What is going to happen if they convict Trump?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

What is going to happen if they convict Trump?

Post by kobeunderbite »

Will his lead swell to +30?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: What is going to happen if they convict Trump?

Post by lettherebehouse »

He’ll do no jail time and win over more support. It’s over.

Snoop & Sheff Boyz will perform at the inauguration

MAGA

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

If convicted (and I'm betting he will be) Trump will likely drop a bit in the polls initially BUT he'll immediately appeal and the case will be overturned, and the gag order lifted... then he will have his First Amendment rights back and proceed to surge in the polls like never before, riding the MAGA Train straight to the White House and steamrolling over Brandon and his incompetent, corrupt, anti-American Administration in the process.

:trumpmad: :trumpmad: :trumpmad:

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

:trump: :trump: :trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Civil war
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Project 2025 is gonna be so beautiful over the next few years

:banderas:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

A truly, truly sad day for our country. Every legal expert in the country (Republican and DemonRat, including legal "experts" from CNN and MSNBC) said that this case was a complete joke.

All good... Trump will get this overturned on appeal, then get back to the campaign trail (drawing tens of thousands every where he goes) and CRUSH these evil Lefty scum once and for all when he's back in office.

:trumpmad: :trumpmad: :trumpmad:

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

:trump: :trump: :trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Markets drop 6-10%. Fuel rises close to 50 cents a gallon. Inflation hits 3.7 percent in June.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 5:49 pm Markets drop 6-10%. Fuel rises close to 50 cents a gallon. Inflation hits 3.7 percent in June.
It's only going to get worse wirh Brandon... and we'll still have stupid fucks like artman claiming everything is just great under Brandon, while they have a complete meltdown over a lousy $80 in fees to see some washed up 80's artists.

:L

THANK GOD November is just 5 months away.

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Damn. Guilty on all 34 counts. 🤯

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Y2K wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 6:08 pm Damn. Guilty on all 34 counts. 🤯
Tell me what happens if they move that to, Texas. The judge changes the rules of the game, from unanimous to Majority. He took out all possible chance of a hung jury.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

We got a former and future president with street credit

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elmerjfudd wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 6:21 pm We got a former and future president with street credit

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 6:18 pm
Y2K wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 6:08 pm Damn. Guilty on all 34 counts. 🤯
Tell me what happens if they move that to, Texas. The judge changes the rules of the game, from unanimous to Majority. He took out all possible chance of a hung jury.
Why would it be in Texas, when the Trump Organization is NY based?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Are these the charges where Trump did the same thing every Democrat politician has done in terms of payouts but they didn’t like the way his bank dotted the I so they charged him like 80 times?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:04 pm
Guess I was wrong... I figured he'd take an initial dip in the polls before skyrocketing up.

DemonRats are done and they know it! Trump better watch his back because assassination is all they have left.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:04 pm
Guess I was wrong... I figured he'd take an initial dip in the polls before skyrocketing up.

DemonRats are done and they know it! Trump better watch his back because assassination is all they have left.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:54 pm Are these the charges where Trump did the same thing every Democrat politician has done in terms of payouts but they didn’t like the way his bank dotted the I so they charged him like 80 times?
Not even...

Braggs "star" witness (Michael Cohen, a man who spent yearS in prison for lying under Oath) did all the work. The onus was on the jury to find evidence that Trump knew of, or was involved with the payout and they found nothing The case was so outrageously absurd that even the legal analysts on CNN and MSNBC confirmed that the case has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Worse... this case was rejected by the lower courst of NY and even Bragg himself declined to press charges when this first came to fruition 7 years ago AND it was a misdemeanor. The crooked DemonRats manipulated the law and turned it into a Felony.

It's a complete disgrace, and an embarrassing black eye on our country.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:54 pm Are these the charges where Trump did the same thing every Democrat politician has done in terms of payouts but they didn’t like the way his bank dotted the I so they charged him like 80 times?
Not even...

Bragg's "star" witness (Michael Cohen, a man who spent yearS in prison for lying under Oath) did all the work. The onus was on the jury to find evidence that Trump knew of, or was involved with the payout and they found nothing. The case was so outrageously absurd that even the legal analysts on CNN and MSNBC confirmed that the case has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Worse... this case was rejected by the lower courst of NY and even Bragg himself declined to press charges when this first came to fruition 7 years ago AND it was a misdemeanor. The crooked DemonRats manipulated the law and turned it into a Felony.

It's a complete disgrace, and an embarrassing black eye on our country.