Do they keep stats for how many times someone's posterized?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Do they keep stats for how many times someone's posterized?

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bob Sacre has got to be leading this category, with the 2nd place guy nowhere even close.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Do they keep stats for how many times someone's posteriz

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

lettherebehouse wrote:Bob Sacre has got to be leading this category, with the 2nd place guy nowhere even close.
That might also mean he goes for a lot of blocks. How many times did Alonzo Mourning get posterized? A lot.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Lebron getting posterized probably gets pushed under the carpet. Here's one from Carmelo the other night which ESPN somehow forgot to mention. They act like average dunks by Lebron are so great but try to downplay better dunks on him.

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Cobra Kai wrote:
Smelters wrote:Lebron getting posterized probably gets pushed under the carpet. Here's one from Carmelo the other night which ESPN somehow forgot to mention. They act like average dunks by Lebron are so great but try to downplay better dunks on him.

Why would ESPN go off script?

Nice play tho.
Melo can have a poster made of his dunk and place it next to his Rookie Of The year, four MVPs, and two Final MVPs awards.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

WiseGuy wrote:
Cobra Kai wrote:
Smelters wrote:Lebron getting posterized probably gets pushed under the carpet. Here's one from Carmelo the other night which ESPN somehow forgot to mention. They act like average dunks by Lebron are so great but try to downplay better dunks on him.

Nice play tho.
Melo can have a poster made of his dunk and place it next to his Rookie Of The year, four MVPs, and two Final MVPs awards.
It's not about that even though most know that is Melo's ROY. Why do they try to hide shizz about this guy? Hmmm. Players that they try to compare him to (cough, cough) didn't have videos pulled or hid under the rug.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
Cobra Kai wrote:

Nice play tho.
It's not about that even though most know that is Melo's ROY. Why do they try to hide shizz about this guy? Hmmm. Players that they try to compare him to (cough, cough) didn't have videos pulled or hid under the rug.
The world is out to get Carmelo!!!!!

Jesus Christ. Are you an adult, a grown man? Get Melo's nuts out of your mouth.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

I like Melo as a bball player, so what?
And btw get my nuts out of your mouth. your a$$ just brought up my name in another thread that had nothing to do with me (the posterized thread). But you usually do bring up Smelters, so slurps up, hahaha!!!
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: It's not about that even though most know that is Melo's ROY. Why do they try to hide shizz about this guy? Hmmm. Players that they try to compare him to (cough, cough) didn't have videos pulled or hid under the rug.

And btw get my nuts out of your mouth. your a$$ just brought up my name in another thread that had nothing to do with me (the posterized thread). But you usually do bring up Smelters, so slurps up, hahaha!!!
So you're gay for Carmelo? Got it.

No shame in being a chubby chaser.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:

Gay for Carmelo?, where do you see that? hmmm That's probably in your genetics. I like Melo as a bball player and this is a basketball forum. Stop deflecting.

Now why is my name coming from your mouth? No one bought up my name here. Oh I missed it where you are Maxine. Now it's clear. hahaha!!!
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: I like Melo as a bball player, so what?

Gay for Carmelo?, where do you see that? hmmm That's probably in your genetics. I like Melo as a bball player and this is a basketball forum. Stop deflecting.

Now why is my name coming from your mouth? No one bought up my name here. Oh I missed it where you are Maxine. Now it's clear. hahaha!!!
How long do you think it would take me to knock you out? I doubt it would take more than one punch.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:

How long do you think it would take me to knock you out? I doubt it would take more than one punch.
I had several fights when I was younger and didn't have to fight much after that so I am confident that I would be quite okay.

I can almost guarantee that I would get much more respect than you in many more places. Your shizz seems weak and fake just judging by the way you are trying to bring it.

And I don't fight chicks. hahaha!!!
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: Gay for Carmelo?, where do you see that? hmmm That's probably in your genetics. I like Melo as a bball player and this is a basketball forum. Stop deflecting.

I had several fights when I was younger and didn't have to fight much after that so I am confident that I would be quite okay.

I can almost guarantee that I would get much more respect than you in many more places. Your shizz seems weak and fake just judging by the way you are trying to bring it.

I thought you were black?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

WiseGuy wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Bob Sacre has got to be leading this category, with the 2nd place guy nowhere even close.
That might also mean he goes for a lot of blocks. How many times did Alonzo Mourning get posterized? A lot.

At least there was a respectable trade off with Zo. For every posterization, he still sent about 4 shots back per night. I respect Sacre's blue collar style, his effort's the only reason why he has a spot on an NBA roster. Unfortunately for his image consultants, his determination doesn't mirror his ability, which as a byproduct will net him the league's most posterized plays in the NBA on the wrong end.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Why does a Lebron hater always have to chime in with irrationality when uncalled for? This thread is about the frequency defenders get caught in a posterized position under the basket, i.e. Robert Sacre. Lebron James has no reason being brought up on this topic, at all. Anomaly to the norm.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:

I thought you were black?
Hahaha!!!
Wow you are trying way too hard but come off as a weak woman or man.

What do white men do to women like you?
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Get a job Smelters Quit wasting my tax money.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:Get a job Smelters Quit wasting my tax money.
LOL!!! No I rather you waste your tax money because peeps get mad when you work and end up fu(king most of "their women". hahaha.

And you bought up my name, right Ms. Max?
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

You're embarrassing yourself. Put down the 40oz and go to bed.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:You're embarrassing yourself. Put down the 40oz and go to bed.
You call me out in a thread that has nothing to do with me.

You call me out my name and want to fight but are scared to go to the hoods where I grew up (even though I just said that was where I had several fights and didn't have to fight much after that).

and now ya little biatch a$$ wants me to "put down the 40 and go to bed".

It's Hennessey and the clouds and don't you forget it. It's still early to me Maxine.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

LOL