Melo man enough to answer Kobe's challenge?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Melo man enough to answer Kobe's challenge?

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:You just owned yourself. He carried them to the playoffs, got hurt at the end of the regular season and thy got destroyed in the playoffs. Worst postseason and season in lakers history happens after he goes down, no coincidence.
carried a team of allstars and future hall of famers to the playoffs...they would have been better without kobe..if not for bis complete bqllhogging early in the season ..they wouldnt have had to go all crazy just to squeek into the playoffs...that was qll kobes fault

Brainwashed much?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

What ball hogging are you referring to?

Claiming that Kobe was anything but tremendous two seasons ago is funny. I'm confident that you don't even remember his performance that season, but this is sad even for you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

He refused to pass the ball and made things far more difficult than they needed to be

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

That never remotely happened, as a matter of fact early in the season he went on a run of 4 games out of 5 with 10+ assist. He was being too passive and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

Artman hates Kobe because he wrecked the Magic in the finals.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's actually pathetic, most Kobe haters are over hating Kobe, he's old and not as relevant now, but artman clearly hates him as much as ever. Shows how badly Kobe has ruined him.
linsomnia
Role Player

Post by linsomnia »

Remember when Kobe was being criticized for shooting too much so then he played a statement game and intentionally passed the ball too much just to prove a point?

Oh wait, that happened more than one time
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

God is artman now purposely getting destroyed. He basically loaded the gun and handed it to underbite.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:It's actually pathetic, most Kobe haters are over hating Kobe, he's old and not as relevant now, but artman clearly hates him as much as ever. Shows how badly Kobe has ruined him.
Fail
I hate how he is overratef by all of you as if he was some legendary player..he is t
He has had longevity..hall of fame coaches and teammates..silver spooned his entire caeer...and never shown up when his teams back was against the wall in the playoffs..only shown up when his team was already winning the series..the game...or highly fabored...hes never defied odds yet gets treated as if hes done something amazing...never

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:That never remotely happened, as a matter of fact early in the season he went on a run of 4 games out of 5 with 10+ assist. He was being too passive and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I know exactly what im talking about..and ten plus assists isnt that impressive when you are the teams primary ball handler...a job he should have let nash do if he didnt have such an inflated ego...
Kobe would be the worst boss in existence..the dude doesnt know how to trust and delegate...all he wants to do is micromanage on the floor...recipe for failure

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:It's actually pathetic, most Kobe haters are over hating Kobe, he's old and not as relevant now, but artman clearly hates him as much as ever. Shows how badly Kobe has ruined him.
Fail
I hate how he is overratef by all of you as if he was some legendary player..he is t
He has had longevity..hall of fame coaches and teammates..silver spooned his entire caeer...and never shown up when his teams back was against the wall in the playoffs..only shown up when his team was already winning the series..the game...or highly fabored...hes never defied odds yet gets treated as if hes done something amazing...never
Not even reading this crap, just proving my point that the remaining Kobe haters are the most pathetic.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Fail
Not even reading this crap, just proving my point that the remaining Kobe haters are the most pathetic.
I do t hate kobe..i hate his homerotical delusioned fans

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:That never remotely happened, as a matter of fact early in the season he went on a run of 4 games out of 5 with 10+ assist. He was being too passive and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I know exactly what im talking about..and ten plus assists isnt that impressive when you are the teams primary ball handler...a job he should have let nash do if he didnt have such an inflated ego...
Kobe would be the worst boss in existence..the dude doesnt know how to trust and delegate...all he wants to do is micromanage on the floor...recipe for failure
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Nash couldn't stay on the floor and wasn't on it when Kobe was facilitating. The lakers struggled early in the season when Kobe was looking to set teammates up and he had to carry them to the playoffs by going back into attack mode. The he gets hurt and the Lakers suffer their worst postseason defeat in history and worst season in history.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Nash couldn't stay on the floor and wasn't on it when Kobe was facilitating. The lakers struggled early in the season when Kobe was looking to set teammates up and he had to carry them to the playoffs by going back into attack mode. The he gets hurt and the Lakers suffer their worst postseason defeat in history and worst season in history.
They squeeked into the playoffs..thats pathetic..they almost missed them completely...they were tied with the rebuilding magic at almost the halfway point of the season..and the magic were purposely tanking...
All this was under kobes watch...a real legend wouldnt be in the position with that roster..this is a faft

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I know exactly what im talking about..and ten plus assists isnt that impressive when you are the teams primary ball handler...a job he should have let nash do if he didnt have such an inflated ego...
They squeeked into the playoffs..thats pathetic..they almost missed them completely...they were tied with the rebuilding magic at almost the halfway point of the season..and the magic were purposely tanking...
All this was under kobes watch...a real legend wouldnt be in the position with that roster..this is a faft

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Face it...that team struggled because of kobe not following the game plan and trying to do his own thing....jesus christ man..you cant be that clueless

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

You've offered no support of this, and ignore every point I make only to deflect and make up incorrect bullshit. What game plan did he not follow? When he passed they struggled, when he scored they did well, without him they had the worst postseason and season in Lakers history.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:You've offered no support of this, and ignore every point I make only to deflect and make up incorrect bullshit. What game plan did he not follow? When he passed they struggled, when he scored they did well, without him they had the worst postseason and season in Lakers history.
What? artman not being able to have a logical basketball conversation with somebody? That's not true at all. :roll:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:You've offered no support of this, and ignore every point I make only to deflect and make up incorrect bullshit. What game plan did he not follow? When he passed they struggled, when he scored they did well, without him they had the worst postseason and season in Lakers history.
this is a lie. It wasn't until the MIDDLE of the season until Kobe started shooting less, and the Lakers won more. Get a grip Kobe Kid.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

When Kobe had 30 points and 1 assist the Lakers won but when he went for 25 and 5 they lost?