"Bigger, better, stronger, faster, tougher, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

"Bigger, better, stronger, faster, tougher, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Playoff schedule from the (alleged) weak, inferior, soft, and non-athletic 90's full of part-time plumbers and used-car salesmen:

Last Conference Finals game: 5/29
Finals Game 1: 6/3
Game 2: 6/5
Game 3: 6/7

Last Conference Finals game: 5/31
Finals Game 1: 6/3
Game 2: 6/5
Game 3: 6/7

Now compare that to the "Modern Era":

Last Conference Finals game: 5/30
Finals Game 1: 6/6
Game 2: 6/9
Game 3: 6/12

That's right folks... today's "Modern Day" cream-puffs need a WHOPPING 168 hours between the end of the CF and the start of the Finals (ie; 7 days), almost twice as long in some cases to rest, recover and load manage than the wimps from the weak 90's THEN 3 days between games vs. 2 in the 90's.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

:L

Embarrassing...

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: "Bigger, better, stronger, faster, tougher, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Post by Robceltsfan »

The Finals were already set, dummy. If both series went 7 games....they still would have started on June 6th.

In closing, you're dumb. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: "Bigger, better, stronger, faster, tougher, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Post by Robceltsfan »

Maybe if Jordan could have dispensed of the Pacers in less than 7 games, he'd have gotten a break too! :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:16 am The Finals were already set, dummy. If both series went 7 games....they still would have started on June 6th.

In closing, you're dumb. :lol:
Today's Modern pansies get a LOT more days off in the Playoffs than the players in the 90's did, Lumpy. That's a fact.

This era is softer than ANY era in NBA history. That's a fact too.

Get mad.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Damnit. Buch deleted his post. LOL.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:01 pm Damnit. Buch deleted his post. LOL.
Yes, Rob already covered it.

Imagine penalizing an era for having two teams dominate their conference finals instead of going to a game seven.

Boomers are deranged and psychologically retarded.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:05 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:01 pm Damnit. Buch deleted his post. LOL.
Yes, Rob already covered it.

Imagine penalizing an era for having two teams dominate their conference finals instead of going to a game seven.

Boomers are deranged and psychologically retarded.
Rob covered it, but before reading his post you make some weak ass comment about it. LOL. In this case with the C's and M's stay on schedule. Go Mavs.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ir JorDone was good enough to dispatch the bum Cavs in 5 games instead of 6 he could have had 7 days off too.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

the 90's was a another lifetime ago lol stop my sides can't take it anymore :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

So TDK didn’t know that game 1 of the Finals was set to June 6th no matter how long the conference finals were?

What a retarded boomer.

:pjaxlol: