Taking my lady here on Sunday

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Taking my lady here on Sunday

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Either Way, Carl. It's along Elliott bay, which is Puget sound.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Either Way, Carl. It's along Elliott bay, which is Puget sound.
Gotcha. Now that makes sense. My brother's office overlooks Lake Union. It's got a pretty amazing view. When my Grandparents lived on Vashon Island, I used to visit them with a bunch of friends and we would ride the foot ferry into Elliot Bay to spend a day in downtown. It was always pretty awesome. (except when we missed the last foot ferry back to Vashon one time and my grandpa had to come all the way from West Seattle to pick us up at 11:30pm. He wasn't too happy about that.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Either Way, Carl. It's along Elliott bay, which is Puget sound.
Gotcha. Now that makes sense. My brother's office overlooks Lake Union. It's got a pretty amazing view. When my Grandparents lived on Vashon Island, I used to visit them with a bunch of friends and we would ride the foot ferry to spend a day in downtown.
It's a great location. Sorry I was confusing! I had both tabs open deciding which place to go. But, if you do move here and that is where your office would be, that would be amazing.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Gotcha. Now that makes sense. My brother's office overlooks Lake Union. It's got a pretty amazing view. When my Grandparents lived on Vashon Island, I used to visit them with a bunch of friends and we would ride the foot ferry to spend a day in downtown.
It's a great location. Sorry I was confusing! I had both tabs open deciding which place to go. But, if you do move here and that is where your office would be, that would be amazing.
Yeah the office on the corner of 3rd and Marion.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
That's about 2-3 blocks from where I worked the past couple of years in the Russell Investments Building.

Too cool.
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
That's about 2-3 blocks from where I worked the past couple of years in the Russell Investments Building.

Too cool.
They had initially sent me an email saying I didn't qualify for any jobs which I thought was strange but it didn't care that much. Then they called me yesterday and left a message saying they wanted to talk about the job. I plan on calling them back this afternoon. I'll see where it goes from there. My wife, I think, is getting really excited at the opportunity.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

Too cool.
They had initially sent me an email saying I didn't qualify for any jobs which I thought was strange but it didn't care that much. Then they called me yesterday and left a message saying they wanted to talk about the job. I plan on calling them back this afternoon. I'll see where it goes from there. My wife, I think, is getting really excited at the opportunity.
Good luck my friend! God will lead you to what's best.
Bill Russell

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

I HAVE TO Take my lady here on Sunday...

:lebronumad:
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Have a good time.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Good Luck Carl
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

dunkan5rings wrote:I HAVE TO Take my lady here on Sunday...

:lebronumad:
She doesn't know yet.
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Too cool.
Good luck my friend! God will lead you to what's best.
So I just talked with the guy and this might actually go down. They asked me about my salary expectations and I felt I shot for the moon and the guy kind of laughed and said that was definitely in their range (Now I'm kicking myself for not going higher).

It's funny that I've wanted to move to Seattle forever now and now the opportunity might just present itself by falling in my lap.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Never been there but I heard it's the shit. I go to Anthony's down the street all the time tho.