hit a nice little parlay today

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

hit a nice little parlay today

Post by Alex_Murphy »

a foe teamer for a cool sixteen.

IMG_5093.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: hit a nice little parlay today

Post by CleveTown™ »

how often do hit 4 teamers? thats a nice little payout for 20 bucks
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Raiders and Saints both hitting is definitely lucky but good W.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Nicely done
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Raiders & Saints ML? I know it’s just $20 but seriously wtf were you thinking?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:06 am how often do hit 4 teamers? thats a nice little payout for 20 bucks
every now and then
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:48 am Raiders and Saints both hitting is definitely lucky but good W.
yeah it was and raiders are trash tbh but that game went exactly how i envisioned it going for a scripted game. ravens are so much better than them they shoulda beat the brakes off them by 30.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

ElJorge wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:34 amNicely done
thanks, my boy.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:33 am Raiders & Saints ML? I know it’s just $20 but seriously wtf were you thinking?
i should have put down 40 but i figured to gamble on 20.

it was just a case of knowing prescott and the cowboys. public underestimating the saints who are actually a pretty good team. 6 under dogs won yesterday i don’t think that’s by accident but by design.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Is Leoss the genius we never knew we had?

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Nice job!. The Raiders and Saints are pretty insane picks because it's not like they were even home dogs. They were on the road dogs by a lot. And both Dallas and the Ravens looked pretty good week 1. Dallas was undefeated at home during the regular season last year. There's zero reason to believe the Ravens would lose that game at home. How mad would you have been if you landed those 2 picks but had missed on the Phillies or Lynx?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

manchild98 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:19 pm Nice job!. The Raiders and Saints are pretty insane picks because it's not like they were even home dogs. They were on the road dogs by a lot. And both Dallas and the Ravens looked pretty good week 1. Dallas was undefeated at home during the regular season last year. There's zero reason to believe the Ravens would lose that game at home. How mad would you have been if you landed those 2 picks but had missed on the Phillies or Lynx?
hmmm… i was cursing out the Lynx in the score app game chat because they started out the 4th quarter up 20+ then liberty cut it to within 7 after starting out the quarter 10-0 run. couldn’t believe they were going to blow the last leg of my parlay by giving up a 20 point lead. needless to say but calling them bums and hoes in the chat 50x must’ve worked because them hoes came thru and got daddy paid.

i always said can’t turn a hoe into a housewife but you can turn that bitch into a winning parlay ticket.

:broncigar:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:40 pm
manchild98 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:19 pm Nice job!. The Raiders and Saints are pretty insane picks because it's not like they were even home dogs. They were on the road dogs by a lot. And both Dallas and the Ravens looked pretty good week 1. Dallas was undefeated at home during the regular season last year. There's zero reason to believe the Ravens would lose that game at home. How mad would you have been if you landed those 2 picks but had missed on the Phillies or Lynx?
hmmm… i was cursing out the Lynx in the score app game chat because they started out the 4th quarter up 20+ then liberty cut it to within 7 after starting out the quarter 10-0 run. couldn’t believe they were going to blow the last leg of my parlay by giving up a 20 point lead. needless to say but calling them bums and hoes in the chat 50x must’ve worked because them hoes came thru and got daddy paid.

i always said can’t turn a hoe into a housewife but you can turn that bitch into a winning parlay ticket.

:broncigar:

:banderas: