Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Can you Heat fans defend this?

Post by zombiesonics »

constitutionnomore wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
You know they have digital copies of ALL those games right. You personally should go through them and nitpick Jordans game. It would really make me reconsider that LeBron is a flopper. Really.
If Jordan flopped in the 2nd quarter of game 46 of the regular season against a below .500 team in Feburary of 1991... we'd never know. And even if you did, it would be instantly forgotten. There's no GIF, no internet discussion, no lasting documentation of that play (unlike today's era).

Hence, Jordan benefited from playing in a less critical, less tech savvy genera generation.
You know they have digital copies of ALL those games right. You personally should go through them and nitpick Jordans game.
Further proving my point. Nobody is going to bother to do that.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Key word: highlights. His every move of every single game isn't/wasn't tracked and analyzed (like Lebron).
You know they have digital copies of ALL those games right. You personally should go through them and nitpick Jordans game. It would really make me reconsider that LeBron is a flopper. Really.
If Jordan flopped in the 2nd quarter of game 46 of the regular season against a below .500 team in Feburary of 1991... we'd never know. And even if you did, it would be instantly forgotten. There's no GIF, no internet discussion, no lasting documentation of that play (unlike today's era).

Hence, Jordan benefited from playing in a less critical, less tech savvygeneration.
You're technologically illiterate then. There is 100% footage of Jordans entire career. If you wanna bitch about lack of footage on someone like Wilt, you have a better case. But Jordan?

Stop making excuses. Your hero is a primadonna, flopping, bitch.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

zombiesonics wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Hence, Jordan benefited from playing in a less critical, less tech savvy genera generation.

You know they have digital copies of ALL those games right. You personally should go through them and nitpick Jordans game.
So the gifs of Bronze "made themselves" eh...?

roflmao
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

How do you "further prove a point" that hasn't been proven? You're the only idiot on earth who thinks Jordan is some stone age bedtime story. There is footage for all to see.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Lebron is probably the most flopping player in the NBA and Carmelo is probably the least flopping player in the NBA. hmmm
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

zombiesonics wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

..actually, it further proves that you are talking out of your ass...you are saying Jordan flopped a lot and that it was never analyzed/caught/gif'd/youtubed/etc...and at the same time you don't have it in you to take even a 10 game sample and watch those games thoroughly to prove your point...
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

PTI is about to discuss Lebron flopping, LOL!!!
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Smelters wrote:PTI is about to discuss Lebron flopping, LOL!!!

haha..right after the "Olympics" and "Texas"...
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lol...Wilbon on the defense and doesn't even believe what he is saying, and it showed...he appeared as if he was about to erupt in laughter at his own comments...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:betasonics taking an absolute beating in here.....

What new..?
Looks like he ran off to hide.
Bill Russell

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Neither guy will risk the wrath of the 4 letter network and speak truthfully about their boy.

Especially Wilbon......That phony fucker wouldn't risk "access" to Bronze nuts for a Cub World Series.

:)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
ROFL @ comparing the arm swing to draw a foul to LeBron acting like he gets shot without being touched.
Like this?

There's plenty more, both of Kobe and other players...

Another strawman post. Have you seen me or anyone in this thread say LeBron is the first and only flopper, ever? No. Yes, Kobe has flopped a few times. However, the best player in the game does it on a nightly basis, despite being 255lbs. What a coward pussy he is for flopping that badly, and also you and betasonics for defending his flopping by presenting other players flopping. Try to stay on topic and make a coherent argument if you want anyone to take you serious.
I provide you with evidence, you do nothing but make assertions. Who's argument is flawed?

You are asserting that LeBron flops more than any other player in the NBA (now saying he does it on a "nightly basis"). Can you prove that? There are a handful of videos of LeBron flops, same for Kobe flops, yet you believe that LeBron flops way more than the rest of the league? And you and the rest of these people on here just happen to be LeBron haters...hmm...I wonder if bias plays into this thread...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Like this?

There's plenty more, both of Kobe and other players...

Another strawman post. Have you seen me or anyone in this thread say LeBron is the first and only flopper, ever? No. Yes, Kobe has flopped a few times. However, the best player in the game does it on a nightly basis, despite being 255lbs. What a coward pussy he is for flopping that badly, and also you and betasonics for defending his flopping by presenting other players flopping. Try to stay on topic and make a coherent argument if you want anyone to take you serious.
I provide you with evidence, you do nothing but make assertions. Who's argument is flawed?

You are asserting that LeBron flops more than any other player in the NBA (now saying he does it on a "nightly basis"). Can you prove that? There are a handful of videos of LeBron flops, same for Kobe flops, yet you believe that LeBron flops way more than the rest of the league? And you and the rest of these people on here just happen to be LeBron haters...hmm...I wonder if bias plays into this thread...
DO you know what the term "handful" means? There are dozens and dozens of LeBron flops. We've had 10 page threads dedicated to nothing but .GIF's of him flopping. Really, you're going to act like he's simply on par with the rest of the league? I admitted Kobe has flopped before. I am not getting worked up or trying to defend his honor by pretending it didn't happen or that "WELL PLAYER X DID IT TOO" those arguments ended in 2nd grade for most of us. Looks like not for you though.
Bill Russell

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

DO you know what the term "handful" means? There are dozens and dozens of LeBron flops. We've had 10 page threads dedicated to nothing but .GIF's of him flopping. Really, you're going to act like he's simply on par with the rest of the league? I admitted Kobe has flopped before. I am not getting worked up or trying to defend his honor by pretending it didn't happen or that "WELL PLAYER X DID IT TOO" those arguments ended in 2nd grade for most of us. Looks like not for you though.
And most are repeats, the same gifs over and over.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

And most are repeats.
LOL
Bill Russell

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:

Neither guy will risk the wrath of the 4 letter network and speak truthfully about their boy.

Especially Wilbon......That phony fucker wouldn't risk "access" to Bronze nuts for a Cub World Series.

:)
SMH and they are supposed to be "real". You know that the media have been given the word not to ever talk badly about Bron. Some people can't see this and go by everything that the media says.

I remember on NBATV, they asked Rick Mahorn about Lebron and he started laughing a little and just said "Well (a long well) things were different back when I played but......."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Hence, Jordan benefited from playing in a less critical, less tech savvygeneration.
You're technologically illiterate then. There is 100% footage of Jordans entire career. If you wanna bitch about lack of footage on someone like Wilt, you have a better case. But Jordan?

Now you're just lying. Some of Jordan's early games don't even have documented box scores.

Jordan simply played in a less tech savvy era than Lebron currently plays in.
Last edited by zombiesonics on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Now you're just lying. Some of Jordan's early game don't even have documented box scores.

Jordan simply played in a less tech savvy era than Lebron currently plays in.
LMAO. So dumb.
Bill Russell

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
And most are repeats.
LOL
Yeah, it is a joke. When angersports was new, LoneGranger and dwcmwa would post the same video of about 10 LeBron flops every day and act like it proved he has flopped in every game in his career.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

zombiesonics wrote:

..actually, it further proves that you are talking out of your ass...you are saying Jordan flopped a lot and that it was never analyzed/caught/gif'd/youtubed/etc...and at the same time you don't have it in you to take even a 10 game sample and watch those games thoroughly to prove your point...
Alright... I want to analyze game 49 of the 1990 regular season. Where do I go for these mythical "digital records"? Are they available over the Internet? Do they cost money? Do I need a PC to watch?