Melo man enough to answer Kobe's challenge?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Melo man enough to answer Kobe's challenge?

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:What does someone anticipating the Lakers being good have to do with anything you fat moron? This has nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread. You just destroyed yourself for the 9th time in the thread.
Because you were making the same ridiculous claims then and you are making them again now...
Never made any claim other than the Lakers had their worst playoffs and season in history immediately after Kobe got hurt, which are undeniable facts.
Would hwve been the same outcome had kibe played
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:The Lakers were 12-3 over the last 2 months of the season when Kobe took 20+ shots as he carried them to the playoffs.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... elog/2013/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bitch completely destroyed.
You meqn when dwight got healthy

He got healthy right in time for the playoffs to lead the Lakers to the most embarrassing sweep in their history, right?

Moron.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Because you were making the same ridiculous claims then and you are making them again now...
Never made any claim other than the Lakers had their worst playoffs and season in history immediately after Kobe got hurt, which are undeniable facts.
Would hwve been the same outcome had kibe played

More bullshit from fat boy.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:The Lakers were 12-3 over the last 2 months of the season when Kobe took 20+ shots as he carried them to the playoffs.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... elog/2013/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bitch completely destroyed.
You meqn when dwight got healthy
Dwight was healthiest in those 15 specific games when Kobe shot a lot?

lol
Uh...yeah
He was unheqlthy early in the season and came back early after back surgery and still got criticised by lamer idiot fans..then he hurt his shoulder and.ayed through it and as hengot heqlthier towards the end.of the season the lakers started winning...kobe was there the whole time.healthy..he wasnt the factor..dwight was...once kibe let him touch the ball that is

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You meqn when dwight got healthy
Dwight was healthiest in those 15 specific games when Kobe shot a lot?

lol
Uh...yeah
He was unheqlthy early in the season and came back early after back surgery and still got criticised by lamer idiot fans..then he hurt his shoulder and.ayed through it and as hengot heqlthier towards the end.of the season the lakers started winning...kobe was there the whole time.healthy..he wasnt the factor..dwight was...once kibe let him touch the ball that is
They started winning when Dwight got healthy and Kobe shot a lot, then Kobe got hurt and they lost 6 straight and got destroyed with Dwight still healthy?

You're such a fat embarrassing dumbass.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:When you really start to look at it, it is no wonder that team wasn't successful, and it was no wonder why Dwight left...Kobe.
I mean, if his selfishness and ball hogging was making the Lakers successfull that would be one thing. But, when Kobe shot it 20 or more times the Lakers were dreadful. And, when he wasn't getting assists the Lakers were putrid.
So basically what you're saying is, the Lakers lost more games than they won when Kobe's teammates weren't hitting their shots (indicated by low assist totals), while burdening himself with the responsibility of needing to carry the load to bring his team back from early deficit (high shot totals)? That's some groundbreaking stuff you got there Riley.

:biggums:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Underbite so smothered that i feel bad...then his deflections just twist the knife...
Pathetic

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:When you really start to look at it, it is no wonder that team wasn't successful, and it was no wonder why Dwight left...Kobe.
I mean, if his selfishness and ball hogging was making the Lakers successfull that would be one thing. But, when Kobe shot it 20 or more times the Lakers were dreadful. And, when he wasn't getting assists the Lakers were putrid.

That's why they were 12-3 as he carried them to the PO when he took 20+ shots over the last 2 months?

Fucking idiot.

you mean 12-3 when he took 20+ shots and averaged almost 7 assists a game lol?

If he would have played like that all season, the Lakers would have been much better than the 8 seed. Kobe spent the first 3/4's of the season trying to prove to everyone that he "eats first" instead of trying to win baskeball games.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

That's why they were 12-3 as he carried them to the PO when he took 20+ shots over the last 2 months?

Fucking idiot.

you mean 12-3 when he took 20+ shots and averaged almost 7 assists a game lol?

If he would have played like that all season, the Lakers would have been much better than the 8 seed. Kobe spent the first 3/4's of the season trying to prove to everyone that he "eats first" instead of trying to win baskeball games.
He averaged 6 assists a game all season. I'm sure it was that extra assist PG over the course of those 15 games that was the difference, not the huge scoring numbers or carrying of the offensive load.

You're an embarrassment.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
So basically what you're saying is, the Lakers lost more games than they won when Kobe's teammates weren't hitting their shots (indicated by low assist totals), while burdening himself with the responsibility of needing to carry the load to bring his team back from early deficit (high shot totals)? That's some groundbreaking stuff you got there Riley.

:biggums:
It isn't really all that groundbreaking. But, the reality is, and, Kobe even admitted this himself, he became more of a team player in the middle of the season. that was straight from Kobe.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:Underbite so smothered that i feel bad...then his deflections just twist the knife...
Pathetic

Actually, he's completely exposed you for not only having limited knowledge about basketball in this thread, but he's also exposed you as a racist and a moron too incapable and too immature to have a normal discussion. 42 years old, still acting like a little brat. Pathetic on every imaginable level. Your parents and siblings are guaranteed ashamed of your sorry ass, and that's some of the realest mothafawkin spit I've ever said on this board (which you and I both know is true).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Underbite so smothered that i feel bad...then his deflections just twist the knife...
Pathetic

Actually, he's completely exposed you for not only having limited knowledge about basketball in this thread, but he's also exposed you as a racist and a moron too incapable and too immature to have a normal discussion. 42 years old, still acting like a little brat. Pathetic on every imaginable level. Your parents and siblings are guaranteed ashamed of your sorry ass, and that's some of the realest mothafawkin spit I've ever said on this board (which you and I both know is true).
Huge ass fail on every level
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

"Kobe should have let Nash run the show". Nash has played a total of 65 games the last two seasons, how exactly is he supposed to run the offense if he isn't even healthy enough to be on the court?
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

wailuaFC wrote:"Kobe should have let Nash run the show". Nash has played a total of 65 games the last two seasons, how exactly is he supposed to run the offense if he isn't even healthy enough to be on the court?
:noidea:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobe homers trickling in to rescue kobeunderbite

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote:I just don't see why Melo would pack up his wife / kids and move them to another city 3,000 miles away just to make less money playing for a bottom-feeder Lakers team, when he can keep his family comfortable in NY and make more money playing for a bottom-feeder.
Melo and LaLa are a transient people who live bicoastal lives anyway. Their kids aren't even in school yet, total non-issue.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

elartman1973 wrote:Kobe homers trickling in to rescue kobeunderbite
You're welcome to actually address our points
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Artits sweating profusely as he posted in this thread?
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Artman completely ruined beyond recognition.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Artman completely ruined beyond recognition.
Dude..you got destroid badly...you even had to take a time out because we were throwing you around like a rag doll
Lol at pretending it never happened...classic