Artman Destruction General

Talk about anything here.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: Artman Destruction General

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Incognito wrote:Pic is blurred, it could be ANYONE.
Very true.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

elartman1973 wrote:Toothpick is still blocked...lol at that ownership..he thinks i read his posts
Why have you blocked Toothpick? He's a quality poster.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Incognito wrote:Pic is blurred, it could be ANYONE.
Could be Zimmy on decision/verdict day.

:)
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Incognito wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Toothpick is still blocked...lol at that ownership..he thinks i read his posts
Thank you kid sir.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Incognito wrote:
His posts are dumb and only attack unprovoked and nothing else..
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

LOL, this is a perfect thread for all the times Artie gets owned but it's hard to keep track of all of them. Way the fuck too many.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:LOL, this is a perfect thread for all the times Artie gets owned but it's hard to keep track of all of them. Way the fuck too many.
One magic fan has the entire bulls fanbase all shook up...every post in this thread just adds to the pile..

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:LOL, this is a perfect thread for all the times Artie gets owned but it's hard to keep track of all of them. Way the fuck too many.
One magic fan has the entire bulls fanbase all shook up...every post in this thread just adds to the pile..
One magic fan being destroyed by any and everyone. Just adds to the humor
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheLoneGranger wrote:Hahahaha. Oh the artman picture memories. Just destroyed lol.
You mean the ones you posted that got you banned or the ones you posted on the other site that i never went to and you poated behind my back..illegally and got all shook up and ran away when they told you that you werent allowed to post other peoples personal info or pictures? Do you have any game ir dies your whole gimmick rely on posting other peoples lersonal pictures and afraid to post your own hideous pictures?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheLoneGranger wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
TheLoneGranger wrote:Hahahaha. Oh the artman picture memories. Just destroyed lol.
You mean the ones you posted that got you banned or the ones you posted on the other site that i never went to and you poated behind my back..illegally and got all shook up and ran away when they told you that you werent allowed to post other peoples personal info or pictures? Do you have any game ir dies your whole gimmick rely on posting other peoples lersonal pictures and afraid to post your own hideous pictures?
lol @ ran away. lol @ you thinking what made me was your pictures. Please. My quick wit destroys you anytime I feel like it. I just like sitting back, relaxing, and watching you make threads knowing that at any time I can bring my superior thread making ability and humor and stomp you out like an ant.

Only reason you make more threads, is because you have more time.

I always win.

Enjoy your day, artwoman.
You have zero wit

Are you on drugs? Stalking me and stealing personal pics from my private facebook makes you a degenerate..posting the pics makes you a scumbag..acting like it makes you a great thread maker and witty just makes you a stupid motherfucker
Have a nice day dipshit

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheLoneGranger wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
TheLoneGranger wrote:
lol @ ran away. lol @ you thinking what made me was your pictures. Please. My quick wit destroys you anytime I feel like it. I just like sitting back, relaxing, and watching you make threads knowing that at any time I can bring my superior thread making ability and humor and stomp you out like an ant.

Only reason you make more threads, is because you have more time.

I always win.

Enjoy your day, artwoman.
You have zero wit

Are you on drugs? Stalking me and stealing personal pics from my private facebook makes you a degenerate..posting the pics makes you a scumbag..acting like it makes you a great thread maker and witty just makes you a stupid motherfucker
Have a nice day dipshit
Talking about wanting to fuck little girls makes you a probable pedophile.

Got anything else slim?
Tell that to your gayboy incognito who likes to turn every post into a pedophile related post

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheLoneGranger wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
TheLoneGranger wrote:
Talking about wanting to fuck little girls makes you a probable pedophile.

Got anything else slim?
Tell that to your gayboy incognito who likes to turn every post into a pedophile related post

artman, gainesville made a nice post to show everyone his daughter with an MJ shirt on, talking about she already knows how to ball. Now, any sane person immediately thinks basketball when hearing that, and also because she is wearing a Jordan shirt. Instead, you decided to go straight to some sick...fuckin'...place. I don't even want to mention it anymore, it's so fucked up. The only scumbag and stupid motherfucker around here is you.

Everyone here that saw that will forever have the thought of you being a pedophile in the back of their heads.

That's a fact.
Bla bla bla..i never mentioned his daughter..i mentioned that "ball" has other meanings..you clowns aere the ones who applies what i said to his daughter..i didnt..you are the sickos..not me..cleqn your mind fool amd know what you are talking about next time instead of making blind accusations