Clean-Up Crew

Aww poor Bobby D

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Aww poor Bobby D

Post by Robceltsfan »

LOL
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Pacino would never.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Well, whoever yelled out his movies suck, they are full of shit...He has some great goddamn movies...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Used to be a big fan, now I'd spit in his face if I was face-to-face with him... wanna-be tough guy thinks he's the gangster he portrays in the movies.

Screw that anti-American MAGA Hater... dementia riley, shill and fatso artman can have him!

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine being so pathetic that you allow politics to effect your movie going experiences and fandom of actors etc...
Guess you really aren't into land of the free and want all to fall into the evil trap like you have.
Personally I couldnt give one fuck about other peoples political views. Judging people on that is as pathetic as it gets and says a lot more about how sad you are as a person...this means you tdk...fuckibg faggot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"