Man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety

Post by Ghostown42 »

http://rt.com/usa/michigan-man-kills-gun-safety-714/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“(The situation) is pretty unique, as I have never heard of anyone testing out the safety of a gun by pointing at their head and pulling the trigger,” Undersheriff Michael McCabe told the newspaper.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: Man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety

Post by Incognito »

Sad story.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Personally I love stories where gun owners kill themselves with their own guns....just as good as killing an actual criminal. I absolutely love stories where gun owners who have been drinking kill themselves with their own guns....especially when the story says the retard actually stuck 3 guns to his own head and pulled the trigger to demonstrate gun safety. There is absolutely nothing sad about this death. Good stuff. Thin the heard.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

manchild98 wrote:Personally I love stories where gun owners kill themselves with their own guns....just as good as killing an actual criminal. I absolutely love stories where gun owners who have been drinking kill themselves with their own guns....especially when the story says the retard actually stuck 3 guns to his own head and pulled the trigger to demonstrate gun safety. There is absolutely nothing sad about this death. Good stuff. Thin the heard.
you're a democrat aren't you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
manchild98 wrote:Personally I love stories where gun owners kill themselves with their own guns....just as good as killing an actual criminal. I absolutely love stories where gun owners who have been drinking kill themselves with their own guns....especially when the story says the retard actually stuck 3 guns to his own head and pulled the trigger to demonstrate gun safety. There is absolutely nothing sad about this death. Good stuff. Thin the heard.
you're a democrat aren't you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For many things yes. I also support the death penalty. I'm fine when people die doing incredibly stupid things. Overall I don't think people are very good. And some are incredibly harmful and dangerous to others. So be it if some of the dumb ones actually die.