Oh oh ny times has Trump 1 point ahead

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Oh oh ny times has Trump 1 point ahead

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:29 am Trump deserves his own mt Rushmore monument after he wins and ushers in the MAGA agenda. Best president of all time.
And you wonder why everyone considers your cult nut jobs and low IQ idiots

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:39 am
xer0 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:29 am Trump deserves his own mt Rushmore monument after he wins and ushers in the MAGA agenda. Best president of all time.

Smh
When he returns you WILL bend the knee, fat man.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:44 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:39 am

Smh
When he returns you WILL bend the knee, fat man.

After the age of 30, 95% of humans will never sprint ever again

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Arty - Since you are not for Harris or the Dems do you at least acknowledge they also exhibit cult like brainwashed behavior.

Here is a candidate that refuses to answer questions or give concrete policy platforms who was very unpopular and then inorganically became the greatest thing and the Dems blindly jumped on board without questioning it one bit.

Their slogan is also vote blue no matter who which is extremely cult like.

Think an independent who doesn’t follow either main party would agree that even if they believe Trump supporters are a cult that Dems also are a cult as well.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:12 am Arty - Since you are not for Harris or the Dems do you at least acknowledge they also exhibit cult like brainwashed behavior.

Here is a candidate that refuses to answer questions or give concrete policy platforms who was very unpopular and then inorganically became the greatest thing and the Dems blindly jumped on board without questioning it one bit.

Think an independent who doesn’t follow either main party would agree that even if they believe Trump supporters are a cult that Dems also are a cult as well.
Not cult like at all.
They don't have special hats or organized hate rallies etc...
Or push well known lies
Lots of people are against Trump. Doesn't make them a cult or democrats or Harris supporters. Just makes them logical

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:32 am
Titan18 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:12 am Arty - Since you are not for Harris or the Dems do you at least acknowledge they also exhibit cult like brainwashed behavior.

Not cult like at all.
You don’t know shit about politics, fat guy.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Not cult like at all.
Or push well known lies
Lots of people are against Trump. Doesn't make them a cult or democrats or Harris supporters. Just makes them logical
Okay I understand. You are not for Harris and the democrats but you just believe everything they say, support everything they say, and agree with them on everything they say and see absolutely nothing wrong in anything they ever do, and find it acceptable they subverted democracy to install their preferred candidate.

Makes sense, appreciate the clarification.

:suds:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:54 pm

Not cult like at all.
Or push well known lies
Okay I understand. You are not for Harris and the democrats but you just believe everything they say, support everything they say, and agree with them on everything they say and see absolutely nothing wrong in anything they ever do, and find it acceptable they subverted democracy to install their preferred candidate.

Makes sense, appreciate the clarification.

:suds:
They don't push well known lies. By the way here's a list of well known lies they push

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Holy fucking shit.
Kobeunderballs is even more brainwashed than I thought.
Dude you need serious help

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman has literally all the signs of someone who hates Trump because he was bullied in childhood and didn't get the girl he wanted (that meanie Trump STOLE---because popular girls should have been with him instead you see) in high school.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:02 pm Artman has literally all the signs of someone who hates Trump because he was bullied in childhood and didn't get the girl he wanted (that meanie Trump STOLE---because popular girls should have been with him instead you see) in high school.
I was never bullied so no need to read further.

Stop inventing blatant lies based on YOUR blind assumptions. You're not even half as smart as you think you are and by no means wise enough to be trusting your assumptions.

I dont hate Trump. I dont trust or respect him. And he inspired absolutely no faith in him whatsoever unless youre as brainwashed as his cult is...everumyone else knows better...Huge difference.
In fact I feel sorry for him

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 pm

Stop inventing blatant lies based on YOUR blind assumptions.
You certainly were, and it reads all over your being (even the trolling stuff).

A BURNING hatred of the good, beautiful, and true.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:14 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 pm

Stop inventing blatant lies based on YOUR blind assumptions.
You certainly were, and it reads all over your being (even the trolling stuff).

A BURNING hatred of the good, beautiful, and true.
I 100% was not bullied at all.
Like I said. You're not very smart and act as if your dumb assumptions are facts because your heavily autistic half retard brain won't allow you to see things any other way.

You have mental issues. Seriously.
Seek help.

And nothing good or beautiful about Trump or your hate mob

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:28 pm
Like I said. You're not very smart and act as if your dumb assumptions are facts because your heavily autistic half retard brain won't allow you to see things any other way.

Seek help.

You were very clearly bullied (which I don't endorse and actually am sorry for) as a child/teen and maybe young adult.

Time to grow up bro. Get therapy if you need it and move on.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

If you weren’t bullied then how do you explain the severe concussion your tiny jap roommate gave you? He busted a nut on your bed and then kicked you upside the head when you complained about it. If that isn’t bullying then I dunno what is.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

Artman is stupid as fuck, everyone of his claims about trump is literally what the current Dem party is. Trump is fighting against totalitarian government and he's too dumb to see it
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:35 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:28 pm

Seek help.

You were very clearly bullied (which I don't endorse and actually am sorry for) as a child/teen and maybe young adult.

Time to grow up bro. Get therapy if you need it and move on.
No moron...it's quite clear that YOU were bullied.
That never happened to me at all. You projecting your teen year struggle as if they happened to me and trying to act like a therapisto is beyond cringey.
You're a joke

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:35 pm If you weren’t bullied then how do you explain the severe concussion your tiny jap roommate gave you? He busted a nut on your bed and then kicked you upside the head when you complained about it. If that isn’t bullying then I dunno what is.
None of that happened. It's my story that I told and you adding lies to it of things that never happened doesn't change the story. If anything I was bullying him then beat him up when he reacted.

You have serious issues..seek help

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:37 pm Artman is stupid as fuck, everyone of his claims about trump is literally what the current Dem party is. Trump is fighting against totalitarian government and he's too dumb to see it
No he isnt dumbass. He's trying to achievement it. How stupid are you?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:56 pm
No moron...it's quite clear that YOU were bullied.
That never happened to me at all. You projecting your teen year struggle as if they happened to me and trying to act like a therapisto is beyond cringey.
You're a joke
I'm not acting like a therapist. I'm acting like a person with basic observational abilities.

The popular kids, the jocks, etc...bullied you. You ran to the loser/freak table to find friends.

This caused a linkage in your brain that causes you to reflexively hate on winners in life, and defend/big-up losers, freaks, outcasts, etc...

All of which explains your alliance with leftism and Democrats, BTW.