Tamale is the first Democrat in DECADES to fail to get the Teamsters endorsement...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Tamale is the first Democrat in DECADES to fail to get the Teamsters endorsement...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Based on the results of internal polling, over 60% of the union members support the GOAT Pesident Donald J. Trump... resulting in the Teamsters refusing to endorse a Democat candidate (ie; Tamale) for the first time in DECADES.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Tamale is the first Democrat in DECADES to fail to get the Teamsters endorsement...

Artman's people are absolutely LIVID that Tamale failed to get the Teamsters endorsement... they're all over the news / Social Media whining and crying like little bitches:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/teams ... ting-trump

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Tamale is the first Democrat in DECADES to fail to get the Teamsters endorsement...

Post by lettherebehouse »

That’s wassup.

I’ll tell you what. If the Dems are deadset on tearing this country apart from the inside, we’re gonna reclaim this mothafawka from the inside with Trump simply spotting the bar. And that’s what we’re seeing here.

:banderas:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine actually thinking Trump is the GOAT President.
Thats a special kind of stupidity and brainwashing right there. He's not even top 35
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:11 am Imagine actually thinking Trump is the GOAT President.
Thats a special kind of stupidity and brainwashing right there. He's not even top 35
he is the goat. and migrants eating pets like cats and dogs wouldn’t have been an issue if your people didn’t allow biden to let millions of undocumented heathens into my country. notice how i said MY country and not OUR country because YOU are actually part of the problem.

:asskicking:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss falls for all tge lies ..Trump was right...he preyed on the dumbest people and they fell for it.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss falls for all tge lies ..Trump was right...he preyed on the dumbest people and they fell for it

Thinking isolated incidents are widespead is clevetown level stupidity.

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Trump is GOAT and Artman has titties.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

Being anti trump makes you pro establishment, therefore a supporter of authoritarian rule. Doesn't get any more brainwashed than that.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Fucking trash they didn’t support Trump, though. Shows how cowardly the union leaders are. 60% majority for Trump and they’re whining about how it’s not “universal”? When the hell has it ever been universal?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:33 am Being anti trump makes you pro establishment, therefore a supporter of authoritarian rule. Doesn't get any more brainwashed than that.
No it doesn't. It just makes you anti Trump it doesn't mean there is any allegience elsewhere and trumps the one pushing gor authoritarian rule.. he wants badly to be a dictatorhow out of touch are you?

Smh

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:13 am
xer0 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:33 am Being anti trump makes you pro establishment, therefore a supporter of authoritarian rule. Doesn't get any more brainwashed than that.
No it doesn't. It just makes you anti Trump it doesn't mean there is any allegience elsewhere and trumps the one pushing gor authoritarian rule.. he wants badly to be a dictatorhow out of touch are you?

Smh
You are clueless once again, simp.

Fat, stoned and stupid might get overlooked when you're younger, but now that you're a 50+ year old man you should have wised-up by now.

:L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ElJorge wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:38 am Fucking trash they didn’t support Trump, though. Shows how cowardly the union leaders are. 60% majority for Trump and they’re whining about how it’s not “universal”? When the hell has it ever been universal?
It never has been... further confirming the fact that artman's people are gutless cowards who have sold out to the Commie Left.

It doesn't matter though, as their 'silence' AND refusal to endorse Tamale is just as good as a formal Trump endorsement.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Why is this lunatic delusional fuck constantly mentioning me in topics I dont give any fucks about?

Obsessed and rent free.

I dont think ive owned anybody as much as tdk

Wow, he has such a depressing miserable life

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:08 pm Why is this lunatic delusional fuck constantly mentioning me in topics I dont give any fucks about?

Obsessed and rent free.

I dont think ive owned anybody as much as tdk

Wow, he has such a depressing miserable life
Spoiler:
How does Donald Trump's ass taste, fatso???

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This guy thinks Trump has any effect on me?

Super sad.

Imagine being triggered by total strangers who have no effect on your life but constantly obsess and base your entire life on them

Like I said. Tdk has a sad miserable brick wall life

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:02 pm This guy thinks Trump has any effect on me?
Trump has completely owned your mind AND shit all over your face repeatedly for the past 8 years, fatso... just a quick search of your post history confirms that fact.

FACT: You are Trump's #1 bitch.