Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Can you Heat fans defend this?

Post by Ghostown42 »

zombiesonics wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Further proving my point. Nobody is going to bother to do that.

..actually, it further proves that you are talking out of your ass...you are saying Jordan flopped a lot and that it was never analyzed/caught/gif'd/youtubed/etc...and at the same time you don't have it in you to take even a 10 game sample and watch those games thoroughly to prove your point...
Alright... I want to analyze game 49 of the 1990 regular season. Where do I go for these mythical "digital records"? Are they available over the Internet? Do they cost money? Do I need a PC to watch?
I'd like to get a hold of those digital records myself. I'd love to watch some old fashion NBA games. I've looked for years, trying to find full NBA games. I can only find a handful, and they're mostly playoff games.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
If Jordan flopped in the 2nd quarter of game 46 of the regular season against a below .500 team in Feburary of 1991... we'd never know. And even if you did, it would be instantly forgotten. There's no GIF, no internet discussion, no lasting documentation of that play (unlike today's era).

Hence, Jordan benefited from playing in a less critical, less tech savvygeneration.
You're technologically illiterate then. There is 100% footage of Jordans entire career. If you wanna bitch about lack of footage on someone like Wilt, you have a better case. But Jordan?

Stop making excuses. Your hero is a primadonna, flopping, bitch.
Now you're just lying. Some of Jordan's early games don't even have documented box scores.

Jordan simply played in a less tech savvy era than Lebron currently plays in.

are you kidding?...right now, I'm looking at the boxscore of his first game ever...
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
You're technologically illiterate then. There is 100% footage of Jordans entire career. If you wanna bitch about lack of footage on someone like Wilt, you have a better case. But Jordan?

Now you're just lying. Some of Jordan's early games don't even have documented box scores.

are you kidding?...right now, I'm looking at the boxscore of his first game ever...
Link?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

..actually, it further proves that you are talking out of your ass...you are saying Jordan flopped a lot and that it was never analyzed/caught/gif'd/youtubed/etc...and at the same time you don't have it in you to take even a 10 game sample and watch those games thoroughly to prove your point...
Alright... I want to analyze game 49 of the 1990 regular season. Where do I go for these mythical "digital records"? Are they available over the Internet? Do they cost money? Do I need a PC to watch?
I'd like to get a hold of those digital records myself. I'd love to watch some old fashion NBA games. I've looked for years, trying to find full NBA games. I can only find a handful, and they're mostly playoff games.
It might take you a little bit of work, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out. I believe in you two. Maybe you can form a search party.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Ghostown42 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Link?
http://www.basketball-reference.com/box ... 60CHI.html
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

I'm looking at it to, and it's incomplete... unlike today's era.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/box ... 60CHI.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
It might take you a little bit of work, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out. I believe in you two. Maybe you can form a search party.
Oh, so there AREN'T digital copies of regular season games in 1984 readily available and easy to find like you said there were? You were just assuming and making assertions again? Damn...too bad. I was looking forward to watching some of Jordan's first games.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Ghostown42 wrote:

Link?
http://www.basketball-reference.com/box ... 60CHI.html
Tell me, how many turnovers did the Bulls have as a team in that game?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Oh, so there AREN'T digital copies of regular season games in 1984 readily available and easy to find like you said there were? You were just assuming and making assertions again? Damn...too bad. I was looking forward to watching some of Jordan's first games.
LOL. You like lying? Where did I say easily accessible or readily available? I didn't. Now quit your bitching. There ARE digitil copies of all of them. Look hard enough. I read "The Book of Basketball" and Simmons found them all also. It's not "rocket surgery"
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
LOL. You like lying? Where did I say easily accessible or readily available? I didn't. Now quit your bitching. There ARE digitil copies of all of them. Look hard enough. I read "The Book of Basketball" and Simmons found them all also. It's not "rocket surgery"

Are you sure about that. The surgery part. We are talking about zombie you know.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

Are you sure about that. The surgery part. We are talking about zombie you know.
He needs testosterone injections, and a lobotomy. Sad creature.
Bill Russell

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
You read a book?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
You read a book?
Nope. I'm illiterate and I'm schooling both you girls rather easily on this subject. How embarrassing is that?
Bill Russell

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
lol

They exist....every game MJ played in the NBA is/was taped....even if it is just a soundless "stadium feed".

I wouldn't know how to find all of Bronze game film or "create" a Bronze gif either.....doesn't mean they don't exist.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
You read a book?
Nope. I'm illiterate and I'm schooling both you girls rather easily on this subject. How embarrassing is that?
Who's lying?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
You read a book?
Who's lying?
Nobody from what I can see....You are simply mistaken.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
You read a book?
Who's lying?
I was there. I can read. You're so smart with that insult though. I was too hurt to think clearly.
Bill Russell

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Flopping has been around in the league since the 60s at best. Players today just make it so comically obvious that it's now akin to those pathetic soccer dives. Someone get these guys some Tony Awards for their acting.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Flopping has been around in the league since the 60s at best. Players today just make it so comically obvious that it's now akin to those pathetic soccer dives. Someone get these guys some Tony Awards for their acting.
The fact that some aren't intellectually honest or intelligent enough to distinguish the difference between them truly is pathetic.