Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: What liberalism does to masculine men

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:53 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:44 pm
ElJorge wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:51 pm

You’re overweight and are 50+. It’s impossible for you to naturally have high T given those facts. I’m not even attacking you or whatever… it’s a literal fact.
Fail.
You believe lots of lies

Plus I'm ten times the man you are as well as most here.
Dude you’re wifeless and childless and an intermittent user of hard core drugs.
Wrong and enormously irrelevent to the topic and another lame predictable deflection from you.
You're such a pawn.
As a sigma male I feel sorry for your beta life
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I don't think childless men with breasts are in the position to be commenting on masculinity...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:10 am I don't think childless men with breasts are in the position to be commenting on masculinity...
Then why are you here?

And a guy who plays with action figures ans bases his life on superhero movies and is hew is DEFINITELY not in any position to discuss masculinity.

Enough with pushing your desperate lies about me...thats very womanly of you to be honest

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

"I'm a Sigma Male"

-Artman

:laugh4:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:55 am "I'm a Sigma Male"

-Artman

I am the exact definition of it. Like it or not bitchass. Your fabricated lies about me don't change it one bit
My history on this board even backs it up tremendously too..idiots

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:16 am I am the exact definition of it. Like it or not bitchass. Your fabricated lies about me don't change it one bit
Even within the autism of sociosexual categories, sigmas have the ability to dominate social structures, but consciously choose to operate outside them.

You on the other hand, do not have the ability to dominate or even thrive in normal social structures, have been forcefully rejected by society, and operate outside said structures because you were *forced* to do so, not because you chose to do so.

But you already know that.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:16 am

-Artman

I am the exact definition of it. Like it or not bitchass. Your fabricated lies about me don't change it one bit

Lmao. Hipster edition of Alpha.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

A person who feels compelled to continously tell othes how smart and masculine he is, what great shape he's in, how successful, etc., etc., etc., is typically lying OR is a narcissist.

In artman's case though, it's just delusion.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:56 am A person who feels compelled to continously tell othes how smart and masculine he is, what great shape he's in, how successful, etc., etc., etc., is typically lying OR is a narcissist.

In artman's case though, it's just delusion.
And he defends it like it is life or death. If he would actually ignore what we at anger general say about him. He would have nothing to post about. OK, Trump, maybe.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:48 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:16 am

-Artman

Lmao. Hipster edition of Alpha.
Nope.
You idiots seem very confused about what hipster is and isn't.

Deflection noted

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:25 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:16 am I am the exact definition of it. Like it or not bitchass. Your fabricated lies about me don't change it one bit
Even within the autism of sociosexual categories, sigmas have the ability to dominate social structures, but consciously choose to operate outside them.

You on the other hand, do not have the ability to dominate or even thrive in normal social structures, have been forcefully rejected by society, and operate outside said structures because you were *forced* to do so, not because you chose to do so.

A whole lot of gibberish and more proof you have no idea who I am or how I operate . I operate at elite levels in society and always have. I don't belong to any group yet I get along with and have access to all.

You're a pawn. I'm a facilitator and dictate things for people like you to survive.
The fact you think I operate outside society just proves how completely stupid and a liar you are and how you really don't know anything at all on this topic or me

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:25 am

A whole lot of gibberish and more proof you have no idea who I am or how I operate . I operate at elite levels in society and always have. I don't belong to any group yet I get along with and have access to all.

You're a pawn. I'm a facilitator and dictate things for people like you to survive.
The fact you think I operate outside society just proves how completely stupid and a liar you are and how you really don't know anything at all on this topic or me.
Ifnything this board alone proves you wrong and me right no matter how in denial you are....which you are a lot