Bulls should clean house, players and Front Office wise.

Talk about anything here.
Offensive
All-Star

Bulls should clean house, players and Front Office wise.

Post by Offensive »

They should only keep Noah. everybody else is dispensable
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Bulls should clean house, players and Front Office wise.

Post by LookAway »

So is Noah
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Owner is too much of a.pussy to make moves like that..wasnt he the same dipshit that was afraid to spend money in order to keep a championship jordan pippen rodman team together?

Lol at the bulls who turned their backs on almost guaranteed titles just to save a few bucks
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I'd like to keep Thibs, Taj, Noah, and Butler.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

gaskill15 wrote:I'd like to keep Thibs, Taj, Noah, and Butler.
Rose needs to learn how to be an actual PG and be less reliant on athleticism that will be fading. They should also inquire about Wes Matthews from Portland. He will eventually become available with the development of CJ McCollum. They'll finally have a solid offensive option at SG to go along with Rose, Butler, Mirotic, and Noah.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Rose needs to learn how to be an actual PG and be less reliant on athleticism that will be fading. They should also inquire about Wes Matthews from Portland. He will eventually become available with the development of CJ McCollum. They'll finally have a solid offensive option at SG to go along with Rose, Butler, Mirotic, and Noah.
I'd just like him to stay the fuck healthy for once. Then we can talk about his game.
Offensive
All-Star

Post by Offensive »

Noah is a keeper but Taj and butler are on the fence. They can could fall either way IMO.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Offensive wrote:
Noah is a keeper but Taj and butler are on the fence. They can could fall either way IMO.
I agree that they can be replaced, but I don't see us getting anybody any better at that position, so might as well hang onto them. I have been a little disappointed in Butler's progression this year, however. I thought he'd take a bigger leap.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

gaskill15 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
I'd just like him to stay the fuck healthy for once. Then we can talk about his game.
He can do that if he changes his game. Get a jumper, learn how to run an offense, and stop with the head-snapping wild drives into the lane. He should be more of a 17/9/4 type of player.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

zombiesonics wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Rose needs to learn how to be an actual PG and be less reliant on athleticism that will be fading. They should also inquire about Wes Matthews from Portland. He will eventually become available with the development of CJ McCollum. They'll finally have a solid offensive option at SG to go along with Rose, Butler, Mirotic, and Noah.
He can do that if he changes his game. Get a jumper, learn how to run an offense, and stop with the head-snapping wild drives into the lane. He should be more of a 17/9/4 type of player.
His injuries did not occur on plays where he used his ridiculous athleticism. They were freak accidents. He probably would've gotten hurt if he'd try to play a more Chris Paul type game.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

elartman1973 wrote:Owner is too much of a.pussy to make moves like that..wasnt he the same dipshit that was afraid to spend money in order to keep a championship jordan pippen rodman team together?

Lol at the bulls who turned their backs on almost guaranteed titles just to save a few bucks

Finally you post something that is True. Unfortunately for us Bulls fans, the Owner of the Bulls cares NOTHING about the Bulls. He only Loves the $$$ He makes.

Plus, he's admitted that he's a "Baseball" man. Before the White Sox won the World Series, he said he'd trade in ALL 6 Bulls Titles for just One WS title!! That was the last straw!!!!

I Hope and Pray he sells the team. But.......he's making too much $$$. So why would he sell?
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!