What European Country Do You Belong In Quiz

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

What European Country Do You Belong In Quiz

Post by CleveTown™ »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/wh ... -belong-in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got France, which would totally be ok with me.

You got: France.

You’re naturally quite pessimistic, and you’re always vocal about your complaints. But no one knows how to enjoy the little things in life quite as well as you do. You like nothing more than a delicious meal with good wine and great company.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: What European City Do You Belong In Quiz

Post by elartman1973 »

I got Norway like a fag

You’re extremely reliable, independent and tolerant. You hate injustice more than anything in the world. You love nature and you’re always up for a new adventure

Should have been Spain like a.pimp

France is lame
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

✰ƤƓ✰24✰ wrote:I got Norway too and if I ever see you there artman I am going to rob you for all your food money.
You wouldnt stand a chance...
We dont fuck around in Norway..we would beat the shit out of outlanders.like you

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Iceland, and it describes me to a T.

You tend to keep yourself to yourself. But you know how to enjoy life and you’re always open to change. You love observing beautiful scenes in nature and spectacular landscapes.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:I got Norway like a fag

You’re extremely reliable, independent and tolerant. You hate injustice more than anything in the world. You love nature and you’re always up for a new adventure

France is lame
France is great, I agree Spain is a tiny notch better but France is infinitely more better than Norway (except for the women), enjoy the cold.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:Iceland, and it describes me to a T.

You tend to keep yourself to yourself. But you know how to enjoy life and you’re always open to change. You love observing beautiful scenes in nature and spectacular landscapes.
ROFL.Enjoy eating your coagulated whale blood soup
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:

France is lame
France is great, I agree Spain is a tiny notch better but France is infinitely more better than Norway (except for the women), enjoy the cold.
Ive been to france and spain..never been to norway but im quite certain their food is crap

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:Iceland, and it describes me to a T.

ROFL.Enjoy eating your coagulated whale blood soup
Its got to be better than the puppy steaks and dick that you have admitted to devouring

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Croatia. You’re a very passionate person, and you’re an absolute romantic. You can come across as a bit mysterious, but you have a good time wherever you are. Plus, you’re an absolute whizz in the kitchen.

No. I'm not a romantic. Not mysterious. And, I don't cook in the kitchen. I'm worthless there. I cook only on the grill.
I know these things are silly and "less than scientific", but this may be the most erroneous one I've ever seen.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

France is lame
Ive been to france and spain..never been to norway but im quite certain their food is crap
Sorry but France food>>>>>>>>>spain. French cuisine with all of their demi-glace base sauces reduced with red wine just about murders any Spaniard dish.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

✰ƤƓ✰24✰ wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

France is lame
Im Canadian, I'll be right at home. Artman will be the one that struggles. Although his weight will probably keep him warmer than most newbies there.
You dont speak norwegian plus you are black..you wont fit in at all..plus you dont like death metal

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Croatia. You’re a very passionate person, and you’re an absolute romantic. You can come across as a bit mysterious, but you have a good time wherever you are. Plus, you’re an absolute whizz in the kitchen.

No. I'm not a romantic. Not mysterious. And, I don't cook in the kitchen. I'm worthless there. I cook only on the grill.
I know these things are silly and "less than scientific", but this may be the most erroneous one I've ever seen.
Especially since they make the little blurbs at the end so broad that just about anyone would fit the description.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: France is great, I agree Spain is a tiny notch better but France is infinitely more better than Norway (except for the women), enjoy the cold.
Sorry but France food>>>>>>>>>spain. French cuisine with all of their demi-glace base sauces reduced with red wine just about murders any Spaniard dish.
You really are dumb..spain has the best food in the world..or at least in the western world..france doesnt even come close..do.some research chump
There is a reason all big time chefs love going to spain and try to copy or cook the spainish food..any mediteranean food is better than french food..hands down...

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Ive been to france and spain..never been to norway but im quite certain their food is crap
You really are dumb..spain has the best food in the world..or at least in the western world..france doesnt even come close..do.some research chump
There is a reason all big time chefs love going to spain and try to copy or cook the spainish food..any mediteranean food is better than french food..hands down...
You just described France but instead inserted Spain where France should be.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

You got: Monaco.

You know how to enjoy the good things in life. You’re quite a private person and it takes a while to get to know you. However, you couldn’t be closer to the people you consider friends.

I agree!! Great tax policy too (for individuals).
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Croatia. You’re a very passionate person, and you’re an absolute romantic. You can come across as a bit mysterious, but you have a good time wherever you are. Plus, you’re an absolute whizz in the kitchen.

Especially since they make the little blurbs at the end so broad that just about anyone would fit the description.

That's my point. Those blurbs are always all-encompassing. Yet, they still missed the mark.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Sorry but France food>>>>>>>>>spain. French cuisine with all of their demi-glace base sauces reduced with red wine just about murders any Spaniard dish.
I will chock this up to your ignorance and stupidity..
Fact is you are dead ass wrong as usual..its not even a debate nor a discussion worth wasting my time convincing your small brain of the facts

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You really are dumb..spain has the best food in the world..or at least in the western world..france doesnt even come close..do.some research chump
I will chock this up to your ignorance and stupidity..
Fact is you are dead ass wrong as usual..its not even a debate nor a discussion worth wasting my time convincing your small brain of the facts
I'm sorry but have you ever had a demi-glace wine reduction sauce smothered all over buttery green beans and lamb or steak? You really haven't lived until you have. I use to work in a French cuisine restaurant, the stuff is pure harmony on a plate. I could drink that stuff and it takes a VERY long time to make starting from scratch.

ALL sauces and secondary sauces trace their roots back to the 5 Mother Sauces of Classical French Cuisine.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/wh ... -belong-in

You’re naturally quite pessimistic, and you’re always vocal about your complaints. But no one knows how to enjoy the little things in life quite as well as you do. You like nothing more than a delicious meal with good wine and great company.
You dont know the difference between a city and a country

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/wh ... -belong-in

You dont know the difference between a city and a country
What are you talking about bro?
January 7th. (D)