shanghai cuisine shits all over korean any day

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

shanghai cuisine shits all over korean any day

Post by Alex_Murphy »

this is just kung pao chicken but it’s made shanghai style… bangin!

i’d eat this over some greasy ass bulgogigi lmao
IMG_5125.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: shanghai cuisine shits all over korean any day

Post by lettherebehouse »

That looks excellent bro. You in Rowland Hts or what?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

That doesn't exist in shanghi.
Leoss thinks american chinese food is authentic chinese food

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:50 pm That doesn't exist in shanghi.

Smh
Aye wassup mah’niggu do you fucks with Szechuan style chinese food?

:kobelips:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:48 pm That looks excellent bro. You in Rowland Hts or what?
chinatown flushings new york
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Smh
Authentic chinese food is delish

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:53 pm

Smh

Depends. The heavy black peppercorn spice isn't appetizing sometimes. I don't mind spicy and prefer it it but that just doesn't appeal to me usually. A little lighter on the black pepper and im in.
Leoss doesn't even know what I'm talking about

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:36 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:53 pm

Smh

Depends. The heavy black peppercorn spice isn't appetizing sometimes. I don't mind spicy and prefer it it but that just doesn't appeal to me usually. A little lighter on the black pepper and im in.
Leoss doesn't even know what I'm talking about
i don’t eat peasant slop like you do. you’re probably describing some dish at panda express. meanwhile i’m eating at restaurants so authentic that the chef’s visa and green card hinge on him performing exceptional. so you know the food finna be lit or otherwise he will get deported, just like you’ll be once trump is back in office.

i win.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

He thinks kung pao is authentic

Jfc

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:50 pm He thinks kung pao is authentic

Jfc
Your tits are authentic no troll
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

and did you enjoy the reused gutter oil, or the "spit oil" they collected in the back from other people left over soup? You know they pull the oil out of sewers and boil it and sell it again to chinese restaurants, right?

youre sick in the head.

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:43 pm and did you enjoy the reused gutter oil, or the "spit oil" they collected in the back from other people left over soup? You know they pull the oil out of sewers and boil it and sell it again to chinese restaurants, right?

youre sick in the head.

shanghai style food is very clean and it tasted amazing.. every ingredient was so fresh. i devoured it like it was the best thing i’ve ever had.

10/10.

i never once in my life craved korean food. maybe like just a handful of times i’ve had it and it’s nothing compared to chinese and japanese food. 3rd tier asian slop. yuck!
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:52 pm Coping manically
So you enjoy gutter oil. Got it.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:09 pm
i’m not going to have this argument with you over this.. you’re not going to win. koreans think fermented soft potatoes and pickled sprouts are appetizzers. it’s slop. bulgogigi is greasy af and basic. korean food is unappetizing. don’t get me started on their love for eating dogs. no different than haitians and cubans. 3rd world problems i guess.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:18 pm
i’m not going to have this argument with you over this.. you’re not going to win. koreans think fermented soft potatoes and pickled sprouts are appetizzers. it’s slop. bulgogigi is greasy af and basic. korean food is unappetizing. don’t get me started on their love for eating dogs. no different than haitians and cubans. 3rd world problems i guess.
you have no idea about Korean food. I've LIVED in Korean 14 years now. It's my home. I've been to cities/villages tried it all.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. You have amerikanized crap version of Korean food while I eat the authentic version.

Bulgogi can't be greasy you moron. The fat of the meat drops through the grill on to the coals.

the fermented crap is crap, I agree. But that's only palate cleansing side dishes, not the main dishes. China has the same garbage side dishes.

You aren't going to win this debate, and you can't win it. I by far am the most knowledgeable person all things Korea you'll probably ever know in your life outside of FOBs you might come across.

Give it up, faggot.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:18 am

you have no idea about Korean food. I've LIVED in Korean 14 years now. It's my home. I've been to cities/villages tried it all.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. You have amerikanized crap version of Korean food while I eat the authentic version.

Bulgogi can't be greasy you moron. The fat of the meat drops through the grill on to the coals.

the fermented crap is crap, I agree. But that's only palate cleansing side dishes, not the main dishes. China has the same garbage side dishes.

You aren't going to win this debate, and you can't win it. I by far am the most knowledgeable person all things Korea you'll probably ever know in your life outside of FOBs you might come across.

Give it up, faggot.
listen here coming to korea…. i will beat your ass over this no troll. and i do know what the fuck i’m talking about. koreans think reinventing hot dog on a stick is some sort of delicacy. neither is thinly sliced shitty seasoned poor quality rib eye. your culture is going up against the goat oriental dishes that everyone and their mama knows and loves. chinese and japanese have perfected oriental cuisine meanwhile the koreans are gimmicking you with small pieces of steak and glorified mozzarella sticks.

GTFOH.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:04 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:18 am

Give it up, faggot.
listen here coming to korea…. i will beat your ass over this no troll. and i do know what the fuck i’m talking about. koreans think reinventing hot dog on a stick is some sort of delicacy. neither is thinly sliced shitty seasoned poor quality rib eye. your culture is going up against the goat oriental dishes that everyone and their mama knows and loves. chinese and japanese have perfected oriental cuisine meanwhile the koreans are gimmicking you with small pieces of steak and glorified mozzarella sticks.

GTFOH.
I will straight rape you faggot if I ever see you. On sight.

Japanese and Chinese are the ones who got their garbage food out to the world FIRST. that's why it's so prevalent and popular.

So now just as Korea is gaining popularity through k-pop/k-dramas/k-this/k-that, so will our food. You haven't even tasted 1/10th of what I know Amerikans would love.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thai and vietnamese >>>>>> the other gook foods

Leoss is lost on this catagory

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:03 am Thai and vietnamese >>>>>> the other gook foods

you're another clueless amerikan. it goes Korean>Chinese>Japanese. All others Asian countries have terrible food.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:28 am
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:03 am Thai and vietnamese >>>>>> the other gook foods

you're another clueless amerikan. it goes Korean>Chinese>Japanese. All others Asian countries have terrible food.
Pho is really good though.