shanghai cuisine shits all over korean any day

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: shanghai cuisine shits all over korean any day

Post by CleveTown™ »

ElJorge wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:37 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:28 am
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:03 am Thai and vietnamese >>>>>> the other gook foods

Leoss is lost on this catagory
you're another clueless amerikan. it goes Korean>Chinese>Japanese. All others Asian countries have terrible food.
Pho is really good though.
it's still 2nd tier slop compared to the Big 3 E. Asian countries.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:10 am
Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:04 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:18 am

you have no idea about Korean food. I've LIVED in Korean 14 years now. It's my home. I've been to cities/villages tried it all.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. You have amerikanized crap version of Korean food while I eat the authentic version.

Bulgogi can't be greasy you moron. The fat of the meat drops through the grill on to the coals.

the fermented crap is crap, I agree. But that's only palate cleansing side dishes, not the main dishes. China has the same garbage side dishes.

You aren't going to win this debate, and you can't win it. I by far am the most knowledgeable person all things Korea you'll probably ever know in your life outside of FOBs you might come across.

Give it up, faggot.
listen here coming to korea…. i will beat your ass over this no troll. and i do know what the fuck i’m talking about. koreans think reinventing hot dog on a stick is some sort of delicacy. neither is thinly sliced shitty seasoned poor quality rib eye. your culture is going up against the goat oriental dishes that everyone and their mama knows and loves. chinese and japanese have perfected oriental cuisine meanwhile the koreans are gimmicking you with small pieces of steak and glorified mozzarella sticks.

GTFOH.
I will straight rape you faggot if I ever see you. On sight.

Japanese and Chinese are the ones who got their garbage food out to the world FIRST. that's why it's so prevalent and popular.

So now just as Korea is gaining popularity through k-pop/k-dramas/k-this/k-that, so will our food. You haven't even tasted 1/10th of what I know Amerikans would love.

zOWNED!

:jrsmith:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I speak mostly from eating the Americanized versions of Asian food, but I haven't had anything that I would say I truly enjoy. American Chinese food is OK and I don't want to try sushi. It looks disgusting.

I also realize what's here doesn't represent authentic Asian cuisine though.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:07 am I speak mostly from eating the Americanized versions of Asian food, but I haven't had anything that I would say I truly enjoy. American Chinese food is OK and I don't want to try sushi. It looks disgusting.

I also realize what's here doesn't represent authentic Asian cuisine though.
Bro, sushi is fantastic. Try it at some point and do yourself a favor. I was anti-sushi because I thought it was all raw fish and I wouldn't like it but was I wrong. Nigiri and the rolls are just too good.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.