Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by kobeunderbite »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:12 am Biden said he's committed to the second debate. I didn't watch it bit sounds like it went exactly as expected

Definitely not what I expected and I don't think most people did either. I think most people figured Biden would have some goofball moments but ultimately be prepared and drugged enough to get through without embarrassing himself too badly (like what we saw in 2020). Instead he went full senile and basically lit his party on fire.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by AlaskaHawks »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:14 am
AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:12 am Biden said he's committed to the second debate. I didn't watch it bit sounds like it went exactly as expected

Definitely not what I expected and I don't think most people did either. I think most people figured Biden would have some goofball moments but ultimately be prepared and drugged enough to get through without embarrassing himself too badly (like what we saw in 2020). Instead he went full senile and basically lit his party on fire.
I'll need to check some replays - pretty embarrassing for America in general for the world to see such weakness.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Secretly everyone knows the country and economy is fucked up. Everyone needs Trump to fix it. There is no candidate that has stepped up on either side with the fortitude to suggest they know how to get this country back on track. Hate him or love him it’s pretty much unanimous that everyone’s life was better pre pandemic under Trump. So while there are some vocal individuals out there that will always put down our president in the pits of their stomach they know we need him to stop wars, protect our borders and revive our economy. So while the witch-hunt is spurred by dem elitists, every hardcore politician blue or red knows we need the big man back in office.

Make it happen, Mitch.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It was an absolute bloodbath... as TDK predicted AND as pretty much every person with a functioning brain knew as well.

The ONLY question now becomes, when will artman's people attempt to assassinate President Trump because that's the ONLY option they have left right now?

...and that's no troll. It's as serious as a heart attack.

Watch your back Mr. President. Double your security and watch your back, as these anti-American Trump/MAGA Haters are beyond desperate, which makes them even more dangerous!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I think what’s going to happen is that they will make sure Trump is sentence to prison for the bribe hoax, then an activist New York judge will declare him ineligible to be on the ballot. By the time it gets to the Supreme Court to be overruled the election has likely already happened.

What happens in between that is anyones guess. Either republicans nominate someone new or both parties do. Regardless it’s going to chaotic and permanently rip the country apart.

The United States of America is no more and it’s been coming for a while.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

This was predictable, Trump gave Biden so many outs when they debated in 2020.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Titan18 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:44 am I think what’s going to happen is that they will make sure Trump is sentence to prison for the bribe hoax, then an activist New York judge will declare him ineligible to be on the ballot. By the time it gets to the Supreme Court to be overruled the election has likely already happened.

What happens in between that is anyones guess. Either republicans nominate someone new or both parties do. Regardless it’s going to chaotic and permanently rip the country apart.

The United States of America is no more and it’s been coming for a while.

They can/most likely will sentence Trump, but he will immediately appeal and the guilty verdict will either be overturned by the lower/appelate courts 'or' fast tracked to the Supreme Court, where it will certainly be overturned.

Rest assured the only way Trump is not our next President is if he's assassinated... and if that happens there will be Civil War in America, and then we MAGA Patriots will be able to beat the living snot out of the Trump Haters and give our country back to We The People.

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Best move for the dems would be to replace biden immediately. They should have started marketing someone last year. Biden has no chance now.

Its true that nobody will change their vote after this debate. But less people will show up to vote for Biden. There will be less enthusiasm. Nowhere near enough to win.

Replacing Biden increases their chances of defeating Trump. Newsom seems like the obvious choice. He's way sharper than trump and would destroy him in a debate.

But, it would need to happen immediately. There's no time. And it looks like Biden doesnt want to step down. He did raise $14m last night and the DNC is claiming they won the debate lol.

Trump is going to win.
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:24 pm Best move for the dems would be too replace biden immediately. They should have started marketing someone last year. Biden has no chance now.

Its true that nobody will change their vote after this debate. But less people will show up to vote for Biden. There will be less enthusiasm. Nowhere near enough to win.

Replacing Biden increases their chances of defeating Trump. Newsom seems like the obvious choice. He's way sharper than trump and would destroy him in a debate.

But, it would need to happen immediately. There's no time. And it looks like Biden doesnt want to step down. He did raise $14m last night and the DNC is claiming they won the debate lol.

Trump is going to win.

Leaving aside whether Newsom is a good candidate, because that's a totally separate issue, he would lose worse than Biden. If they stepped over Kamala with a white male savior, blacks and the far left would have the biggest collective meltdown you've ever seen and turnout would be even worse.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Lolololol..

Bro we are like literally 4 months away from the election. There will be no replacement it’s too late. Biden literally would have to be like I don’t wanna run for president … which honestly the whole “he’s under the weather” claim may turn out to be something serious whether meritorious or not they could say he has a terminal illness and hospitalize him. Idk what would happen after that but I could see that they already planted the seed that he’s physically ill.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe has an “accident” within the next 4 weeks no troll.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:31 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:24 pm Best move for the dems would be too replace biden immediately. They should have started marketing someone last year. Biden has no chance now.

Trump is going to win.

Leaving aside whether Newsom is a good candidate, because that's a totally separate issue, he would lose worse than Biden. If they stepped over Kamala with a white male savior, blacks and the far left would have the biggest collective meltdown you've ever seen and turnout would be even worse.
Exactly. Think you already said it but if the dnc replaces Biden it be full DEI. Kamala as nominee and Mike as the running mate.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kamala is unelectable. The 2020 Primary she was rock bottom amongst Dem candidates like Amy Klobuchar, Liz Warren, Pete Buttigieg, and even Tulsi Gabbard iirc. Nobody’s switching parties, but turnout will hit an all time low in history if it’s her on the ticket.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Does anyone believe the “Biden had a cold” excuse? Like a cold would make you sound like a stroke victim or stare off into space like a lizard brain. :laugh3:

Is there a way to access that morning sports crew board or whatever the fuck they’re called? I’d love to hear their take on the debate.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

ElJorge wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:07 pm Does anyone believe the “Biden had a cold” excuse? Like a cold would make you sound like a stroke victim or stare off into space like a lizard brain. :laugh3:

Is there a way to access that morning sports crew board or whatever the fuck they’re called? I’d love to hear their take on the debate.
Bro his facial expressions when trump was speaking were so awkward :laugh3:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Trump is going to win.

biden is white cis male
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:20 pm
Now dat der is funny. I don't care who ya are.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Carter is still kicking? Thought I remember something about him going on hospice like 5 years ago
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

manchild98 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:33 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:20 pm
Now dat der is funny. I don't care who ya are.