kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Chris Cuomo redemption tour continues

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Chris Cuomo redemption tour continues

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ehhh. He’s still a liberal, but he’s following Bill Maher’s lead of finally being transparent for a change and on the surface it looks like a seismic political shift, but in reality, they’re just being honest
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Weak. Chris cuomo helped create the atmosphere of hostility against Trump at a time when he knows that there are much deranged people who believe that “if someone is literally Hitler then he needs to be killed”
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I've seen him a handful of times on the PBD Podcast.

He's still mostly gay and fake, but he's gotten off the ground floor to some degree. Sad we live in a time where saying "Trump doesn't deserve to be machine-gunned to death by political opponents" is seen as having value at all.

But the fake and gay has been tied deeply to his DNA, and extracting the fake and gay will take a long, long time and a lot of introspection and work on his part.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

He's playing the fake grifter game like Alot of "content creators" are doing these days, pretending to be objective bc the alternative point of view doesn't pay the bills. Fuck these snakes like Cuomo.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

xer0 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:08 pm He's playing the fake grifter game like Alot of "content creators" are doing these days, pretending to be objective bc the alternative point of view doesn't pay the bills. Fuck these snakes like Cuomo.
Truth. There’s more money in being red pilled than being establishment these days
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

He doesn’t deserve redemption for his role between 2015-2020. CNN as one of the most trusted name in news to normies played a massive role in keeping the public bluepilled while convincing them Trump was an unhinged white supremacist, all while playing footsies with Don Lemon.

His rhetoric and reporting is forever engrained into TDSism today. He can never undo his damage.

Fck that guy
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:36 pm He doesn’t deserve redemption for his role between 2015-2020. CNN as one of the most trusted name in news to normies played a massive role in keeping the public bluepilled while convincing them Trump was an unhinged white supremacist, all while playing footsies with Don Lemon.

His rhetoric and reporting is forever engrained into TDSism today. He can never undo his damage.

Fck that guy
Co-sign this POWERFUL post... Tump should sue all these media scum for defamation, slander, etc.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Damn rough crowd. I'm rooting for Fredo. It's not too late for anybody, even Biden is showing his MAGA side lately
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:25 pm Damn rough crowd. I'm rooting for Fredo. It's not too late for anybody, even Biden is showing his MAGA side lately
He’s got 47 days to start full throating Trump before I start moving towards forgiveness, not that it no longer moves a needle. Problem is he no longer has the audience he once had with primetime CNN. Now he’s just following the lead of the Bill Mahers of the world where they start quasi bashing the left, but not without the caveat of “but still everything about Trump is wrong”.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:39 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:25 pm Damn rough crowd. I'm rooting for Fredo. It's not too late for anybody, even Biden is showing his MAGA side lately
He’s got 47 days to start full throating Trump before I start moving towards forgiveness, not that it no longer moves a needle. Problem is he no longer has the audience he once had with primetime CNN. Now he’s just following the lead of the Bill Mahers of the world where they start quasi bashing the left, but not without the caveat of “but still everything about Trump is wrong”.

I get it and I know where you're coming from I'm pretty sure none of you guys have watched the below podcast and I guarantee your opinion of Fredo will shift if you do

He committed terrible crimes but there's a real human being inside of there, he's leagues removed from the category of Humpty Dumpty and Don Le'Mon
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

his people and peoples connections the ones trying to end your highness. the highest.

without clicking on the video idgaf what that lib dem hoe is saying.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

He's a grifter but your grandma and grandpa look at the cuomos as religion. So you can use this as information to sway them if they haven’t moved a needle