Kamala went on Fox News yesterday to officially end her candidacy

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kamala went on Fox News yesterday to officially end her candidacy

Post by lettherebehouse »

What an absolute disaster. That went about as bad as anyone could’ve expected.

At the end of the day all she did was prove that behind all the cackling Colbert, Stern, and Goldberg allowed her to do, she’s just a typical angry black woman who can’t handle basic journalism… basic.

She’s finished
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Kamala went on Fox News yesterday to officially end her candidacy

Post by Alex_Murphy »

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

She's Irish and Indian, already exposed.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

That was a horrible performance. It’s almost like she wanted to cry. Reminds me of how I have KUB and Grizz in total confusion when I start teaching
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I suppose she could have stood on a stage and danced poorly for 40 minutes
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:05 pm I suppose she could have stood on a stage and dance poorly for 40 minutes
???
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Imagine voting for her and waltz, you would have to be a complete retard lol
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Thedictator wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:59 pm Imagine voting for her and waltz, you would have to be a complete retard lol
I think that was Shill’s way of admitting/confessing he’ll be voting for that ticket lmfao.

:pjaxlol:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:31 pm That was a horrible performance. It’s almost like she wanted to cry. Reminds me of how I have KUB and Grizz in total confusion when I start teaching
Hard to imagine someone can be as removed from reality as you are Attie. I keep thinking at some point, you'll get just a hint of self awareness, but alas, you continue to disappoint.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:59 pm Imagine voting for her and waltz, you would have to be a complete retard lol
Imagine voting for a known felon and sexual predator who is clueless and only running to avoid prison and take out revenge on personal enemies but no thought or concerns whatsoever for the actua future of the country or job

If you don't realize that's exactly who Trump is then you're mentally retarded
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:24 pm
Imagine voting for a known felon and sexual predator who is clueless and only running to avoid prison and take out revenge on personal enemies but no thought or concerns whatsoever for the actua future of the country or job

If you don't realize that's exactly who Trump is then you're mentally retarded
MAGA Patriots are voting for Trump because of the World Peace and Economic Prosperity we had during his first term... in addition to the fact that he's not a bought/sold career politician.

Explain to us who you are supporting in November, and why.

We'll wait...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

World peace?

Lol at thinking Trump is responsible.
And I never saw more global rioting than under Trump.
And he sure as hell didn't bring peace to America.
Trump was an absolute disaster for America.
And thinking 2024 and 2016 are the same thing is absolute stupidity.
And he has zero interest in anything but himself.
MAGA is not Patriots. They are morons and anti democracy as they proved
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:43 pm World peace?

Lol at thinking Trump is responsible.
And I never saw more global rioting than under Trump.
And he sure as hell didn't bring peace to America.
Trump was an absolute disaster for America.
And thinking 2024 and 2016 are the same thing is absolute stupidity.
And he has zero interest in anything but himself.
MAGA is not Patriots. They are morons and anti democracy as they proved
what the hell is “global rioting”. you really are fucking stupid. stop making shit up.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:31 pm That was a horrible performance. It’s almost like she wanted to cry. Reminds me of how I have KUB and Grizz in total confusion when I start teaching
She absolutely owned Bret Baier. Even he admitted it.

One of the people Vice President Kamala Harris might want to thank in her victory speech, if she wins the election, is Fox News anchor Bret Baier. His combative interview Wednesday gave Harris the chance to display qualities — and present facts — that Donald Trump desperately wants to keep hidden from the network’s millions of viewers.

Don’t take it from me; take it from Baier himself. He said afterward that he thought Harris came to the interview seeking “a viral moment” and added: “I think she may have gotten that.”
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:43 pm I'm deflecting MASSIVELY because I'm a brain-dead simpleton.
We already know that fatso, so let me ask again: Who are you supporting in November, and why?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Shill Jackson wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:12 pm

One of the people Vice President Kamala Harris might want to thank in her victory speech, if she wins the election, is Fox News anchor Bret Baier. His combative interview Wednesday gave Harris the chance to display qualities — and present facts — that Donald Trump desperately wants to keep hidden from the network’s millions of viewers.

Don’t take it from me; take it from Baier himself. He said afterward that he thought Harris came to the interview seeking “a viral moment” and added: “I think she may have gotten that.”
Are this fucking blind dude? The “viral” moment he is talking about is her fucking meltdown. Trump has done 8 years of hostile interviews and Harris couldn’t handle 20 minutes.

She was beyond awful. My sister is a raging leftist and she even text me after watching that saying she decided she’s staying home on Election Day now.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

someone doesn’t understand sarcasm
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:12 pm

Baier was a creampuff... but regardles,, if you actually watched the interview in full and you honestly think she "owned" anything, then you're just as clueless as artman.

The ONLY message she got across was that everything bad that's happened in/to America the past 4 years is Trump's fault, even though she and Brandon were in power... lololol... and here's a NEWSFLASH for you and creampuff Brett Baier: FOX's audience is NOT falling for her complete and utter bullshit.

Face facts: You and your people are going to get destroyed in November!

:trumplol:

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:10 pm someone doesn’t understand sarcasm
It’s not even sarcasm. 8 times out of 10, going “viral” is a bad thing. The people going viral are usually because they are fucking imbeciles. Like Kamala
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Her handlers literally were waving their hands off camera to stop the interview and it was half as long as it was supposed to be because she bombed so bad. Yikes.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.