Keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you many women

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you many wome

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:There are always steaks in my freezer and chicken breasts and pork chops, High end Vodka and other items...my fridge is decked out as well...every condiment..multiple fruit juices and lemonade, cheeses multiple veggies and fruits ..im always stocked..all my cupburds are loaded as well...
Lol at losers who have a half eaten grocery store chicken and a bottle of mayo in their fridge and maybe an opened beer and a totally empty freezer
Man up pussies..even in college i kept it stocked and the ladies dig it..always have..i can throw together a high end deliscious meal in less than an hour and dont have to leave the crib..ever

LOL at not getting fresh steaks from a reputable butcher.

Hey, maybe you're just cost-conscious or poor or something.
Its a figure of speach...i always get my steaks the day of...choice cut direct from the butcher and not at the basic grocery either

"There are always steaks in my freezer ..."

Meh.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Brian wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:There are always steaks in my freezer and chicken breasts and pork chops, High end Vodka and other items...my fridge is decked out as well...every condiment..multiple fruit juices and lemonade, cheeses multiple veggies and fruits ..im always stocked..all my cupburds are loaded as well...
Lol at losers who have a half eaten grocery store chicken and a bottle of mayo in their fridge and maybe an opened beer and a totally empty freezer
Man up pussies..even in college i kept it stocked and the ladies dig it..always have..i can throw together a high end deliscious meal in less than an hour and dont have to leave the crib..ever
My wife does all that stuff. That's why I got married. Stocking the fridge is a females job. I give the orders, she carries them out.

So tell us Artman, whose bitch are you?
Im the cook...sorry you lack the skills or the gusto to selct your own foods..unlike you im very aware of what i buy and put into my body...i dont trust some chick to buy the right steak or chicken or anything other than cleaning products
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Everybody has their own preference.

But I'm with Brian on this one. I'd rather have my girl cook for me than hope for an opportunity to cook for some random woman to come over.
Even if I were single, what kind of desperate motherfucker has to cook for a woman in order to woo her into bed?

"Hey (insert female name), check out my refrigerator. It's full! Wanna fuck?"

smh
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

elartman1973 wrote:
Brian wrote:
My wife does all that stuff. That's why I got married. Stocking the fridge is a females job. I give the orders, she carries them out.

Im the cook...sorry you lack the skills or the gusto to selct your own foods..unlike you im very aware of what i buy and put into my body...i dont trust some chick to buy the right steak or chicken or anything other than cleaning products
Sorry dude, I've seen your pictures. It's clear you don't give a fuck what you put in your body.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LOL at not getting fresh steaks from a reputable butcher.

Hey, maybe you're just cost-conscious or poor or something.
Its a figure of speach...i always get my steaks the day of...choice cut direct from the butcher and not at the basic grocery either

Meh.
Yes..i specifically wrote that thinking of Val Kilmers saying "not enough steaks in the freezer" to De Niro in the movie Heat...now back to your corner and come back when you arent so vulnerable

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Brian wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Brian wrote: My wife does all that stuff. That's why I got married. Stocking the fridge is a females job. I give the orders, she carries them out.

Sorry dude, I've seen your pictures. It's clear you don't give a fuck what you put in your body.
Obviously you havent..im solid muscle..youve seen altered and cherry picked bad pics that are maybe 1 out of 100...why the fuck do you think those specific pics were ripped and posted by haters and the others werent? Duh!

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Its a figure of speach...i always get my steaks the day of...choice cut direct from the butcher and not at the basic grocery either

Meh.
Yes..i specifically wrote that thinking of Val Kilmers saying "not enough steaks in the freezer" to De Niro in the movie Heat...now back to your corner and come back when you arent so vulnerable

You seem to spend so much time trying to backtrack with random justifications when simply writing like English is your first language would seem easier and better.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

elartman1973 wrote:
Brian wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Im the cook...sorry you lack the skills or the gusto to selct your own foods..unlike you im very aware of what i buy and put into my body...i dont trust some chick to buy the right steak or chicken or anything other than cleaning products
Obviously you havent..im solid muscle..youve seen altered and cherry picked bad pics that are maybe 1 out of 100...why the fuck do you think those specific pics were ripped and posted by haters and the others werent? Duh!
I have some pictures of myself when I was overweight, and pictures of myself after I cut the weight.
I'll prove it by posting them here.

Will you do the same to back up your claim?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Any self posted pics become fair game. Be careful artman...
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

ripper76 wrote:Any self posted pics become fair game. Be careful artman...
He won't do it anyway.

For the record, I'm a big fan of people who put the work in to transform their bodies.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Meh.

You seem to spend so much time trying to backtrack with random justifications when simply writing like English is your first language would seem easier and better.
I have the weakness of overestimating my peers intelect

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I could post a pic of me weighing 80 pounds and these clowns would still claim im fat..not worth the effort in schooling them or even taking a word they say seriously

bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

elartman1973 wrote:
I could post a pic of me weighing 80 pounds and these clowns would still claim im fat..not worth the effort in schooling them or even taking a word they say seriously
You couldn't because you don't have one.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:

The "shadow" of your ass weighs 80 pounds.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

Well, I offered up the challenge.
AND, I made it fair by offering to put my before/after pictures up for scrutiny as well.
Artman won't.

That's tells us all we need to know.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

bulls419 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
You couldn't because you don't have one.
No..i dont have any grade school pics..
I weigh a solid 225 right now and its not fat..deal with it and move on to a fresh topic..this ones been stale for five months now..

Here..i will help you..here is a new topic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Brian wrote:Well, I offered up the challenge.
AND, I made it fair by offering to put my before/after pictures up for scrutiny as well.
Artman won't.

He tore his mom's attic apart and found the one slim looking picture from his high school days.. He posts it without noticing his shirt was soaked in sweat and got destroyed for it. Ripper had to bail him out and delete the thread.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Incognito wrote:
Artman won't.

He tore his mom's attic apart and found the one slim looking picture from his high school days.. He posts it without noticing his shirt was soaked in sweat and got destroyed for it. Ripper had to bail him out and delete the thread.

Cool, just realized I can Thank posters on here too. Tapatalk is top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

fpliii wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Artman won't.

Cool, just realized I can Thank posters on here too. Tapatalk is top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine sends me a notification when someone quotes me too. Pretty cool.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Incognito wrote:
Artman won't.

So now beer = sweat<?
and i never reported a thing nor was i ever owned you were
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.