JorDone has 2 sons and neither of them was good enough to make the NBA. LeGOAT's first son makes the NBA easily

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

JorDone has 2 sons and neither of them was good enough to make the NBA. LeGOAT's first son makes the NBA easily

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Just another reason why LeBron is the GOAT

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: JorDone has 2 sons and neither of them was good enough to make the NBA. LeGOAT's first son makes the NBA easily

Post by CleveTown™ »

yupp. you put average NBA genes into a child and it gets washed out pretty easily.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: JorDone has 2 sons and neither of them was good enough to make the NBA. LeGOAT's first son makes the NBA easily

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Even Stockton's kid got some NBA shine.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Jordan made Scottie but couldn't even get his kids into the league
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

That's what happens when you stay up all night gambling and smoking cigars....weak sperms.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Even George Karl’s son played in the league. Shows how beta Jordone’s genes are.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I love the fact Jordan thought his kids were trash and destroyed their confidence and self worth of over it.

He owned an nba team while Marcus was playing much better college basketball than LeFaggot Jr could dream of and still wouldn’t draft the bum.

The GOAT all about earned, not given and don’t play that nepotism game.

My forever GOAT

:handsup:
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:57 pmHe owned an nba team while Marcus was playing much better college basketball than LeFaggot Jr could dream of and still wouldn’t draft the bum.
Lol
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Nobody actually thinks any nepotism was shown towards Bronny from the Lakers, do they? He made to the league on basketball skills and merit exclusively.

Honestly, you could argue that he fell too far. He was the most bet player to go #1 overall.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nba/2 ... erall-pick

Meanwhile, he went at #55. If anything, his last name hurt his draft stock.

This is the furthest thing from nepotism everyone.

I've been a day 1 fan and will not listen to anymore scrutiny.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It'll be very interesting to see how much play-time LeBronny gets, and if he's buried at the end of the bench, what that will do to LeFraud's butt-buddy friendship with (new Lakers Coach) JJ Redick.

My prediction: Piece of trash LeFraud tries to get Redick fired before the end of the season.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kobe couldn't even squeeze out a son. Pretty sad tbh