Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Trump actually said this?

Post by kobeunderbite »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm
zombiesonics wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
But why do white liberals want to do this?
Stop playing dumb. You know (((who))) is behind this agenda.

Not my people. I have as much in common with secular jewry as you do. President Trump, Bibi and I will have Jewish grandchildren - Hollyweirdo liberal "Jews" are breeding all of the religion out of their bloodlines through intermarriage. In my opinion all religious Jews should move to Israel and allow American Jewry to die out which is what is happening to the non-religious Jewish communities.

Amazingly prescient

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:24 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:07 pm Why is bush digging up several year old threads?

Autistic as fuck
Trump really had your titties twisted in a knot back then, Tits. Is that what we have to look forward to if he gets elected again?
Nope. He had and STILL has you complete idiots wrapped around his finger.
Dont you feel ashamed of yourselves for being so stupid and gullible...if you don't then your issues are even more embarrassing
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

:lol: at fatso getting OWNED like a bitch (once again) in his own thread... this one from 6+ years ago.

I can't wait until Trump is elected (again) in November; this board is going to have a field day bumping all of fatso's old threads, and shoving his drivel straight down his throat.

It may get so bad for the fat-man that he stops posting on AG all together!!! In other words November canNot get here fast enough!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at tdk when Trump loses.
And lol at thinking Trump will even matter if elected. He wouldnt

Anytime you claim I was owned it means I owned and you have no valid reply so you deflect with this nonsense and personal attacks and further blatant lies about me.

So

OWNED
Walk it off lardass....prove you arent...i dare you.

Pussy abd lardass and dumb as fuck and brainwashed
You're a really winner there guy

Smh

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Fatso is majorly triggered... but this is nothing compared to how it's going to be for him (and his people) once Trump is back in charge.

4 years of living hell is coming your way fatso... and no, I'm not talking about a universal shut-down of all Buffet restaurants. It's going to he even worse for you.

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This loser thinks who is president has any effect on me. Sad

And boasting about a loser who won't make America better for all Americans is just as stupid as it gets.
And get new material.
Buffet? I'm nor a lard ass you idiot. I'm a normal big muscular guy and would still be a big muscular guy if I was 3% body fat.

You're such a pawn and follower. And you're too stupid and incapable of triggering me.
Better chance of me feeling sorry for you than you ever triggering me. Stop thinking I take you seriously. You're a clown and never been right about anything

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

"We need immigrants from Haiti for America to survive"

-Artman

:laugh4:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Fatso also thinks America will suffer a major Recession if Trump deports all the illegals... and remember folks, stupid fucks like artman are allowed to vote.

:L

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk continues to embarrass himself.
Keep it up!

Imagine thinking prices of goods will drop if illegals are deported.
What an incredibly stupid loser
Last edited by elartman1973 on Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

“Do you know Nicky? She’s hot. Where’s Nicky?”

:mj: :booker:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**