Thank you Biden.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Thank you Biden.

Post by Da Stars. »

18 months ago, 2 BK whoppers for 6 bucks. Today, 2 for ten bucks.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Thank you Biden.

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I like the unit of measurement being Burger King Whoppers.

:conanclap:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Meanwhile, In n Out raised their burgers $0.25, and were already paying their employees a robust wage.
Greedflation is real. Giant corporations are evil.
and why the fuck are you eating Burger King?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:51 pm 18 months ago, 2 BK whoppers for 6 bucks. Today, 2 for ten bucks.
You’re welcome, bitch.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:53 pm I like the unit of measurement being Burger King Whoppers.

Alpha Chads know the truth of inflation is hidden within the Big Mac Index:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/411924 ... -inflation
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:51 pm 18 months ago, 2 BK whoppers for 6 bucks. Today, 2 for ten bucks.
Has nothing to do with Biden.
It has everything to do with corporate greed.
You're gnorantly pointing your finger at the wrong person..
And who the fuck eats burger King?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:48 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:53 pm I like the unit of measurement being Burger King Whoppers.

Alpha Chads know the truth of inflation is hidden within the Big Mac Index:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/411924 ... -inflation
:haha2:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:58 pm Has nothing to do with Biden.
Interesting how corporate greed ping-pongs around so much over time....you would think it would just be consistently high. I guess they go from greedy to non-greedy to greedy again over the span of a few years.

Spoiler:
There are explanations of inflation beyond "boo President Dementia" and "boo meanie corporations"
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The term “corporate greed” is so funny to me. You charge what the market bears. It’s not like BK can just charge $50 a burger and make billions in profits every month.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:41 pm Meanwhile, In n Out raised their burgers $0.25, and were already paying their employees a robust wage.
Greedflation is real. Giant corporations are evil.
and why the fuck are you eating Burger King?
I don't eat BK. I read it on the fugging sign.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:18 pm
Interesting how corporate greed ping-pongs around so much over time....you would think it would just be consistently high. I guess they go from greedy to non-greedy to greedy again over the span of a few years.

Spoiler:
There are explanations of inflation beyond "boo President Dementia" and "boo meanie corporations"
Corporations started exploiting the masses during the lockdown and used the supply line issues after to continue. None of which are biden fault no matter how much you lie to yourself

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:38 pm
Corporations started exploiting the masses during the lockdown and used the supply line issues after to continue. None of which are biden fault no matter how much you lie to yourself
There have been other non-pandemic periods in US history with more severe inflation that what we've dealt with recently.

Are periods of low inflation signaling that corporations are/were anti-greed?

Dummy.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Spoiler:
its 100% Biden's fault, and your fault for supporting him and his agendas. Your obsession with trannies, etc.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Spoiler:

lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:58 pm
Has nothing to do with Biden.

You're gnorantly pointing your finger at the wrong person..
And who the fuck eats burger King?
Where was this "corporate greed" when Trump was President, moron?

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Spoiler:
Inflation started when fuel skyrocketed, as fuel impacts EVERY industry... and gas prices skyrocketed because of YOUR (fake) President's policies (ie; pushing the scandulous Green New Deal agenda while simultaneously crippling America's energy independence).

Furthermore YOUR people brought Covid on the world/America, so yes, it is Brandon's fault even "IF" there were any truth to the drivel you spew.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk actually believes the garbage he regurgitated from trumps lies

Sad

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:24 am Tdk actually believes the garbage he regurgitated from trumps lies

Sad
What lies? Are you claiming Brandon isn't / hasn't been pushing his Green New Deal? Are you suggesting that America wasn't paying under $2 gallon of gas (under Trump) and that gas didn't SKYROCKET to all-time record highs under Brandon?

That's what caused Inflation, moron. When gas prices quadrupled under Bradon the price of EVERYTHING skyrocketed.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is like a little child. And Trump is is mommy. Whatever lies his mommy tells him, he believes

It's called price guaging moron. And it all started under trumps lock down

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:27 am Tdk is like a little child. And Trump is is mommy. Whatever lies his mommy tells him, he believes

It's called price guaging moron. And it all started under trumps lock down
Corporate greed (lol)... gas guaging (lol)... how about the record-high crime, the invansion at the border, and wars breaking out around the world?

All of it started immediately after Brandon took office yet none of it was cause by his policies, agenda and weakness, eh?

So what has your President been doing the past 3.5+ to fix it then, fatso?

PS: Trump gave the power to lock-down to the individual states where it belongs according to the Constitution, fatso. Take your face out of MSNBC/CNN's ass.