Should Jordan relace Jerry West as NBA Logo?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Should Jordan relace Jerry West as NBA Logo?

Post by LNS »

vegasfraud wrote:No but it looks like LeBron should.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11228 ... le-athlete" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take his dick out your mouth, Heat fan. West will always be the Logo, and that's just that.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11228 ... le-athlete" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take his dick out your mouth, Heat fan. West will always be the Logo, and that's just that.
lol @ angry fat kids
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:It ain't broke. No need to fix it.
..I would only say that that saying doesn't really apply here in this instance...

..it's more like the illustrations below...they both run, sure, both will get you from point A to point B, definitely...but who wouldn't rather have option #2...

Option #1

Option #2
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vegasfraud wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

lol @ angry fat kids

lol @ this degenerate gambler losing his thumbs after betting the farm on Miami!

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

jordanzone wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:It ain't broke. No need to fix it.
..I would only say that that saying doesn't really apply here in this instance...

..it's more like the illustrations below...they both run, sure, both will get you from point A to point B, definitely...but who wouldn't rather have option #2...

Option #1

Option #2

Well it's a moot point. The West logo looks better than any of that MJ shit.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

The logo has stood the test of time and is truly iconic. Even the thought of changing it seems absurd to me.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Guess this logo

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

elmouse03 wrote:Guess this logo

ROFL
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..ask the NBA who the logo is to be and see what they say...haha...that's the thing, the West logo is just a pic(silhouette) captured to represent the NBA as a whole and not an individual(which is what they prefer), I mean, they could have used any similar body in that position to use and it would have served the same purpose...it's silly though, West is outdated, the pic is bland, and bringing in a new look would be optimal for the NBA...all things must change eventually fellas, even the NBA mindset on this...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

jordanzone wrote:..ask the NBA who the logo is to be and see what they say...haha...that's the thing, the West logo is just a pic(silhouette) captured to represent the NBA as a whole and not an individual(which is what they prefer), I mean, they could have used any similar body in that position to use and it would have served the same purpose...it's silly though, West is outdated, the pic is bland, and bringing in a new look would be optimal for the NBA...all things must change eventually fellas, even the NBA mindset on this...

The Logo is Jerry West of the Lakers and it represents the NBA. The Lakers are the NBA. No one's going to put MJ's ugly ass as the logo.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
jordanzone wrote:..ask the NBA who the logo is to be and see what they say...haha...that's the thing, the West logo is just a pic(silhouette) captured to represent the NBA as a whole and not an individual(which is what they prefer), I mean, they could have used any similar body in that position to use and it would have served the same purpose...it's silly though, West is outdated, the pic is bland, and bringing in a new look would be optimal for the NBA...all things must change eventually fellas, even the NBA mindset on this...

The Logo is Jerry West of the Lakers and it represents the NBA. The Lakers are the NBA. No one's going to put MJ's ugly ass as the logo.
:blabla: :stfu: :asskicking:
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

..lol, you want a :gaah: reaction so bad...but even you know I'm right on about this...you're just homerizing this issue, as well you should...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

jordanzone wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

..lol, you want a :gaah: reaction so bad...but even you know I'm right on about this...you're just homerizing this issue, as well you should...

What reaction would I be expecting? The Logo shows the roots of the game. West played for the most glamorous franchise in the sport. He'll be the Logo for a loooooonnnnnng time. This was a cute "what if", though. :clap:

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

The logo in the OP is property of Nike, so they'd have to do a different image of MJ less the league gets sued and Nike pulls all their product out of the league.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:The logo in the OP is property of Nike, so they'd have to do a different image of MJ less the league gets sued and Nike pulls all their product out of the league.

..generic look, just like the West logo...it's time people, out with the old, in with the GOAT...

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
jordanzone wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

What reaction would I be expecting? The Logo shows the roots of the game. West played for the most glamorous franchise in the sport. He'll be the Logo for a loooooonnnnnng time. This was a cute "what if", though. :clap:
..no, West just happen to be the authors flavor at the time('69), simple as that...playing for the Lakers doesn't matter, even the NBA doesn't want a recognizable individual as the logo...you're not an old fart, so your only other allegiance to the logo is the guy played for the Lakers...so I get why you are adamant about this not changing...
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

jordanzone wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:The logo in the OP is property of Nike, so they'd have to do a different image of MJ less the league gets sued and Nike pulls all their product out of the league.

..generic look, just like the West logo...it's time people, out with the old, in with the GOAT...

hilarious that you think West is outdated, but you want to highlight a player from 20 years ago.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Make AngerGeneral Great Again
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Yes with all due respect to the great Jerry West, it's time to make the G.O.A.T, the official logo of NBA basketball.

Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

so change it to Jordan, then 20 yeard from now to LeBron? Oh a gay player comes out who is decent, change it to them? Change it now and you'll be forever stuck changing it for every little thing.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.