LeBron has been a lot more vocal lately

Talk about anything here.
Incognito
All-Time Great

LeBron has been a lot more vocal lately

Post by Incognito »

Every time he opens his mouth he showcases how much of a moron he is, but lately he's been making ridiculous claims: he could shoot 90% from the foul line, see you Wednesday(ROFL) , he could drop 81 if he wanted, he is DPOY.

Could he be overcompensating because he's fearful of Kevin Durant's rise? Is it jealousy?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: LeBron has been a lot more vocal lately

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

My guess is that he's just trolling because he knows the media will just run with it for days. You give someone enough power, he's gonna have some fun with it. Have they asked LeBron his thoughts about Michael Sam yet? Surely his answer will dominate SportsCenter.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Now he says he is on the Mt. Rushmore of the NBA.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Pretty sure the media asks HIM all these questions. You guys act like he drives to the nearest news station to give his thoughts on all events.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

He's not doing it to troll, he's not smart enough for that. He tries to passive aggressively inject his name into the conversation whenever a great NBA feat accomplished.

Durant is dropping 35/40 >I'm jealous of those FGAs

Carmelo drops 62 >I could score 60 at will if I wanted to, in fact I could go for 81

>I've been snubbed of DPOY

>Mount Rushmore

>See you Wednesday

>I know I would win the dunk contest but I won't compete.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Incognito wrote:He's not doing it to troll, he's not smart enough for that. He tries to passive aggressively inject his name into the conversation whenever a great NBA feat accomplished.

Carmelo drops 62 >I could score 60 at will if I wanted to, in fact I could go for 81

>Mount Rushmore

>See you Wednesday

Again, he gets ASKED these questions. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp, but try to stay with me on this.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Incognito wrote:He's not doing it to troll, he's not smart enough for that. He tries to passive aggressively inject his name into the conversation whenever a great NBA feat accomplished.

>Mount Rushmore

>See you Wednesday

Again, he gets ASKED these questions. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp, but try to stay with me on this.
Actually he interrupted Wade's interview to say "I'd win" to a dunk contest question.

You and zombiesonics ever find out who can get Lebron's schwanz down your throat further?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Incognito wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

>Mount Rushmore

>See you Wednesday

Actually he interrupted Wade's interview to say "I'd win" to a dunk contest question.

You and zombiesonics ever find out who can get Lebron's schwanz down your throat further?

Here's how I view it. He speaks up in the media about 20% as often as you post about him on this site. As soon as you get rid of your obsessive, jealous, man-crush about a basketball player that you'll never meet, I'll stop pointing out your flaming hypocrisy.

Deal?

~George Carlin~
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

lebron is not a dunce but he is still particularly sensitive to criticism and he sees how good durant is this year, so i guess this is the result. he has the league promoting him and with that comes the adoring media but it's still not enough.

toss that damn head band, shave your soon to be sherman hemsley-esque bald dome and start doing these things you say you can do, that many figure you cant. justify your brash talk lebron unless you are simply full of shit.