Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Lebron shitting the bed again

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Needing heroics to win by 1 point vs a team that's existed for only 3 years IS shitting the bed
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

4-0
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:47 pm Needing heroics to win by 1 point vs a team that's existed for only 3 years IS shitting the bed
Is it?

:susp:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas: avengers struggling against South Sudan and needed a last minute shot

Let’s face it. They are not tough and they can only win if the refs give them the calls.
Paris is gonna be fun when these anti Trump black athletes fail miserably
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

International players are just getting better and better and adding to the explosion in the depth of talent in the NBA. Last two years, top picks were from France. This year is a weak draft, but still, and last year's pick, Wemby, has generational talent potential.

Canada used to be a bunch of hacks. Then Nash was a lone bright light. Now Canada has one of the best players on the planet (SGA) and quality talent to fill out the roster.

The rest of the world isn't a bunch of doormats anymore.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/yjMgAubycPeNniiu/? A real African dunked and flexed on an American African lol. There was a time when American blacks were top of the food chain of all blacks but things are changing. European blacks and African blacks are disrupting the pecking order. Then we have the Jamaican blacks ensuring American blacks not meddling for gold in any sprint races
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:17 pm https://www.facebook.com/share/v/yjMgAubycPeNniiu/? A real African dunked and flexed on an American African lol. There was a time when American blacks were top of the food chain of all blacks but things are changing. European blacks and African blacks are disrupting the pecking order. Then we have the Jamaican blacks ensuring American blacks not meddling for gold in any sprint races
Why do you care? Is absolutely everything political to you? Can you not just enjoy a good soectacle/performance?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

South and north Sudan are shitholes

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lol 43 point favorites needed to score to win late. Don’t ever compare these current USA teams to the dream team ever again. It’s a fucking joke and makes you look stupid as fuck whoever does it.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Deez wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:32 pm lol 43 point favorites needed to score to win late. Don’t ever compare these current USA teams to the dream team ever again. It’s a fucking joke and makes you look stupid as fuck whoever does it.
This team would cream them.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:35 pm
Deez wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:32 pm lol 43 point favorites needed to score to win late. Don’t ever compare these current USA teams to the dream team ever again. It’s a fucking joke and makes you look stupid as fuck whoever does it.
I also think this team current team would win… but I don’t believe it’d be an ass whooping. Physicality is a big part of international play, and I honestly feel like that would benefit the OG Dream Team more. But in the end the superior shooting and spacing of the modern team would win out.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

ElJorge wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:38 pm

I also think this team current team would win… but I don’t believe it’d be an ass whooping. Physicality is a big part of international play, and I honestly feel like that would benefit the OG Dream Team more. But in the end the superior shooting and spacing of the modern team would win out.
I was being tongue in cheek. Trolling 90s Glory Days guys is irresistible sometimes. 😉

Relative to era, the original Dream team was probably superior to this one. It really was the cream of the era, with many in their prime years.

But, yeah, the evolution of the game works against them. The ability to space the floor, force you to defend to the arc and hit those 3s wins out in the end.

And there's always off days. The original Dream Team lost to a college all star team. Obviously they probably weren't going all out, but they still lost.

Shit happens, especially in single games.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

You really are old and dumb, Grizz. The clowns on here are a select few that I’ve ever seen such stupid comments on sports. Most people in the world I’ve talked to, read comments on, etc whether on other boards or randomly
In person laugh their ass off when some of the dumb shit I mention that is similar to what you clowns say. This team would get their shit pushed in and drop to their knees like the chokes they are.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Is the OP the new madness?

:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Is Artie racist?
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Deez wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:50 pm
You really are old and dumb, Grizz. The clowns on here are a select few that I’ve ever seen such stupid comments on sports. Most people in the world I’ve talked to, read comments on, etc whether on other boards or randomly
In person laugh their ass off when some of the dumb shit I mention that is similar to what you clowns say. This team would get their shit pushed in and drop to their knees like the chokes they are.
Deez, you're dumb as a fucking brick. How you make it through life amazes me sometimes. I'm usually gentle on you because I feel sorry for you, but I have my limits.

I was "partly" trolling, but I do think today's team wins a series pretty much every time. It's just the evolution of the game Deez. Don't take it personally that your heroes would be outmatched. If the 3 point line hadn't become such a big part of the game, it would be a different fight. But it has. Guarding out to the arc is a bitch and if you can't make enough 3s, the lanes aren't as open. Making 2s at 50% is great, but making 3s at 38% is better, and it allows you to make 2s at 55% because the lane opens up.

It's evolution of the game.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:58 pm

Deez, you're dumb as a fucking brick. How you make it through life amazes me sometimes. I'm usually gentle on you because I feel sorry for you, but I have my limits.

I was "partly" trolling, but I do think today's team wins a series pretty much every time. It's just the evolution of the game Deez. Don't take it personally that your heroes would be outmatched. If the 3 point line hadn't become such a big part of the game, it would be a different fight. But it has. Guarding out to the arc is a bitch and if you can't make enough 3s, the lanes aren't as open. Making 2s at 50% is great, but making 3s at 38% is better, and it allows you to make 2s at 55% because the lane opens up.

Yeah and you have shown you are as dumb as a box of rocks with a lot of your bush league takes too. Problem is todays teams doesn’t have the inside presence with the dream team. The dream team won’t need to be knocking down threes to beat them. They can defend a hell of a lot better too.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Deez wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:04 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:58 pm

Yeah and you have shown you are as dumb as a box of rocks with a lot of your bush league takes too. Problem is todays teams doesn’t have the inside presence with the dream team. The dream team won’t need to be knocking down threes to beat them. They can defend a hell of a lot better too.
You're talking out your ass Deez. It's all you can do because you don't have the ability to think and analyze. There were a lot of marginal defenders on that dream team Deez. Take off your 90s tinted glasses.