1976.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

Sorry. I'll be more honest next time. Mormons should actually be one of the more sympathetic to Jews. We've dealt with our own persecutions here in America including being pushed out and executed.

Missouri's Executive Order 44 or the Extermination Order was in place in the state of Missouri until 1976.

I've never heard of that, I'll look it up later and give it a read, it sounds interesting.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I've never heard of that, I'll look it up later and give it a read, it sounds interesting.
Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum were murdered while in prison.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Oh Jeez. Smelters thinks the Holocaust was a hoax? The level of stupid just went up exponentially.
A hoax and/or a huge distraction for the coverup of a hidden agenda to further escalate what is and what will come to be. This was to change the history (and bible) to accommodate a certain people for the advancement of those in control and to also used those same people as possible scapegoats.

Also the real "chosen people" would hopefully be fooled into thinking that they aren't the ones.
For sure bro. You've clearly got it all figured out.

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote:

I can go deeper but i know I would fuck ya head up.

Do you know about the "Art of War"?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote: A hoax and/or a huge distraction for the coverup of a hidden agenda to further escalate what is and what will come to be. This was to change the history (and bible) to accommodate a certain people for the advancement of those in control and to also used those same people as possible scapegoats.

I can go deeper but i know I would fuck ya head up.

Do you know about the "Art of War"?
I know about it, yes. Please don't tell me that the Civil War was a Hoax, too. Abraham is one of my hero's.
Bill Russell