When Rose Won The MVP...

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: When Rose Won The MVP...

Post by Da Stars. »

Cobra Kai wrote:When Rose won the MVP, did he ever play at such a high level as Kevin Durant is now?

I say an emphatic No.

And remember, Durant plays in the tough West and currently without all-star Westbrook.

Thoughts?

Nope. But why has Durant taken this long to get to this level. Rose won the MVP in his third season. Durant is in his 7th.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

ripper76 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
number1lebronfan is only interested in LeBron, so he's going to be worked into every thread no matter what the topic is.

Ripper has been severely damaged... this is a basketball message board and no matter what the topic is, all he does is obsess over TDK.

Poor soul... should I send you an autographed photo so you can obsess over your master when you're not logged on to the board?

:lol:
This isn't a basketball message board. You don't get to dictate what the topic of this board is. We put it together for the community to talk about anything.

If you'd like to post on a strictly basketball message board you're welcome to go back to sportshoopla. I hear they have a dedicated subforum just for you to talk about your "basketball" topics.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:L

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

lol if we ever allow a jj alt back, it'd have to be Cobra Kai. What a strange persona.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

fpliii wrote:lol if we ever allow a jj alt back, it'd have to be Cobra Kai. What a strange persona.
JJ was just strange in the end. I saw stalker4life on ish like 3 months ago.

876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

Rose was a sexy pick for MVP at the time but in hindsight, he didn't deserve it.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

876Stephen wrote:Rose was a sexy pick for MVP at the time but in hindsight, he didn't deserve it.
He absolutely deserved it that year. Doesn't mean that he was the best player, which is not what the award is about.

876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

y2ktors wrote:
876Stephen wrote:Rose was a sexy pick for MVP at the time but in hindsight, he didn't deserve it.
He absolutely deserved it that year. Doesn't mean that he was the best player, which is not what the award is about.
I though Dirk, Dwight and KD deserved it more than him now that i look back on it.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

876Stephen wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
I though Dirk, Dwight and KD deserved it more than him now that i look back on it.
Not according to what all is taken into account with the NBA MVP award voting process.

By how it's done, Rose was easily the selection.