Revocation of the 19th

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Revocation of the 19th

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Men’s primary concerns are civilizational issues, women’s primary concern is to kill their offspring
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
ElJorge
All-Star

Re: Revocation of the 19th

Post by ElJorge »

Lmao
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The saying used to be to be a good father, to keep your sons out of prison and your daughters off the pole.

The modern version seems to be to keep your sons from chopping off their dicks and your daughters from killing your grandchildren.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:00 pm The saying used to be to be a good father, to keep your sons out of prison and your daughters off the pole.

The modern version seems to be to keep your sons from chopping off their dicks and your daughters from killing your grandchildren.
This is why we must root for Russia in ww3
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

None of you actually gives a shit about abortion. It's cringey when you act like you do only for political reasons

Smh at thinking trumps never paid for an abortion

Get real
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Funny to note that the people in favor of killing babies (ie; artman and his people) are the same ones who call Trump a threat to Democracy...

:trumphuh:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Killing babeshoria?
Tdk actually fell for that blatant lie that Trump said because Trump is too stupid to understand anything and misinterpretted the fuck out of it . What a bunch of fucking morons

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:04 pm Killing babeshoria?
Tdk actually fell for that blatant lie that Trump said because Trump is too stupid to understand anything and misinterpretted the fuck out of it . What a bunch of fucking morons
You and your people endorse the killing of babies, little boys wearing dresses, and illegals getting treated better than most Americans.

You and your people are scum, which is why you're going down in November.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk losing his mind and posting utter ridiculousness lies.
He doesn't know anything that he's claiming and it's a total deflection on top of it.
Lay off the fox news abd stop thinking Trump is anything remotely close to a voice of reason much less honest. You may be dumber than anyone I know. Seriously.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:06 pm Tdk losing his mind and posting utter ridiculousness lies.
He doesn't know anything that he's claiming and it's a total deflection on top of it.
Lay off the fox news abd stop thinking Trump is anything remotely close to a voice of reason much less honest. You may be dumber than anyone I know. Seriously.
Fatso is majorly triggered because he knows everything TDK wrote in my pevious post is fact, so he cannot retort... which is why he deflects.

TDK owns you on this board, fatso... and Trump will soon own your soul.

:trumplol:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Oh look. Another complete deflection and personal attacks. Yep. He's triggered because he's wrong and that's why he can't adress any thing I said and instead childishly attacks me with lies

Sad

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:33 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:00 pm The saying used to be to be a good father, to keep your sons out of prison and your daughters off the pole.

Fuck off with that, weirdo
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:01 am Oh look. Another complete deflection and personal attacks. Yep. He's triggered because he's wrong and that's why he can't adress any thing I said and instead childishly attacks me with lies

Sad
You haven't said anything that requires addressing, fatso. Refute what I said about you supporting baby killing, boys pretending to be girls, and "your" people treating illegals better than many Americans by:

1) Acknowledging that there should be laws in place that restrict a woman from having an abortion after the 5th or 6th month, when an unborn baby is capable of functioning outside the mother's body.

2) Reject the Tranny/fag movement for allowing biological men and boys to compete in biological women/girl's sports, shower/change in women/girls' locker rooms, etc.

3) Admit that it's wrong to give free housing, food, health insurance, etc. to people who are in America illegally when millions of American citizens are not afforded thoses same basic necessities.

That's your challenge, fatso... let's see how you respond.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Did tdk say something?
Didn't read. It's one thing to expect people to read one line of your stupidity but asking us to read a page worth of it is simply way too much to ask of anyone.

In other words...didn't read. Lol at wasting your time on my behale yet again

I'm TDKs daddy...sorry for my mentally retarded sons posts

Wrecked

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:27 pm I am deflecting AGAIN because I'm a very, very stupid man.
We know fatso, we know.

:slapping:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This CLOWN digs deeper and deeper holes for hisself

Yes people. Stupid people like tdk do actually exist

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

ElJorge wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:27 am

He's beyond salvage. Unfortunately, he has progeny who might not be bright enough to ignore him.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:17 pm

He's beyond salvage. Unfortunately, he has progeny who might not be bright enough to ignore him.
shut up cuck boy. your asian broad left you for a real alpha and youre about to die soon. Leave.

and yes, repeal the 19th. NOW.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:34 pm

shut up cuck boy. your asian broad left you for a real alpha and youre about to die soon. Leave.

I'll probably outlive you Danny Boy.

And you know what I'm certain of. In just the last five years, I've had more sex than you've had in your life. And I get more now at 65 in a week, than you get in two months or more. And I'm not on blood pressure meds, and don't need 'help' like you do. And that probably won't change for a long time. There's one cuck here Danny boy, and it's not me.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:40 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:34 pm

I'll probably outlive you Danny Boy.

And you know what I'm certain of. In just the last five years, I've had more sex than you've had in your life. And I get more now at 65 in a week, than you get in two months or more. And I'm not on blood pressure meds, and don't need 'help' like you do. And that probably won't change for a long time. There's one cuck here Danny boy, and it's not me.
How are you going to outlive me when I'll be taken to Heaven alive, raptured. I will never die.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888