Biden will be sequestered for 1 week prior to the debate doing preparation

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Biden will be sequestered for 1 week prior to the debate doing preparation

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:25 pm Tdk is dumb.
I only post to call out stupidity.
He would have to search long and hard to find my supporting any politician in a post...especially biden...but his brainwashed delusional brain has him falling for anything his cult tells him that if anyone doesn't jerk off over Trump then they are automatically biden supporters.

That's how dumb and brainwashed he is..
America would be best if both geriatrics dropped out.
If he can't agree with that FACT then he's even dumber than he let's on.
Imagine thinking a 78 year old felon piece of shit human is what America needs. Dude can't even run his own household.

And repeating that I watch stations I haven't watched since 2001 basically just further proves how preprogrammed his cult has hi.. what a fucking loser
As noted... you are a CNN/MSNBC brainwashed simpleton.

Thanks for confirming.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:07 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:25 pm Tdk is dumb.
I only post to call out stupidity.
He would have to search long and hard to find my supporting any politician in a post...especially biden...but his brainwashed delusional brain has him falling for anything his cult tells him that if anyone doesn't jerk off over Trump then they are automatically biden supporters.

That's how dumb and brainwashed he is..
America would be best if both geriatrics dropped out.
If he can't agree with that FACT then he's even dumber than he let's on.
Imagine thinking a 78 year old felon piece of shit human is what America needs. Dude can't even run his own household.

And repeating that I watch stations I haven't watched since 2001 basically just further proves how preprogrammed his cult has hi.. what a fucking loser
As noted... you are a CNN/MSNBC brainwashed simpleton.

Thanks for confirming.

:sskicking:

He believes the 'very fine people,' bleach, 1/6, proud boys, etc. hoaxes. Every single one, and yet he's so stupid that he doesn't realize he was brainwashed by the media. Remarkable.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at tdk and kobeunderballs claiming anyone is brainwashed

Jfc youre beyond hope.

I dont follow any news sources you idiots. Nor do I take sides. There's nobody to brainwash me dumbfucks. You on the other hand still think the election was rigged.
I need not even say shit. You're living breathing brainwashed as fuck

Lol at thinking a stupid 78 year old is the man for the job.
No 78 year old can handle coaching an NBA team. Yet you think low IQ 78 year old is the right man to be president.

Not in a million fucking years.
He doesn't even have any agendas other than be president..
Imagine wanting no progress. No new ideas. Getting surpassed by the rest of the world because of one losers ignorance and arrogance...Imagine supporting a guy who let covid in with open arms and has the blood of millions on his hands
How can people be so stupid?

Stop supporting old fucks and push them all out. You're so brainwashed you can bring yourself to agree with logic and facts...just stupidity and nazi like rallies.
What the fucks wearing with you people?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Not only is artman a CNN/MSNBC brainwashed sheep, but based on his last post he's shook up AF about being exposed as such.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."