Lol at Lakers fans who think Melo wants to play for D'Antoni

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Lol at Lakers fans who think Melo wants to play for D'An

Post by ripper76 »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: Hmm I've seen Laker fans post Melo in a Laker jersey on here, maybe you weren't around, your bad.
No one wants him. Sorry that upsets you, but that's what happens when you live life vicariously.
Now I'm upset, hahaha, a typical lame response on this board
And you are wrong I guess you haven't seen some Bulls fans want Melo either. I will still watch Melo no matter what. Trust me I've heard it all and I'm still here.
You're right, bulls fans have been clamoring for Melo. They are almost all idiots though so you have to take that into account.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Melo needs a real coach to lead / guide / mentor him, show him how to play team-ball... Melo would excel under a guy like Thibs, for example. On the other hand playing for D'Antoni (and especially alongside a me-first / no Defense playing chucker like Kobe) would cripple Melo.
Melo would miss an average of 40 games anyear if thibs was his coach

Link...?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Melo needs a real coach to lead / guide / mentor him, show him how to play team-ball... Melo would excel under a guy like Thibs, for example. On the other hand playing for D'Antoni (and especially alongside a me-first / no Defense playing chucker like Kobe) would cripple Melo.
Melo is a better player than thibs is a coach

Link...?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

this is why the Antoni hire was the right thing to do.
ANYTHING to keep the team from trying to get Melo is appropriate
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Shill Jackson wrote:this is why the Antoni hire was the right thing to do.
ANYTHING to keep the team from trying to get Melo is appropriate