Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Ken Ham owns Bill Nye the Science Guy, proves God is rea

Post by Robceltsfan »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
What purpose do you believe God intended the bible to serve?
That is not the crux of the discussion. It has been postulated that the Earth is 6,000 years old and populated by humans that entire time. Yet at no time in human history, nor in the beloved Bible, is there a mention of dinosaurs existing despite the existence of their fossils in the ground in numerous places all around the world.
Why can't you answer my question?

Because I'm in the middle of a discussion about something entirely different. I'll be happy to entertain your question after I've completed my discussion about the topic at hand.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lunch break...........be back in 45 minutes. You guys can continue trolling me then.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Robceltsfan wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
That is not the crux of the discussion. It has been postulated that the Earth is 6,000 years old and populated by humans that entire time. Yet at no time in human history, nor in the beloved Bible, is there a mention of dinosaurs existing despite the existence of their fossils in the ground in numerous places all around the world.
Why can't you answer my question?

Because I'm in the middle of a discussion about something entirely different. I'll be happy to entertain your question after I've completed my discussion about the topic at hand.
You don't understand how my question directly pertains to your discussion?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

I guess it was actually a prehistoric drum stick from the Flintstone's favorite band.

Nevermind...
If you're going to insult and be sarcastic, this conversation will be over.

No, you believed it was a dinosaur bone because some "scientist" or some official looking plaque told you it was a dinosaur bone. That is not proof, that's blind faith.

Riiiiiiight...

So what is it then? When they are able to reconstruct the body of a dinosaur (stay with me here, we are calling it a dinosaur simply because we both know the term. I know you think it's a fictitious beast....just go with it) from the fossils they find, what beast is it? Why was that large beast never noticed by humans and never mentioned by God?
I've already told you...it's NOT TRUE. It's a fabrication. You realize there are fabrications in the world, right? Santa Claus? Easter Bunny? Are you next gonna argue that those are true also because of some kind of evidence? "Oh look, I see a bunny! Therefore, the Easter Bunny is real!" Jeez...science logic...
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Dinosaur is a 19th century word. The ancients used the term dragons and bohemoth.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Incognito wrote:Lmao the atheist task force has arrived.
not to nit pick but theyre more of a strike team than a task force. A Strike Team is composed of same "type" of resources (four ambulances, for instance) while a Task Force is composed of different "types" of resources (one ambulance, two fire engines, and a police car, for instance). these beta, lib, atheists are all exactly the same.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
not to nit pick but theyre more of a strike team than a task force. A Strike Team is composed of same "type" of resources (four ambulances, for instance) while a Task Force is composed of different "types" of resources (one ambulance, two fire engines, and a police car, for instance). these beta, lib, atheists are all exactly the same.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I wonder how many of the guys who proclaim belief are trolling. I know for certain there are some real legitimate believers that post here and post respectfully and intelligently, like Johnyblazzed, american infidel, kingcarl.... but there are a lot of guys who are either morons or just shitty trolls.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:I wonder how many of the guys who proclaim belief are trolling. I know for certain there are some real legitimate believers that post here and post respectfully and intelligently, like Johnyblazzed, american infidel, kingcarl.... but there are a lot of guys who are either morons or just shitty trolls.

I know I'm getting trolled on a couple levels. I think the one's trolling me actually do believe what they are saying (to an extent), but I'm not being given a proper discussion on the topics at hand. Perhaps I'm a little too serious today.

Oh well.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:I wonder how many of the guys who proclaim belief are trolling. I know for certain there are some real legitimate believers that post here and post respectfully and intelligently, like Johnyblazzed, american infidel, kingcarl.... but there are a lot of guys who are either morons or just shitty trolls.

As I've noted before, religion is a very easy topic to win in an online debate. One side has "facts" and clever retorts, the other has "beliefs" and "faith"... so I think it's a topic that begs for trolls on both sides to entertain themselves.

Notice how the religious guys mentioned are usually quiet and don't really seem to care what others believe or don't believe.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Notice how the religious guys mentioned are usually quiet and don't really seem to care what others believe or don't believe.
No, that's because they know they are holding a losing hand and don't want to engage because they know they will get bitchslapped.

lol
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Robceltsfan wrote:

I know I'm getting trolled on a couple levels. I think the one's trolling me actually do believe what they are saying (to an extent), but I'm not being given a proper discussion on the topics at hand. Perhaps I'm a little too serious today.

Oh well.
I thought you were trolling them by pretending to fall for their troll
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote: Notice how the religious guys mentioned are usually quiet and don't really seem to care what others believe or don't believe.
No, that's because they know they are holding a losing hand and don't want to engage because they know they will get bitchslapped.

lol
This is true. I've been bitch slapped by Bush before. Never do I want to go through that again.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Ali Natural wrote:
I often worry about this and had the same thought.

But it is an occupational hazard I guess.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:
I often worry about this and had the same thought.

But it is an occupational hazard I guess.

No, everything I said was 100% serious. I rarely troll. Despite the fact that I was pretty sure I was being trolled, I continued to try and have a real conversation. That's just who I am.

~George Carlin~